Isn't it crazy how a PRESIDENTIAL election was stolen yet nothing was done about it?

Isn't it crazy how a PRESIDENTIAL election was stolen yet nothing was done about it?

Attached: yupthatway.jpg (540x392, 20.96K)

power is always taken

There were a bunch of lawsuits and a giant forensic audit. Also a riot on the capital.

lawsuits and audits that didn't amount to shit.
Also, that "riot" was 90% FBI agents and antifa larpers.

No, because mutts are all bark and no bite. The tree of liberty withered and died long ago.

Yeah OP, the capitol was literally entered by people protesting. Debateable if they where granted access or if they breached. Anyway, there where actions being taken by citizens.

>its all an illusion
first election you werent ALLOWED to question

What would you have done mr glowniggers?

So NOT nothing

jesus christ, you argue like a woman. Yes dear, I'll do the dishes when I get home from work.

Nothing was stolen. Trump was always part of the deep state he allegedly was fighting against.

That was so weird to me. Don't yanks usually have the president announced on the day? Yet this one took a whole month because of ((((mail in ballots)) that coincidentally were all for the guy that won. All of them

Attached: 1661997508844720.gif (500x370, 832.63K)

The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

Yeah crazy it happened at least twice!
1960 and 2020

Mr. Smithers?

Very crazy indeed. At least are free, to never give a single fuck about politics or this country ever again.

You think nothing's being done?
White people are refusing to work.
>The great replenishment is about to happen with illegals.

Attached: 6a51aea450b7ecea.jpg (768x563, 370.88K)

Wrong. Q is real and the Storm is coming.

I think niggers have been worst.

it all amounted to nothing, so yea. you fucking nigger ape

Stop paying taxes, ambush police, kill politicians and judges, derailing trains, burning down as many public buildings as possible is what I'd do if they did such a blatant power grab here.

One thing was done about it. It became a big deal.
The half year of violence and chaos didn't.

Attached: 1610174164535.jpg (544x1024, 125.97K)

Its almost as if there weren't enough people who realized that they're indoctrinated and they needed their lives shaken by their own choices to wake the fuck up. Like a spanking, as it were.

Yeah wow it's almost like a gigantic propaganda and disinformation campaign was used to warp a large segment of the populace into believing it wasn't stolen, and then a false-flag psy-op spurred on by federal agencies got a bunch of boomers to wander around inside of the capital for a little while and then it was spun and spun and spun into the WORST ATTACK ON DEMOCRACY EVER!

It's like someone is playing some gigantic political game to dominate the minds of the stupid and the gullible, and it's working. So weird, right?!?!

>lawsuit results are immediate just like on muh teevee
You're a complete moron.

It's crazy the way leftoids talk about this, especially in context of their own beliefs. The other day I heard one say that our government is corrupt (UK) and we need to march into their buildings, then 5 minutes later say that Jan 6 was an "insurrection" and they all should've been jailed for life. The cognitive dissonance is insane

>Its almost as if there

>Yeah wow it's almost like

Are you the same guy on different vpn addresses?

it wasn't and trump is an orange conman zionist