YAAAAS QUEEN SLAY

YAAAAS QUEEN SLAY

Attached: 76456145242.png (455x553, 361.47K)

>We're oppressed!

>no English running England
What a success brexit was.

There are no white men left anyway, only white eunuchs.

Hey, at least they aren't speaking German.

People still say we live in a world of white supremacy. So sick of this evil Jewish gas lighting

the boys are back in town

Dead country
and to think that, just a century ago, you ruled the waves.

When the fuck are you going to rise up England? I’ve lived in the Black Country, the boys there are tough as nails so it isn’t a case of inability, what the fuck is the rest of the country thinking about this bullshit? Come on you cunts fucking stand up

This might be the first time i agree with globohomo...

Attached: 1658991601556697.gif (512x512, 196.42K)

What do you expect she's a world economic forum puppet

One of the great things about being white is realizing that whiteness is universally regarded as the standard by which all else should be compared.

Damn I love being white.

Attached: 1662285586417571.jpg (1024x1024, 95.6K)

and that’s a good thing!

Just in time for everyone in Britain to freeze to death

And this are the so called conservatives

The left are the real racists. Thank god Britain didn't elect anti-semitic Corbyn.

Attached: 1562813894811.jpg (683x449, 21.34K)

Because English lads are in short supply, especially those with the stomach for what needs to be done.

We’re facing a much bigger army of Muslims, blacks, and indoctrinated women (who are largely naive and left leaning in this country) and their cuck partners.

Fucking depresses me every time I step out the door.

who would've thought that reverse colonialism would be so good lmao. Karma is a bitch. Well deserved.

Most lads dress like niggers, it's over.

And then one day for no reason whatsoever...

Attached: 1654105928000.png (1380x1085, 1.3M)

And listen to drill. Black culture is something most of these tools admire.

What? Did anyone think that women aka whores would stop torturing us with their bullshit once they achieved all the power?

Beating her whore ass is the only way this stops and you have to wait for the anarchy times to ever do that and not be sent to anal rape camp aka prison.