$22/hr minimum wage is HERE

California just made it official. $22/hr minimum wage starts in 2023.

Attached: 4AFF8A1F-47CE-4F2B-8C23-111F2593DDB7.jpg (1170x615, 206.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/money/2022/09/06/california-governor-signs-law-fast-food-workers/8000452001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that's still a poverty wage in commiefornia

usatoday.com/story/money/2022/09/06/california-governor-signs-law-fast-food-workers/8000452001/

lol. This retard thinks he's running for president in 2024. His own in-laws are donating to De santis.

you'll all be dead by then

Attached: 1618154052209.jpg (1024x837, 75.72K)

That’s almost $46k/year.

how the fuck is that profitable for companies? 20 euro / h here is considered pretty good

>46k
a poverty wage in commiefornia

LMAO after the EUR became so weak they earn more than I do with a degree

there are homeless techies making $100k in san fran

>make min wage 22$/hr
>all the other goods follow suit and become 100% more expensive
>status quo is extabilished again

More of my ideas are being adopted when I was bidding for president in 2016 and 2020 I had minimum wage at $23. in a way, I got elected.

Attached: wayne-lambright.gif (498x373, 930.21K)

Throughout the entire state? Doubt. San Diego, LA, SF, etc., sure. However, there are boonie ass areas in California.

Literally every "sentient" lifeform in that area, deserves extermination.

>Due to inflation and cost of living $22 is probably equivalent to $7.25.

europoors don't pay 3k rent and 20$ starbucks coffee, so 20 € is considered a good middle class wage

theyre homeless by choice

USD collapse can't come soon enough

What does a burger at McDonald's cost in Caliwowie?

I don’t know. I went to London, and Marriott charged me $48 per person for breakfast buffet.

>7$ nationwide min. wage
>22 commiefornia
mass migration is such a couching disaster.

Attached: 1661184129401211.jpg (860x960, 88.96K)

Same as a flyover. Wife and I can get two meals from in n out for under $20 still.

Get ready for fast food prices to be so high, you're goign to starve, which is why they did this.

Youre a fat fuck wayne u dont even want to murder pedophile jews, groomers and nigger hood rats
You can cut off ur own balls and nothing will change becausr u always were a cuckold eunuch

Fuck!! My beloved CALIWALI is going to skyrocket in price! I can't afford that shit anymore!!

>yaaaas! Finally the Government looked at the most vulnerable!
>let's go dining to celebrate
>...
>wtf? Why is everything so expensive!? I'll move to another state!

This is effectively inflation on another level. What happens to every other job? Do they not raise to be in line?

If not, why would anyone be a job like a firefighter or EMT where you deal with danger and crazy shit instead of a barista for $44k a year?

I got h0BO written on my fucking ID, kek!

Just wait for all the "exceptions" to roll in. Absolutely no way the farmers in the central valley are going to be paying their Mexican slaves $22/hr to pick fruit, or the service employees in LA like when SEIU negotiated exceptions to the min wage raises for some of their union members to keep the hotel industry happy