So is he telling the truth?

So is he telling the truth?

Attached: MV5BYzVlZDNjODItN2ZlNS00ZDE3LWFkZDctMTgwNjZmNjRkNmU2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_.jpg (961x1338, 81.86K)

If he said “OP is a fag”, then the answer is yes.

Attached: CE93AF67-FDE6-42C0-A6F5-73EAA6958411.jpg (1200x675, 72.46K)

>So is he telling the truth?
100% telling the truth.

About an hour ago I purchased the last components I need to make my gravity control demonstrator. Let's see a show of hands of who thinks I'll get this working. I'm 100% I'll get it working.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-06 at 8.27.09 AM.png (960x1390, 429.73K)

Nigger glows so much even boomers can tell.

Attached: 1621820070469.jpg (750x841, 67.94K)

Yes fren, keep up

Nah. He said the military base close to where I live was some major hub of activity. The only thing I ever saw was a green light in the night sky that was most certainly a flare.

idk but someone scrubbed his educational and work background once he came out with the story. Doesn't necessarily prove he is telling the truth, just strange.

Attached: lazarinbook.jpg (658x216, 31.85K)

> So is he telling the truth?
doesn't matter. there's nothing you can do with the information, nor will it change your actions or day to day life.

Wayne, aren't you broke? Where are you getting this money from?

Telling the truth about what?

He literally described how they fly decades before footage was released to the general public.

Attached: alex-jones-smug-champagne-sip.jpg (465x311, 38.28K)

Is that Bob Lazar???

Yeah, he's taking the truth

I thought it was Stephen King.

Seems like he is - a lot of the tech he described back in the 80s/90s is now commonplace, so he saw *something*. Moreover he had his educational background erased once he came public, and I instinctively trust anyone who the media tries so hard to discredit

i dont care he is a nigger faggot deluxe with a side of cringe. nothing he says means anything because nothing comes of it. he's also vague as shit and has a tard as his wrangler grifter. if he could do anything that could prove he wasnt a midwit exploiting people who want to believe I still wouldnt care because this faggot is so boring and reluctant that any alien discovery by him would just be by dystopian types because of how mopey this fucker is.

Military user here...

His educational background was scrubbed by someone for sure and subquent stuff on ufos like the super famous tic video fit his description of alien craft exactly.

Yeah he almost certainly was involved in a gov program. Ironically only reason he lost his job is because his wife cheated on him, this compromised his security clearance so he said forget that and spilled the beans.

Attached: 1646115131411.png (488x423, 132.26K)

When he was on Rogan, every time he was asked a question he didn't have a prepared answer for, or a question where he seemed to be trapped in his own web of bullshit, he went "aaarrghh, my migraines. my head hurts" to deflect away from the question.
I don't think he glows at all. I think he's just a grifter.

kek

>projecting
>inane drivel
>speaks alot and says literally nothing
>ad hominem up the ass
>dogshit spelling

Yeah, I'm thinking this here glownigger needs to take his meds.

he believes he is but he was specifically selected and shown things that they knew, from psychological testing, he would eventually reveal.
Aliens are fake and satanic members of the intelligence agencies have been priming the pump for project blue beam since Roswell.

>needs to take his meds.
whenever I hear someone say this I assume the person they're talking to is correct.

Attached: 1635639450322.jpg (1556x1556, 772.25K)

I have discovered the element 932 says you gargle cocks. no i wont prove it here is some grainy footage of my asshole. nigger spaceman tongue my anus.

No he’s a fraud. Check out alienscientist on judentube

This is the only truth in this thread

where is your particle accelerator bigger than CERN for the Moscovium synthesis?