KIWIFARMS IS BACK, TRANNIES SEETHE

LARGEST DIALATORS AVAILABLE WILL BE NECESSARY TO COPE WITH THE FRONT HOLE CLOSING ITSELF QUICKER DUE TO HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE

thread theme youtu.be/5N42588sHJ8

Attached: Screenshot_20220906-111544_Twitter.jpg (1080x1029, 254.31K)

uh oh the thought police are mad

lmao why dont trannies just jump to the finish line and end themselves already. no amount of dilating and censorship will make you real women

If fibrehub vanwatech and robtyree1 were doxxed on kiwifarms then they would be taken down, since it doesn't affect them, they don't fucking care.

Attached: CV0pRy5U8AA-ap5.jpg (1000x750, 112.75K)

whats the url? you seemed to omit this key piece of information

kiwifarms never left, not sure where this retard thought it went down.

Get rekt joh!

Hoes mad ×24

Uh oh! Stinky!

Attached: file.png (1153x393, 21.79K)

Attached: file.png (1154x464, 27.57K)

Kiwifarms.top

Same.
Anyone feel like qrding me I don't know what kiwifarms is.
I've been ignoring the threads because, crazy me, I don't care when trannies are having a bad day.

Try entering the correct url, retard. Kiwifarms.top

it's down

Wrong url, nigger

No it’s not

Attached: 9D44A718-10CD-4C78-8C80-260BEB670B56.jpg (1170x1512, 660.7K)

Uh, yeah?

lol endless loading
Militant autists on the internet who dox and encourage irl harassment of people whom they stalk decided to swat some tranny who then did the same thing back to them basically and now the site keeps getting dropped from all domain registrars and ddos protection services available. The owner of the site then whines and constantly lies about his site being a "free speech site" when all it does is stalk literal whos on twitter and then constantly hate on them. They are mostly obsessed with trannies nowadays and they are extremely annoying.

You're retarded.
Kiwifarms dot TOP
T
O
P
Troons on suicide watch.

>Uhhhh actually all website problems are problems on your end not mine
Kek

Damn nigga read before you post I already addressed this

If Josh manages to survive this, it will be the first actual victory against Globohomo.

Use a better DNS

lmao cope more

The best part of all thiis is how they continue to tell and feed their little journalist kabal about how they won instead of waiting a SINGLE DAY to see if it was true.

KIWIFARMS DEAD
KIWIFARMS FINALLY DEAD
KIWIFARMS: INTERNET HATE SITE FINALLY DOWN FOR GOOD?
Over and over to the point I am surprised the journos even bother to follow.

Nope, you're just a lying scumbag, it definitely works.

Lying grifter just wants your crypto money lol
Maybe I should see about reporting him to the IRS hmmm

Attached: file.png (537x647, 166.51K)

Works for me, numb nuts

Attached: Screenshot_26.jpg (1618x910, 290.42K)

They think people will stop being disgusted by them if some random small website is down for a day

Fucking dead wrong lol, You must be a tranny. Tranny swars itself and pins it on kiwidarms because they have dirt on groomer troon that groom teens and distributed Homemade hrt to kids behind parents backs

lmao pic straight from joshua moons mouth

Attached: file.png (502x92, 19.79K)

He’s not a US citizen

not for me

Lmao yes he is unless he coughed up the 2k$ needed to revoke his citizenship and according to himself he is "unemployable" due to reputation so where did he get the money for that hmm?

>Is it really freedom of speech to host cyber crimes and domestic terror to a public audience?
Yes, of course it is. Whether or not it's a good idea is a separate question, but it is by definition freedom of speech.

Russians have more free speech than we do, they just have a different list of things they can’t say

who'd want to be in charge of a zombie website for gossiping about trannies?

Keffals, you need to stop it. Why not poste the date where he said he does not see a future? It's up. You can't do anything about it. I am on it right now. More people will know you give drugs to minors.

Might be cause of our Australian isp.
Use a vpn

Eh... I mean, at least in the US you're a lot less likely to fall out of a window for saying stuff than you are in Russia.

>8 posts
>Using old posts to "justify" their points
Found the tranny supporter. Slow as a turtle and also probably had no idea how to use tor to notice them coming back again.

You should really off yourself. You should look in a mirror, do a clean shave because when your parents find you that wig will only look good when there isn't 7 o clock shadow or the stink of dude BO.

kiwifarms identifies the most egregious examples of any internet community and compiles information on them. the regularity that these freaks turn out to have institutional ties is itself a reason for kiwifarms to continue existing.
trannies and other such vermin hate the farms because it shows what goes on behind the scenes of tranny grooming, often kiwifarms is where other trannies and homos go to air dirty laundry on others of their sort.
there is large crossover in userbases between Any Forums and kf and losing the information that site has accrued over years would be a loss, lucas roberts knows this, he knows how much dirt on the trongoloid 'movement' as a whole is stored on the farms and how much of it would be irrecoverable were the site to go down permanently.

>cybercrimes
keep crying faggots

Attached: 1537681788170.gif (800x430, 897.09K)

It's working perfectly fine for me, bit slow but that happens when you have to hop providers.

You seem upset.

I have never seen any fucking proof that anything deeply personal has ever been posted. Cope and seethe tranny

The date of that is september 5 and everything he said in that is true. Kiwifarms has had 3 different domains in the course of a couple days. They are in fact "jumping between hosts and domain names like daily stormer" right now. The actual cope in your post is hilarious.

>yesterday is "old posts"
lmao is this really the new low kiwitrannies cope to?

Still hasn't loaded at all for me. Doesn't seem to be working.

Some faggots only respond to (you)s.
Faggot.

>Is it really freedom of speech to host cyber crimes and domestic terrorism to a public audience?
Yes.

I only agree with you because of this guy

Attached: edward snowden.jpg (926x521, 31.21K)

kinda dumb for null to keep playing whack a mole with them while he's got other shit gojng on in his life. If I were him I'd play possum and completely take the site down, no tor or anything for like a month, maybe two. Use that time to purge possible troon false flagger sleeper accounts and set up your infrastructure to better defend the site from future attacks like this. The come back wither when Chris Chan's trial starts so normies are more focused on that or if/when the RCMP charges keffals with whatever illicit shit they find on his computer so the well is too poisoned for the tranny tech crew to attack you again.

not working for me either

Attached: Screenshot_20220906-130352_Fennec F-Droid.jpg (1768x2208, 268.15K)

>the regularity that these freaks turn out to have institutional ties
Almost everyone they obsess with is a literal who twitter tranny

Could be your DNS

all they have to do is hold on. you won't kill the farms, it will simply pop up elsewhere in a different form. in fact, i'd be happy to see a /kf/ general here and host our refugee brethren for a while until the war on their homeland is over :)

He hasn't properly worked on it yet. Wait a day or so.

Found another as well.
Yeah. Nigger have you not been noticing the speed of how wrong you guys have been?

Serious about that patience stuff cause you guys keep calling the site dead when it isn't. Literally wait a fucking day or does the algorithim REALLY matter to your campaign on twitter that much?

Lol eat shit Joshua
Everybody outside your circlejerk of gangstalkers hates you

Attached: file.png (754x686, 200.35K)

like you? you should make like a twitter tranny and kill yourself

You seem like you lost lmao
Bye bye kiwitranny!
I guess you've never been on the site then
Ok so you're an attention seeking autist. Good to know. Bye!
>wanting to take Any Forums down with the sinking kiwifarms ship
Ok now I know you're a keffals twitter tranny in disguise

Twatter is literally normie kiwifarms ffs
trannies have used it to stalk/ swat/ cancel people for over a decade now

Pretty sure only zoomers care about sites like this. Complete waste of time, imagine caring more about internet strangers than yourself. If you actually use this shit you likely have way too much spare time and should consider some activity.

Kek that's super based though holy shit

Ok thats very based and all that kiwifarms harasses trannies, but you have to remember, you will never be a woman.

trannies are so fucking stupid they all caused a stresiand effect and now everyone is spreading all their info on thousands of other sites and wikis lmao.

are they going to scrub all those other forums doing the same thing? fucking retards lololol

>page loads atfer 20 years
>immediately filled with chinese characters
lel

Attached: nihaokiwi.png (532x432, 49.54K)

Could be. But I don't get any error. It just is endlessly loading.

Loaded fine for me, like 3 seconds.

the largest they'll need is 9mm

Kys zoomer. Learn how to change your dns to something less shit

What the hell is kiwifarms?

Chrome cucks you.

quad9 is glownigger DNS, don't use it.