It's over

It's over
Americans have successfully destroyed Europe via Ukraine

it's over

Attached: energy margin calls2.png (1200x439, 136.76K)

>it's your fault
lol ok

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 46.02K)

Hopefully France suffers most. Filthy fucking israeli-owned traitors.

>fat fucking burger mutt
>Filthy fucking israeli-owned
oh the ironing

You fags said my 401k was being flushed on esg woke shit not shlonging europe.

its jews doing it and WEF + covid contributed more to it
energy companies cant afford producing energy while people cant afford to buy energy because it got taxed to hell and beyond

Our leaders do not work for the good of the european people. They are traitors on kike and mutt payroll that should be hanged for treason.

As an American I hope our government sells energy to Europe to lower their prices and increase our prices at the same time. Small sacrifices have to be made.

We do it because the corn syrup has clotted our brains and we don’t know any better, the french are just malicious

Victoria Nuland saying fuck the eu comes to mind

>Americans
how the fuck is this our fault? Yuropeans can't go a single decade without fighting over something fucking stupid with each other. It's no surprise that you all bent over backwards for the Germans as they sold you out to China and Russia.
Seriously, at least the US Rabbinic Government PRETENDS to be concerned about our strategic dependency on other countries.
Until Ukraine, all of western Europe was getting ready to stab Poland and Hungary in the back for saving them from themselves.
It's not our fault that your government has chosen you to be the goycattle slaughtered on the altar of global peace and green energy.

It's true if Biden didn't try to get Ukraine to join NATO Russia wouldn't have invaded

Attached: bz-5cc4a363b317b.jpg (870x960, 139.03K)

Have Euros considered doing ANYTHING about it?

Fucking tard doesn’t know Israel hates France which is perceived as being pro Arab and anti semitic.

Fuck Ukraine, but I gave loathed Europe since I was a small child, so if they all freeze to death or have done terrible fate that will be a warm cup of cocoa for my soul.

did you forget Obama's Euromaidan attempted color revolution?

>memeflag
Tel Aviv is as anti-israel as possible. Being unable to understand that the diaspora Jews play both sides to collapse the goy states is the sign of a moron.

Don't make me laugh mutt. Who is the one that started pushing for ukraine in nato and sanctioning russia? Who is the one getting all the gas contracts that russia is losing? Who is the one selling weapons to all the eu countries who had to send all their weapons to ukraine?

>Americans

Attached: germans.png (741x541, 291.17K)

Litteraly everything would be fine if you people didn't exist

Those are your vassals, you told them to fall on the sanctions sword, and they did it for your approval.

>people
lol good one

Attached: 1645702599194.jpg (292x257, 9.25K)