Oh nonononononono

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Vax sisters I’m not feeling so good! Looks like I’m going to need to boooooost every year!

Attached: 5918912F-309F-4FF9-B5C7-9C3E6988915C.jpg (749x974, 121.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qm_DkuxtmfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I’d be quiet if I was him.

Attached: 31FDC3A6-1E92-48A4-9429-6CEC5E7976D7.jpg (640x430, 46.95K)

Cant believe Bill talked them into a subscription model.

In Canada we have just been told we need to boost every 90 days lol.

Come on goys, 90 days is nothing? I mean 45 days isn't that bad, small price to pay for memaw! I mean monthly subs is nothing, it's safe, free and effective!

Attached: 3dMerchant.png (586x586, 264.36K)

Very effective. (and safe)

youtube.com/watch?v=qm_DkuxtmfE

>leaf falls near cat

It’s so blatantly obvious they’re profiteering off of all this and the NPCs are completely oblivious to it.

BRING ON THE DELUGE, NOW

It's so tiresome lads.

My new go-to insult for vaxxoids is "Get boosted bitch".

>doctors are still trying to figure out
How to sleep at night

Attached: op warp speed.png (837x1217, 680.71K)

>he does it with a smile
you WILL get the double insulin shot DAILY and you WILL like it

cocaine, hookers, and luxury vacations. thanks for the bonuses.

Hmmmm....the day after Trudeau said the same thing. And somehow this isn't coordinated?

>Canada vax situation
I shudder to think how many recordings of Trudeau raping children ZOG must have.

I can't wait to die, do me time in purgatory then, when I finally make it before the Beatific vision one of the first questions I'm gonna ask is,"Lord, who was the bigger pedophile; Biden, Macron or Trudeau?"

Attached: 1652164920592.jpg (750x422, 63.96K)

Makes you wonder. You'd think out there some genuine mafia hitmen, paid career killers, assassins, military snipers and serial killers would have been duped into getting the injections, realize by now what its doing to them, and would be visiting some target that they feel got them. Weird that nothing ever does happen.

Digital analog needs updating biggest sham in history

Our technological dystopia is able to predict those things a mile away. When such things happen, they are allowed to happen to further some agenda.
Also turbo badass freelance assassins only exist in movies, all the real ones work for governments.

To talk to the LORD you’ll first have to have your sins forgiven by Him user.
Acts 2:38 is the Covenant you are supposed to enter. Reply if you want more information about the Word