This Guy

What are the political implications of electing a retarded cave man to office?

Attached: grug.jpg (3000x2001, 319.02K)

are you implying we don't already do that? are you stupid?

He’s Jewish, grew up rich, and has a phony Harvard degree.

Classic kike move is to pretend you are an everyman to gain the support of stupid goyim.

Ever watch Louis CK’s stand up or TV show? He pretends to have grown up lower middle class to resonate with his audience when in reality both his parents were filthy rich Harvard graduates.

His opponent is a phony tv personality who is so privileged he can’t even pretend to be an everyman.

I hate this country.

it really is a big joke.
I'd try to just not care but there's a significant chance that these retards will back a faction that tries to kill me in the near future

Third position is always possible and if it ever collapses, their resources will mean little as the common man unites with his common man.

Remember Hitler did not grow up wealthy or privileged and was just like you or me.

checked based trips of truth. Reminder that this motherfucker looks like a fucking neanderthal kike like I have never seen before in my life. Fucking worse than Ron Perlmann in a hoodie. What a freak cannibal. This man looks like he finishes his entire meal...of children. He never throws out any scraps. When he eats the goyim babies, he finishes his plate and asks for seconds.

Attached: festerman.jpg (1200x1500, 687.72K)

Honestly.
With this guy, you know up front corruption and grift come with the territory. He's a compromised politician playing a schtick. That is why he moves up the party ladder.

Look at what the GOP foisted on PA.
The black Army Officer, she thought too much for herself.

user, huh? There was a black GOP woman in the primary?

Yeah, and she ran circles around the carpetbagger muslim, "Oz".
I wonder how much that fucker Oz is getting paid to get the republican voters to stay home election day?
Trump blew it with Oz

We will never know.

I knew about barnette
I heard her family got exposed for running a bunch of welfare scams across the midwest?

I honestly don't know much about the story.
It popped up, had the usual "current thing" stench of politics and then "the tell".
It vanished as soon as the "2 weeks" usefulness was gone.

Like I said, I never got much out of the story more than you, "I heard" (not faulting you, its just hard to tell what is truth anymore; I still don't know if her extended family's story about welfare is true).

We will never know. His inability to process what he hears is the issue. In a one on one setting he can struggle through. If he is speaking to more than one person he can't process it fast enough anymore. It isn't going to get better.
If he ends up debating and starts rallying he can still be hit by his racist past and entitled background.

Fetterman is done. PA stays Republican.

yep. sounds like it's a total shitshow up there in PA.

>yep. sounds like it's a total shitshow up there in PA.
It is my guy.
And from us who have been trying to right things here, sorry.
We're about to Arlen Specter the country again.

a searchable database for ngos got posted on here. a bunch were seemingly tied to her family. seemed kinda legit but like you said it coulda been entirely fabricated to prevent a non-controlled asset from winning the primary

Biden's Reichstag speech cured any ill will among Republicans about Oz. Fetterman strongest support is dem women. There is no fat left and very little meat as they are down to bone. He has to not only keep the rest of his support but make gains. Oz has a lot of meat he can still carve out of the electorate and once again Biden helped with that.

PA is over Oz won.

The Republicans don't need every Senator yo be an all star. This is a numbers game.
With the President declaring open season on Republicans this is no time to be picky.

hhhhrrrr durrr rrrrr Carhartt rrrrr hrrrrrrrr french fried pataters

Attached: SlingBlade.jpg (430x337, 20.13K)

hopefully the GOP field is better here in VA in 2024. I want to see Tim Kaine get tossed into a volcano

>The Republicans don't need every Senator yo be an all star.
True. They just need Republicans and NOT Assistant Democrats.
Oz is Toomey all over again. Toomey is Specter (without the party changes) all over again.

You think you can rely on Oz? He's a carpetbagger. The second he is comfortably seated for six years he flips sides.
That you can take to the bank (before it collapses).

>electing
something something Komisar Cletus and Komisar Jamal something something welcome to 1917

I think he keeps a Senate seat Republican that needs to be kept Republican.
I think he will want to keep the base happy so will not stray far from orthodoxy. If he does have a deeply held belief that he can't compromise on then so be it Men like Oz don't have deeply held beliefs.

The guy is there for the sole purpose of being a vote for the democrats

If Biden went on a literal Republican safari hunt and started arresting anyone with dissenting opinions, Mitch McConnell and Romney would ride along and tout themselves as bi-partisan.

Idk, what do you have against herschel walker?

His brains going to pop again and Shapiro will replace him with an even less popular member of the tiny hat club.