Why is it that so many White Nationalists/White Supremacists end up being the biggest racemixers on the planet...

Why is it that so many White Nationalists/White Supremacists end up being the biggest racemixers on the planet? Most of them are either breeding with Asians or Latinas, not White women.

Attached: 1645646750984.jpg (750x750, 145.53K)

This is a counter-op to flood Any Forums with images of white nationalists/nazis and latina women and repeat the images in your brain to psychologically subconsciously condition you to do the same, as well as create false demoralization.
These kikes are not as clever as they think they are.
We are going to build the most efficient and largest ovens in history you fucking bloodsucking parasites.

Attached: clarissastrikesback.gif (734x643, 2.04M)

big juicy latina booty is irresistible

Attached: 069.jpg (580x563, 34.74K)

This is a counter-op to flood Any Forums with images of white nationalists/nazis and latina women and repeat the images in your brain to psychologically subconsciously condition you to do the same, as well as create false demoralization.
We are going to build the most efficient and largest ovens in history you fucking bloodsucking parasites

Attached: bergusongif.gif (431x402, 580.66K)

>Why is it that so many White Nationalists/White Supremacists end up being the biggest racemixers on the planet?
Because white women don't want them.
Opposites attracted my dude.

My grandfather is Greek and my grandmother is half native and half French Canadian.
I'm sorry your family is inbred but most of the world isn't 100 percent Nordic.

We are going to build the most efficient and largest ovens in history you fucking bloodsucking parasites.

>We are going to
Yawn, why would Jews push this?

I've liked latinas since I discovered the telemundo weather girls when I was 13. dated one in high school and another in college, in the market for another one now

Attached: 1628524607802.webm (576x1024, 836.56K)

>White Nationalists/White Supremacists
Because you use this term to describe people who largely don't self-identify as such. This is what happens when words are abused the the extent that they lose all meaning.

Do you have any evidence at all to back up your bizarrely specific claim?

There’s a hook on you so sharp I could pin you to a cork board.

White men, choose white women and don’t fall for this shit. It’s why they think you are cattle. They study how to condition your mind and come here to do so.

Attached: 1655769236948.jpg (720x540, 69.27K)

So a shitty boomer tier meme is all you have?

>I am an underpaid armchair psywar operative who likes dicks in my butt and cum in my mouth and I’m gay and I’m fat and I smell bad and I jerk off to the fat retarded bear from talespin and I’m a furry

It’s all so tiresome.

Because white "women" have been turned into non-women through systemic conditioning. Meanwhile, some non-white women still have a brain. For instance, my Peruvian GF, soon to be wife, understands my primitivist, fascist worldview and supports me, and wants to go live far away with me. That's more than I could ever have wished for, and more than I could ever hope for with a white whore.

I'd rather get with a castizo who hates trannies and blacks and acts submissive when I crack the whip, than a mouthy white liberal who has been trained to double down when someone she "loves" (if white liberal women have that feeling) is against her bullshit.

mexican women almost all have a crazy white guy fetish, once you hit 35+ 19 year old mexican girls start creaming their panties for you
I live in So Cal and this just started happening
kinda rad

It’s true tho I’m gonna get a Muslim brown wife soon

Attached: E2E78F35-4139-46A5-AFF7-60E001F16F03.jpg (633x1121, 155.6K)

imagine giving up the opportunity to have a cute brown or asian tradwife who wats nothing more than a happy loving family because a rothschild's bastard child got 60 million europeans killed to save the european races from communism.
Couldn't be me.

Attached: 1592814189333.jpg (640x853, 67.92K)

They aren’t actually, you’re just repeating a meme conservatives tell themselves to feel better about themselves.

Attached: 0A56377E-A50C-40D1-A3AB-9D872037809A.png (599x542, 385K)

Good for you ahmed. I'm sure you and your cousin will be happy together.

Acceptable Latina wives are from Portugal, Spain, France, Italy, Romania.

She's more bleached than he is beaned. If anyone's kids are getting corrupted it's hers. Home boy looks aryan as fuck, and she already looks european passing (could say she's italian and I'd believe it). When her kids pop out with blond hair and tall, she's gonna be the one crying.

yes.

just admit it, if a cute brown girl offered to touch your no-no square you wouldn't turn her down.

Attached: 1630333606351b.jpg (942x1024, 100.94K)

I've instructed my three boys to only breed with Latinas or castizas. All other white women are highly dysgenic.

Says who you kike?

She looks as brown as a Portuguese, her kids are going to be White.....
She has typical mexcrement IQ.

Awww don’t get upset bro plenty more pussy out there white men are winning tho so your woman want us more and more

Yes I would turn her down and I have turned them down.

Kikes know foreigners, niggers and shitskins like white men and they play into this to get YOU, the impressionable Any Forums goy, to go along with it.
I am handsome and confident, you are an ugly kike (default mode for kikes) and women do not approach you unless you pay them to.

I say again, all of this is a psyop to get impressionable Any Forums users to racemix and they make it extremely obvious. Do you fucking think on Any Forums, home of discourse rebellion, that these threads pop up constantly with tons of instant replies all saying “lol you would sniff a nigger’s asshole wouldn’t you goyim”.

He’s coming back.

She is Spanish in blood fully but Mexican

Attached: 1662453266702589.jpg (552x1024, 75.62K)

dont forget you are shiting up your blodline
"t-they are white enough" then jews should be whites as well by that logic