Yeah so basically your ancestor was a lizard fish that crawled out of the water and then it just kept fucking the other...

>yeah so basically your ancestor was a lizard fish that crawled out of the water and then it just kept fucking the other fish until a squirrel popped out and then it fucked other squirrels until a monkey popped out and then that monkey started fucking other monkeys until a caveman popped out and then that caveman fucked so many other cavemen that you popped out
>kek the Bible? Please that's ridiculous, le talking snake? XD

Attached: download (15).jpg (187x269, 7.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1N1osd0jMC4
youtube.com/watch?v=GiJXALBX3KM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>yeah so god built the world in a week and then came down to earth as a human who was also him but also his son

Only niggers dont understand evolution, its part of why they never evolved.

Back to the cave, nigger.

>le genetic mutation happens and then le so random mutant fucks and gets his le mutation out into the genetic material of le creatures and then le *MILLIONS OF YEARS* and then le mutations build up and they le create le new species WHOA SCIENCE please up vote
Retarded

Why cant evolution and god exist together? The bible makes absolutely no sense, but why wouldnt a god create DNA. Especially of you look at the biomoleculair processes, they look created and not something that can start existing out of nowhere.

Why do I have to accept evolution when it sounds so blatantly retarded? Seriously, stop believing the garbage the universities feed you for a second and think rationally about what they're telling you. They tell you the stupidest shit in the world and then justify it by showing proof of tiny genetic mutations and then slapping a sticker on it that says "Millions of years." It's a giant leap of faith, more so than even retarded religions like Islam

You don’t understand how evolution works

Attached: 7A6259CE-0241-43DD-B6E2-CA43EDB24FD6.jpg (1950x1196, 802.06K)

>Siesh
You don't have to, but I personally believe in both the Bible and evolution.

How lame do you have to be to play a character on tv and then for the rest of your life just pretend you’re actually that character in real life.
That’s some kind of mental illness

You're a retard who hides behind goyslop education and vague statements.

I don't fault you, I just personally think it's retarded to force evolution into a worldview just because the same people pushing trannies said to do so. Like, why evolution? There's jack shit proof for it other than wishful thinking based on minor mutations.

youtube.com/watch?v=1N1osd0jMC4

That’s why Christianity is only growing in Africa, they’re the only ones retarded enough to believe that shit.

Dichotomy;
The Holy "Infallible" Religion of (((Science))) embraces evolution in Radical Fundentalists fashion, but flips shit when said (((Science))) deleted a useless Specie.
Explain yourselves.

Evolution is a complete farce. You can modify a species but you can never turn a dog into a cat.

Because if evolution was real atheists would have just evolved a brain and worshipped God

Try doing the bare minimum of research on a topic before you knuckle drag your retarded self to a Computer and voice any sort of retarded opinion.

evolution can be proven with a petri dish and is not mutually exclusive to biblical creationism

Evolution is God

God created man
Man chose degeneracy

Attached: real evolution.png (799x381, 120.03K)

the human analysis of evolution is a farce, an animal in captivity or even studied in the wild is not the same as an animal that is NOT studied
the act of studying an animal changes it, Darwin knew this but was too far along his theory to just stop
I think evolution is real, but happens in very very fast jumps and not over long periods of time, we mold to specific events

youtube.com/watch?v=GiJXALBX3KM

Evolution or not there was a lot of fucking involved. The Bible confirms it. What do you think the story of Adam and Eve was about?
>it’s still a sin btw, do as I say not as I do

ebin trole opie
srsly though anyone who doubts evolution has a small female brain because they can't stand the idea of living in a universe that progresses through competition and the struggle for survival instead of a universe where being a good girl for sky daddy gets you free gibs like immortality.

Attached: grug-pep.png (680x492, 715.62K)

It's not a logical fallacy per se. If I make fun of someone for saying 2 + 2 = 5, that doesn't mean I'm wrong in doing so.

What if I make fun of an evolutionist but am ready to back it up with rational mathematical arguments concerning the amount of genetic mutations per generation necessary for some species to supposedly have "evolved" within a certain time span?