TRANSSEXUAL PATHOLOGY EXPLAINED

You assholes seem to keep getting this shit wrong so let me spell it out for you. There IS a specific kind of transsexual pathology that is caused by sexual abuse. It is not the ONLY kind of transsexuality (hormonal/genetic differences make up a percentage too) but basically this is how it happens:
> be little girl
> dad rapes you
> hate your body for him wanting it
> wish you werent a girl
> turn into ftm
or conversely
> be boy
> get raped by girls
> get told "boys cant be raped"
> get groomed as sex object for women
> hate body for women liking it
> wish you werent a boy
> turn into mtf
For these people it IS pathological, and they ARE victims. For the rest of the genetic transsexuals (girls with PCOS who get too much testosterone for instance) their desires are less pathological, which is why they more often stay in the non-binary space.
YOU ARE CORRECT that it is fucked up that the medical community pushes transitioning onto the traumatized group of people that experience gender dysphoria because of abuse.
That being said, you are NOT correct for wanting to hurt anyone that has been a victim of abuse.

Attached: 1661529550896101.jpg (870x1024, 138.42K)

stop obsessing over us, if you don’t like trans people just ignore us

>some of the degenerates were victims of abuse
No shit retard, this is the case for every variation of degeneracy. The cause becomes irrelevant when they come after OUR kids. When a troon comes after your kid, you don't sit around and try to diagnose their trauma, you stop them.

>be boy
>raped by dad
>become gay cause daddy likes boys
>be mtf because no one likes fags

that is another one yeah

maybe if we wouldnt have scrapped the mental health architecture of the nation and replaced it with private prisons

read the post more carefully

Also the uncles that want life on easy mode, there are probably hundreds of ways that cause trans all linked to degenerate behavior.
Why are there no female footage though, being a Footfag seems to only occur in males

>you are NOT correct for wanting to hurt anyone that has been a victim of abuse.
Victims that go on and make new victims deserve to be hurt

Doesn't matter nor excuse the continued abuse into others

Thats not even it. Some, more likely FTMs may be as you say but it's for MTF more like:

>mother punishes you by emasculating you in some way. Father not present or weak. Classic example though less common today is forcing the boy to wear women's clothing as punishment
>associate femininity with sadomasochism and your own mother with that rather than normal relations with women
>this can also be sister, or wife. But you feel emasculated either way
>develop a sexual fetish around it
>Troon out to "take back power" from women and punish them and yourself

Generation Baphomet is fucked.

Don't care. Troons are just a sick internet phenomenon. Fuck off.

Also there is
>be girl
>raped by dad
>like it
>turn into super slut

Bot post. Doesn't even address the points presented by OP. Being the first post, it was obviously triggered by certain keywords.

>we

I didn’t do shit. Voting isn’t even real. You will never be a woman.

>if free gibs program wasnt destoryed, i wouldnt be raping you right now!
Do toons really?

So you're saying these victims should be prevented from transitioning.
I agree, transitioning is essentially full body wrist slitting.

It's like any other ego-disorder. At the level of your core identity, not enough happened in the very early stages of development to make you "male" or "female" in the head. It's not anything that happened to you per se, it's things that didn't happen at a critical moment that you needed to experience in order to form a strong 'male identity' or 'female identity.' For example, having a male archetype around that you interact with or see interacting with.

Without that core male identity or female identity becoming internalized, it's very easy to be comforted by thinking you are the opposite. It's basically a psychotic delusion that is so deeply ingrained its coming from the core identity itself.

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU MENTALLY ILL TRAUMATISED FAGGOTS SO ==PROUD== OF YOUR TRAUMA? Fking retards. And by are you faggots pulling other innocent kids into your TRAUMA group? causing more TRAUMA to innocent children. FUCK YOU

Attached: 1637742488609.gif (370x377, 3.2M)

thats fine op but most of those perverts really were "born that way" and did not suffer abuse from their parents

yes its true pedos faggots & trannies are mentally ill - their brains are wired up WRONG and that is why they are fuckups - very sad

Nitpick here. Why do you assume they HATE their body vs desiring the other body? I want to get a pizza, doesn't mean I hate KFC. I just really like pizza.