How come right wing guys become left wing when they start dating a girl...

How come right wing guys become left wing when they start dating a girl? Some of the most racist people I know slowly became more lefty after getting a gf. Idk bros...

Attached: ywnht.jpg (800x845, 61.85K)

Women are gay. Look at that faggot.

False premise. Opinion irrelevant

Attached: 9e7.jpg (600x600, 42.48K)

how come OP sucks so much cock?

>trust me bro
In my experience the opposite is true.

bruh bro's the biggest virgin. Please i've turned my gf into a normal person. she belived that Palastine existed.

you'll understand once you've actually fucked women properly kid

>Some of the most racist people I know slowly became more lefty after getting a gf.

it means your loser beta friend failed to make a frame on their gf and they are just dragged by pussy like a faggot beta losers

real man just don't meet liberal whores at first place.
and if they meet leftist gf, they change pussy's political ignorants with their behavior

or they just walk away from those retarded pussies.

loser beta faggots only lose their life belief because of pussy.

Attached: 182.jpg (600x1196, 97.72K)

It's called pretending

That just means the guy is a cuck. She is suppose to adopt his values not the other way around.

Right wingers are sexually frustrated.

I'm married and more racist than ever. You just know a bunch of faggots who just mimic those around them to stay relevant.

literally never happened
bait thread

its the worms

Every girl that I've ever dated hated my politics so much they wanted to fuck me. Soon they realize that my way of thinking is much more rational. Happens the same every time.

Have a gf for 8 years, have only become more right because now she also tells me who try to talk to her and touch her when going out.

Niggers, marrocans are the worst, fucking garbage society lowest tier possible

>1 post by this ID

>394112030
Cope

Attached: bad boys.jpg (868x1788, 221.55K)

I've never heard of that happening. Girls will generally mould themselves to the guy's views, and not the other way. Sounds like your friends are faggots.

They're just cucks waiting in the weeds. As soon as they get any girl they get pussy whipped. If you don't have multiple girls leave you because you're unwilling to change your views then you're scared and are looking for approval.

Literally this
I met my last gf at a lefty rally, and within 3 months she was saying nigger and naming the jew.
However it was all just superficial, she didn’t truly believe anything, just following along with whatever was “cool”.
Shit sucks, women are sus.

And incels are all right wingers. You see the connection? Essentially being right wing is just people being bitter lonely incels hating on people that aren't as miserable as them.

Attached: pxz2s73h5mk31.png (640x670, 341.98K)

>Some of the most racist people I know slowly became more lefty after getting a gf
You are a fucking faggot and never will be a man if you can't make your woman mirror your views. She doesn't respect you or love you.

Attached: Continued slaughter.jpg (600x655, 31.42K)

We don't.