Seriously, what the fuck is it?

Seriously, what the fuck is it?

Attached: 1662479539636059.png (1080x1080, 1.7M)

You will hide your face before the God

The jews built the sun in order to hide our true reality, they tell you not to stare at it so you don't realize the truth

Take your meds, right this second.

No one is stopping you from doing that, In-fact I encourage you to spend every hour of the day looking directly at it.

Turning all the hydrogens and oxygens into heavier and heavier metal elements on the periodic table, then finally expanding then blowing up after another 100 billion years. Law enforcement should pass a law against all that.

Variation is a bad thing. Hydrogen and Helium is the only elements you need.

I looked into it as a kid, I now have severe myopia, astigmatism and keratokonus, it is the devil.

Attached: 4374734737.png (512x512, 503.34K)

>he still believes the hydrogen-helium lie
The sun is mostly iron, same as any other random space rock.

i'm a shizo, so i did some sungazing.

the sun is actually black. it's kinda fucked up

>not allowed
Go for it faggot, who can stop you?

>giant
My thumb can cover it just fine.

how do we kill the sun? its sentient, and fucking evil, i know it.

What do you mean? I stare at the sun every day.

user.. i...

>Buy welding mask
>Put on
>Look directly at the sun
>???
>See god

Nigga it ain’t hard

Attached: 599b2f38f1a850c42a8b6180.jpg (1000x750, 64.19K)

>not allowed
I stared at the sun for 30 minutes straight when I was a kid because I could. I can't tell if the sun did it or not but now I can see in HD, but my night vision is trash.

dynamic range? if your eyes were sensitive to seeing things that bright it wouldnt make much sense since there's only one of those things anywhere on earth and its only around half the time. you only care about everything besides that anyway, because its a fucking astronomical unit away and never does anything to you. you can see by starlight alone at night--it is much more important to see the tiniest difference against a dark background than the absolute most impossibly bright object unlike any danger youve ever seen but an atomic weapon.

The son of god

Get up at dawn and stare at the sun for minutes on end.

Sciencefags utterly BTFO!

Attached: 1AD973F1-403D-4296-B623-7F9431FAD717.jpg (1170x1562, 723.58K)

solar filters are a mystery to some people.

Digits, though.
Slide thread.
This is what Any Forums is for, FagNewton :^)

Attached: >though.png (600x1200, 760.81K)