What's their actual endgame?

What's their actual endgame?

Attached: dlsd.jpg (200x301, 73.86K)

mostly addiction displaces people out of the addicts life where the other person does not share the addiction. this becomes self-reinforcing as there becomes fewer and fewer nonaddiction behavior triggers/motivations. AA is a social club to reconnect addicts with nonaddict behaviors and nonaddict people. there are some psychopaths that use it as cover to prey on people, and like many 'good work' groups, there is a sort of religious tone also.

imo AA is promoted by addiction clinics to promote relapses to keep their businesses full.

AA is so fucking boring. So is NA

We’ll that’s a stupid retard take. Speaking from experience the user above you has it right. AA gave me my life back, a wife, two beautiful children, two homes, two motorcycles, two cars, one job and a life beyond my wildest dreams. It works if you work it user.

nice for every 1 of you retards there's 100 other ones that relapse cause of it. it's a cult.

They want the person going to church and donating their money there next. Once they’re dependent on the church to beat addiction (thanks 12 step program) the classic Christianity squeeze can happen in full force.

Sobriety

Pretty much. My mom's friend was drinking herself to death, got checked into rehab, and apart from the normal program they offered a christian specific program. She wanted to check it out, but on finding that it was way too preachy and intrusive, she wanted to go back to the other program. They told her she couldn't and would be kicked out.

It works if you believe in it, but so does just deciding you are done and quiting if you believe yourself. It offers an addiction replacement, where the meetings become the new drug for those who are not capable of believing in themselves.

Yup. AAfags literally tell you every single meeting that if you get sober without them you are a "dry drunk"... it's the exact same shit as being an unsaved "sinner" unless you are in their group. AA costs rehab facilities ZERO dollars and guarantees a steady stream of relapseees.

You have no idea what you’re talking about. Go to an AA meeting. The people who are there are there because they literally tried everything else and could not stop relapsing. The incidence of relapse goes down across the board and the incidence of full recovery goes up drastically. You might not need it, great, you’re not an alcoholic. Most alcoholics I know did need it. Normies should be glad AA exists desu. People like me would be wandering the streets drunk if it weren’t for AA.

Work with retard tradies all day and a lot are in AA. Some of the most annoying faggots that never shut up about their adickshun and recovery like it’s not their fault they got there in the first place. On top of that their the most psychopathic backstabbing retards out there. Don’t get paid enough to babysit them all day

it takes a lot of contortions to get alcoholics off their liquid crack. what's worse, a trainwreck drunk or a borderline cultist who can sort of awkwardly function in society? fucking boozers made their own problems, let them be scientologists or literally anything else instead of sloppy embarrassments

Kek I’ve never seen that. The pitch to newbies is usually something like “if you can do it yourself great, if you can’t, try this.”

I've been to a lot of them. It's a cult. People go there cause the system sends them there you fucking dolt. It's literally an anonymous group yet you faggots try to dole out statistics and shit about who stays sober and who doesn't. If you can't not wander the streets drunk without hanging out with the same losers telling the same stories and reciting the same fucking lines (like a cult) then you honestly belong in a mental institution.

The "dry drunk" thing always struck me as being narrowminded too. I'm glad AA and NA have worked for a lot of people, but no recovery program is one-size-fits-all. If you're currently sober, that is a huge step, even if you still have some other unhealthy habits or attitudes to work on, etc. Odd how so many people from a sobriety group tend to lump sober people in with people still drinking or using just because they haven't virtue signalled "correctly" or something

Kek. You’ve been to a lot of them. Why’d you go? Just for fun?

What’s yours, gaylord?

Banning the freedom fighters known as booze cruisers and ruining society. Alcohol is a dangerous tool that consumes fools and makes them gay or something but those that resist it become gigachads and the kikes fear that

Powerful initiatory tradition that is perfectly placed adjacent to the ego destruction and the long dark night of the soul phases of pathwork. It absolutely genius mysticism.

If you hate the one world religion, this is your #1 enemy, if for no other reason that it positioning as a breeding ground for new adepts.

Fun fact: You can get sober with Esoteric Hitlerism just as easily, if not more easily.

Maybe shit has changed then, because it used to be AA said you cannot recover (not just stop, but recover) without doing the 12 steps, and the court system was in on a the racket as well.

Cause the system sent me there after I got in trouble for drugs. It was part of "treatment." AA is iatrogenic to people who aren't religious. It's literally Christianity reworded. There's a good book I read called US of AA: How the 12 steps hijacked the science of alcoholism that shows what a sham/cult the whole thing is. If it works for you... great. But you're probably a fucking moron.

this is probably the best rundown on AA that I’ve ever seen.

I’ve been around the rooms for the better part of 10 years, on and off. I don’t particularly care for the content, but there is something very effective about discussing addiction with other addicts. I’m not sure why. You just can’t get the same feeling from a shrink who learned about addiction from their university textbooks.

Attached: E58F4882-0BB8-44D2-BD6B-8EE382E09FC3.png (900x800, 252.05K)

Also AA is even more damaging because Bill W. himself used hallucinogens' before he *allegedly* stayed sober for however many years. He claimed that they had a positive effect on him. So then how does the organization go around and tell people not to use these drugs? It's not about helping people it's about control and, as someone said earlier, about making more Christians/Alcoholics.

The stuff that works in AA is basically stoicism. Everything else is ethereal fluff used to bind a social element.

Some people need the social safety blanket, others don't. The only real issue I find with AA is that the independent pursuit of sobriety is invariably dismissed as doomed to fail... But that wouldn't be much of a concern to those introverts still committed to sobriety.

No grand plan or end-game really. It works for some people, and for those it doesn't, it won't cause any harm.