Redpill me on this photo

I saw this photo last night. Allegedly its the Annunaki or one of the nepilim. Anyone know anything else about this?

Attached: 1662407831580028.png (715x542, 618K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gnosticwarrior.com/daytona-demons.html
infinityexplorers.com/body-of-a-anunnaki-king/
youtu.be/RDQyQLEUT44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks like a cool story behind that beheading

looks like a movie prop

If I remember correctly, this guy is what the federal government is after in the Middle East. Hillary was obsessed with it. The democrats think if they wake him they can rule the world. It’s probably fake like UFOs

Yeah I remember hearing about Hiliary Clinton in all this.
I don't think so, the pic on the bottom left is a dude with a beard, one on the top right does look kinda weird.

Pretend that you never saw this OP.

Attached: download (1).jpg (720x402, 188.44K)

Nimrod

I heard it is Gilgamesh

two different movie props

It's obviously mad of plastic and is gay.

I heard that it's both of those. And if it's gilgamesh then it destroys the theory that the Middle East was white.

Attached: GIRUGAMESH.png (452x391, 121.9K)

The video came out years ago and made its rounds. I think it's one of those things where it is what it is. You have just as many people debunking it as you do claiming it's real. It is 100% clear that giants existed though. How far you want to go down that rabbit hole depends on you. I'd say it was the gateway for me to look more into the Bible and lately lost Atlantean tribes that's forsure. Check out Jekyll and where Rockfeller built his cottage

Here's a good read on Jekyll island mixed with some alternative ideology. These natives built cannanite sacrificial structures and were 8 feet tall. They are lost in history as "native Americans".

gnosticwarrior.com/daytona-demons.html

I'll happily go down the rabbit hole. Can I have any more information on atlantis or Jekyll. I heard that giants were found in Ohio. And are the Atlantian tribes related to ancient Israelite tribes?

why the fuck would anyone think Mesopotamians were white?

Great

Remains of Baal worshippers after they locked me and a baseball bat into a room together

Wrong board mate go to /x
I seen some larp that all desert storm was cover up to get sleeping giants and other artefacts from Iraq, but it's to deep you know Smithsonian's, ancient aliens, Bigfoot etc. Its all connected and shiet, buts i don't buy it

Attached: Zzzd6.jpg (1080x608, 94.79K)

>stills from a low budget 1980s vhs tape
>must be nephilim!
wew lad

Never seen it. And I keep an eye out for these things, cos theyre interesting.

Got a link or name to search for??

What is it anyway? is it a body that didnt decompose? The apollo missions that allegedly happened after they got cancelled have mysterious videos that were leaked that have a not-decomposing body of a woman that they apparently found up there.

Its Gilgamesh after being awakened by the howls of Enkidu from the underworld. The nigger never shuts the fuck up and keeps howling with the rest of the etemmu from the land of Irkalla.

Underrated 5D oldfag bantz

>believes pictures on the internet

Attached: 1578627639268.jpg (640x480, 33.66K)

Did you see it in this article thats at the top of the search engine of you type annunaki unearthed

Probably should've gone there, but most people on there are more schizo than me.

Fuk...
infinityexplorers.com/body-of-a-anunnaki-king/

You don’t think egypts (((government))) is hiding tech or knowledge they fished out of the lower chambers?

No I didn't see that, elaborate.

It doesn't. Mummification can darken the skin.

>why the fuck would anyone think Mesopotamians were white?
It is a mystery..

Attached: C1492CCF-1C67-41B5-B17F-E9E51ABC5A98_4_5005_c.jpg (690x332, 76.03K)

Damn Holy shit

how does this prove they were white?

Didn't think of that. Saw an egyptian mummy who was closely related to Celtics with white skin and red hair, yet when he was found he was black and bald.

ancient dwarf king prop in rangs of powah series

Haha, the rangs of powa would have a black, retarded dwarf, not a male.

Jew can’t understand the significance of blue aryan eyes. This is why your disgusting people are a cancer on the world

Blue eyes are amazing, sadly I have poopy eyes. Yet I hope my children will look whiter than me.

>how does this prove they were white?
Because they depicted themselves as such.
The leadership castes of Babylon and Sumeria at least WERE White. The Aryan migration even passed through into Egypt. Unfortunately the Babylonians were the first Whites to be Liked out of existence by Jewish usurers.

>Liked out of existence by Jewish usurers.
Kiked*, excuse me

Same. I have shit brown eyes but my first born son was born with blonde hair and blue eyes. Blessed

Do you think that Adam, Abraham,, Jesus, and Muhammed were white?

Great, I'm looking for a based woman to have kids with.

It was thought to be Gilgamesh.

>Do you think that Adam, Abraham,, Jesus, and Muhammed were white?
Yes, probably. Muhammad definitely was. He had red hair and pale skin, just like me lol.
Adam means 'red cheeked' I believe. Only Whites can blush.

Apparently it was Russian soldiers who unearthed the tomb. It was unknown if it was Gilgamesh itself.

It could be, or perhaps one of the Biblical Nepilim.

youtu.be/RDQyQLEUT44

Took a while to find, dozens of websites and youtube vids had been scrubbed - only could find a spanish version one, maybe thats why it escaped the scrubbers.

I'll try to find the apollo video, wonder if its still online.

sumerians spoke a non semitic language and they got absorbed by akkad later