Uh, bros? just a lil conspiracy theory huh

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-62810867

uh, bros? just a lil conspiracy theory huh.

Attached: file.png (834x881, 603.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/ES4zhsgrphu5/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Burgers?

>most meat ads
means most meat ads.

who cares what the subhuman government employees think

>ban most meat ads but not all
>happening 2 years down the line so people can express outrage beforehand
>not actually banning meat
Odd

have you ever seen a "meat ad"?

its not all because the article states they have not yet decided if sustainable produced meat ads will be banned or not.

What retards need Ads to know what steak,chicken, or a fucking burger is

Attached: 1654718013461.jpg (400x302, 31.55K)

have you never seen meat in an ad? whats going on in finland?? literally every time i watch tv in someone elses house there are food ads constantly.

oh no, how in the world is mcdonalds gonna get people in the door if they can't pretend some paper machie crap is a burger for the tell-a-vision?

ads work though, burger. with all thats going on in the netherlands with farmers being put out of business and most of them producing meat its odd that the there would be bans on advertising meat that would help sustain farmers and the industry.

I am completely terrified
This will one day turn into totalitarian control of the world.
I HATE IT HERE SO MUCH

Attached: so-it-begins.gif (400x300, 1.66M)

I’ve never actually seen like, meat in an ad unless it’s a shop bragging that they’re meat is 2p less costly than their most compared-to rival. Frankly, if there’s more I’ve not noticed cus all the ads are about other TV shows, hygiene products, burglar systems or life insurance

>adds an extra a to Harlem
>still practices nigger-tier behavior

It's amazing how these polytheistic pigs think that by not eating meat they somehow become righteous

Nice digits, and are you also one of those people like me that haven't been watching TV at home for years but have to pull through the insanity in the background when visiting friends? 2 of my best friends share most of my opinions but sadly they are still addicted to the TV. So once or twice a week i have to pull through hours of constant bullshit running in the background. At least they mostly put it on mute but that is because of music running in the background or me begging them to do it. Sometimes i kind of enjoy it tthough since you can see how fucking far gone it already is. It is so fucking pozzed i can'tt even believe it. But then there are 2 local TV channels tthat i really enjoyed when being a child and could still watch. They mostly air local documentaries and old movies, which is pretty comfy.

Attached: 1662293982492878.jpg (1080x1349, 162.84K)

makes sense

bitchute.com/video/ES4zhsgrphu5/

If I lived there I would make it a point to eat meat five times a week.

Attached: 1662421115112227.jpg (625x314, 66.85K)

im pretty sure this means everything from a sausage roll to a burger given the picture in this story.
i mean it COULD be misinformation by rBBC but im sure they factcheckkkked it .

>climate impact
>yuros going to freeze because they can't afford heating
top kek

Attached: 1630618381477.jpg (290x173, 7.57K)

its just the poors, disabled, sick and elderly.
>oh fuck one of those is me.

Attached: 1661850420054574.gif (400x226, 1.64M)

I saw somewhere that disney is mostly selling bugmeat now.
Its only a matter of time.

Harlem? Sheeeit

We may be closing in on the era of obnoxious Grubhub-tier billboards that have chubby mestizo kids grinning with bugs on their teeth and Netflix series that paint all of pre-2020s society as bigoted for thriving when animals were freely being slaughtered.

what do the globetrotters think of this?

Attached: 346345345.png (707x719, 553.01K)