LONG COLD WINTER PREDICTED

cbsnews.com/pittsburgh/news/you-will-have-a-white-christmas-old-farmers-almanac-predicts-cold-long-snowy-winter/

You prepared with Firewood and saving up Newspapers for Insulation Any Forums? Dying from cold is very painful.

Attached: AdobeStock_209055685-3712060079.jpg (3200x3200, 3.72M)

good time for the Beaufort Gyre to collapse

I sleep in a trash bag full of asbestos

Attached: bj.jpg (1080x1181, 92.62K)

How do we profit?

Generate Energy in batteries and get generators. Sell Heat.

Hopefully this one is long and cold enough to chase the niggers away.

Attached: Fimbulwinter.png (561x862, 349.12K)

I hope it starts early too. I really like snow.

Attached: Winter Chan.jpg (1383x864, 224.35K)

So excited

Buy stock in gas and electric.

Hand rubbing keeps you warm.

I have no heating in my home and never heat it.
I wear appropriate clothing instead.
Heating is for weaklings.

We're going towards the top of this current solar circle but it's also one of the weakest of these last 200 years, we'll see.

Niggers came to our northern cities before heat gibs and commie blocks.
Haitians live in Quebec.
Somalis live in Minnesota.
It will take more than cold to get rid of them.
It will take civil war, and an end to all nigger privileges, while there is still the illusion of infinite gibs in neighboring blue states.

>Dying from cold is very painful.
It's not. You fall asleep and never wake up. Death from starvation is also not painful. Burning to death or drowning would be.

say that when its -5 for a couple of weeks inside your home.

I've still got my winterchan patch around here somewhere. I actually took it pretty seriously back in 2015 or whatever. I genuinely wanted a crazy winter to drive out the invaders of europe, but it didn't work.
Pepe and meme magick were fun, but I think we've seen they're limited in power. A good bit of iconography to rally around, but not enough to get a true victory.

>Death from starvation is also not painful.
How the fuck would you know that retard???

>yurp freezing
>russian soldiers freezing
Is this supposed to be my problem somehow? Oh no it's a little chilly outside (-40), better put on a jacket haha

Attached: 1646213265576.webm (1280x720, 459.91K)

drowning is not necessarily painful, just a shitty way to go. same kinda goes for burning, most of your nerves burn off rather quick and you'll also pass out from smoke inhalation first.
being steamed to death, now THAT's painful.

I know of two people who sold those and I'm one of them. Was yours the blue one or the Gray one?

>Heating is for weaklings.
>say that when its -5 for a couple of weeks inside your home.

>Freezing in the winter
"D-damn it's so c-cold!"
>put on warm clothes
>do pushups
>suddenly hot, fanning myself
It's quite literally that easy. Make some hot tea if you want the nuclear option.

Attached: Miracle Warriors Sega Evil Merchant Alert Major Evil Merchant Alert.jpg (1307x550, 136.86K)

Wrong. You're wrong. WRONG!
WRONGWRGONWRONGWRONGWRONGWRONGWWNRGONWROGNWRONGWRONGNROWONGWRONGWRONGWRGONGNWRONG!

I WILL SURVIVE CAUSE ALL MY FAT YOU MADE FUN OF ME FOR WILL LET ME HYBERNATE THE BEST

>for the unvaccinated this will be another winter of disease and death

Attached: 1662486382175.jpg (936x861, 187.31K)