Hahahahahahahahaaa

Holy shit the democrats and media are so fucking scared of Trump running again that they will actively admit the 2020 election was stolen so he can't run again.

Attached: Screenshot_20220906-121226_Twitter.jpg (1080x1667, 274.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffpost.com/entry/what-is-pilpul-and-why-on_b_507522
youtu.be/UdJvEGokuAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hillary has ran like 18 times tho

>The amendment’s history is rooted in politics
You don’t say.
Also
>Race
Lol
I hate Jews

Why is this even an article? I thought it was common knowledge that presidents can only get 8 years.

They're admitting he won his presidency both times and trying to jew it in as a loophole to keep him from winning a third time lol. Ultimate merchant move.

Uh, sorry. According to the 2016 vote count, hilldawg won.
So Trump served 0 years. He can run in 2024 for his first 4 years in office, if he wins.

>I hate Jews
Why do you have to be antisemitic to make your point?

(because they deserve it?)

pilpul is the term we're looking for. Jews love to change meaning of words to suit them.

huffpost.com/entry/what-is-pilpul-and-why-on_b_507522
> huffpost.com/entry/what-is-pilpul-and-why-on_b_507522

>Why do you have to point out how disgusting my people are?

Based take backsides.

because it gets people who like and dislike trump to talk about things that aren't relevant in any way to what is happening in the world today, September 6th, 2022.

>uh rules only apply for people we don't like, everyone else is free to run infinite times
>take that drumpf, our democracy is safe now!

I might die of laughter if in 2024 they say he won the 2020 election and Biden's inauguration was fake and oops now you cant be president

Ummm because Trump isn’t the presidency nor did he serve 8 years? The constitution doesn’t say anything about how many times he can run. It simply states he can’t be president for 2 terms. Liberal logic only makes sense if Trump actually won in 2020.

He did win in 2020

Attached: 1661471097882247.png (679x724, 293.19K)

so did ross perot

LOL..
but even if they admit it won't count..
Al Gore for example won against Bush.. And everybody admit it.. but no one gave a fuck and Bush just carried on :D

leftist propaganda now citing the constitution theyve been shitting all over lmao

Citing it wrong too. They are so pathetic

It would be hilarious if they somehow admit he win then reinstate him as president in 2023. Then say that Trump finished two terms so he can’t be run for president!

He won’t be able to run once he’s indicted. It’s over.

The democrats are now blaming the failures of the vaccines they forced on people on Trump. They certainly will admit to Trump winning by the next presidential election

>Holy shit the democrats and media are so fucking scared of Trump running
if they were, they would completely ignore him. You're a fucking brainlet

Wrong. The point is that if Trump keeps insisting that he won in 2020, then he’s Constitutionally forbidden from running in 2024, since the 22nd Amendment doesn’t care whether or not an election president actually serves their term, just whether or not they were elected.

In order to legally run in 2024, Trump has to admit that he lost in 2020.

Hahahaha come on Goldberg, no one's falling for this shit lol this isn't Seinfeld.

>Holy shit the democrats and media are so fucking winning that they will set things up to keep themselves winning and there is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it

It's kind of cool to see the dems become fascists and secure power for themselves for decades to come.
It's rare to witness such decisive and ruthless leadership while Republicans get their shit pushed in

Trump can run for POTUS as often as he wants. However he can only serve a total of eight years. If he wins the 2024 election he can't run in 2028.

Bingo. This user is a non-dumbass

>presidents can only get 8 years.
Dumb spic.
All the replies not pointing this out are dumb spics too.

Attached: SlaveryGold.png (700x901, 977.16K)

Attached: 20220709_010228.jpg (624x548, 57.55K)

But he didn't serve a term, it's called term limits not win limits, you disingenuous like.

10. 10 years is the max a president can serve.

Hang on let me bring out the harry potter post.
>Voldemort only loses because he violated some obscure technicality

Attached: ReadAnotherBook.jpg (2809x2000, 3.17M)

Oh snap that is a good point

does he have any chance of changing anything though? Media against him, FBI against him, it seams most of the goverment against him..

he alrady was a president and it did not do much..

Holy shit,you're actually retarded:

they're saying he only had 4 years as a president and can only have another four more:

god damn this board is fucking retarded lmao

why would they be afraid of a fellow shabbos goy? it's all theater

Biden ran twice before so uhhh... what now?

Biden ran 3 times

Bill Maher - "Doesn't Matter the Facts Lock Trump Up So He Can't Run in 2024!"

7:50 on...
youtu.be/UdJvEGokuAk

Attached: Look it up _ Compare Physical Security of Women 2014 - 2019 Mass Immigration.png (1331x579, 586.13K)

Trump had already ran twice by his 2016 run. Lmao they're getting so desperate.

What? Everybody knows this. Even non americans know this. There's no reason to write about it.

You aren't very used to Jewish tricks, are you? It's to get the 80 IQ gen Z idiots mad when he wins again because it's "unconstitutional" just as a Jewish backup plan if they lose.

It says he cannot run more than twice. It's legitimately just incorrect. You might even say it's *gasp* misinformation

Um, also, Trump ran once before 2016 so....why didn't they bring this up 2020?

Attached: nervous laughter.jpg (983x743, 352.67K)

This, it's like "Hey guys you can only serve 8 years as president." is not an article, it's a bizarre thing that carries a weird undertone.

This says "You can't RUN more than twice." when it should be SERVE AS president
and
"Trump can only serve 4 more years." as if he's... Already won an election that didn't happen yet? And planning to serve more? What the fuck are they even getting at

> boohoo I want to exterminate you, why do you call me out?
Oven, now!