You have exactly TEN SECONDS to explain why you're not a freemasons

This is country is was founded by Freemasons. Several of your former president was a freemasons.

You like how this country has turned out, right?

Why won't you g guys come to lodge and be masons too?

Are you scared of a little ritual?

Afraid your might like it?

Pathetic. You kids these days just don't want to work for anything.

Attached: 1662088212784840.png (350x350, 149.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/Yhv9ZMby68Ig/
youtube.com/watch?v=1Kqcb8hos4I&ab_channel=InsitumVerbum
youtube.com/watch?v=ArU22B4J7Ac&ab_channel=JayDyer
youtube.com/watch?v=pkd9xwk3plw&ab_channel=JayDyer
youtube.com/watch?v=XzNJ_0PD2iE&ab_channel=JayDyer
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Having recruiting trouble?

too lazy to do the memory exercises and autistic so unless it's Scottish rite drama rituals, ain't gonna like it.

I do not worship Lucifer.

Attached: zazel-saturn.png (225x220, 19.2K)

I believe Altiyan Childs
bitchute.com/video/Yhv9ZMby68Ig/

I think someone from work is trying to recruit me into this. Should I do it?

i don't like satan

Why would you join them?
Do you hate our country?

Attached: 1662333950249208.jpg (1024x651, 191.47K)

>You have exactly TEN SECONDS to explain why you're not a freemasons
I tried to join large 195 in Guerneville and I went to two of their open to the public events with prior written invitation. They said keep coming back. I took that as a brush off and I was busy with other things so I figured maybe later.

Attached: avatars-000217268118-pi1kns-t240x240.jpg (240x240, 27.19K)

Because I'm not a faggot.

Attached: 166207211630293469.jpg (1024x899, 111.98K)

Because you guys are LARPing morons.

>American flag
>Your country
Dual citizenship kike.

No. They are occultic, Kabbalistic LARPers with low IQ.
youtube.com/watch?v=1Kqcb8hos4I&ab_channel=InsitumVerbum
full version in the descriptions.

>Having recruiting trouble?
Not at all. The brotherhood is stronger than ever.

I know a lot of you low IQ incels talk a good fight about starting your own benevolent fraternities to counteract the brotherhood, but the fact is it won't work.

You guys are just too lazy to form your own organizations offline, IRL. I would caution against it, in any event. You can't beat 'em, so join 'em.

not cult material

Isn't that only from novice number up? Like 33 degrees and above.

Its witchcraft ur all going to hell and are presently under a great curse.
I also know that presently in this thread theres multiple niggers under the american flag

im a treemason, i know all the secrets of maple

Because I'm going to be a Knight of Columbus.

Attached: dscn2600-k-of-c-uniforms-cropped-3264x1632.jpg (1276x638, 771.21K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-09-04 15-16-05.png (945x1060, 633.7K)

My Grandfather was a mason, and not just some pleb, a former master of the lodge and knight. Just like most of you he was a sociopathic, demon worshipping, child molesting freak. I read his books, so a mason is the reason I hate you guys and will never join.

what does that have to do with KoC? Redpill me if you can, user

They lost the battle a long time ago, its fraternal order is a skinsuit that serves Hebraic Involutionary Evil and is incapable of anything more than that.

They make you swear an oath.

Besides I already know enough to not need them.

A quick Google search of your character shows you are not what the brotherhood is looking for. There are exactly zero anti-Semitic freemasons. How do you rationalize your blind hatred of Jews, Israel? Why do you think Israel did 9/11?

You should keep showing up at the meetings though. Also you don't have to be a member to donate to the cause. The kind that jingles is always welcome, but the kind that folds is even better.

You have to be of good moral character. Freemasonry only takes good men, and makes them better.

You also can't just join for personal gain. You must join to serve, to contribute toward something greater than yourself, to take on the great work.

The church destroyed itself, didnt even need freemasonrys help.

The "church" never existed frankly in the Protestant sense, and the Catholic Church State has been a Ecumenical Universal Miscegenation institution since its inception.

I knew a freak and a weird dude who sort of exploited my high-skilled labor. He was an analyst for Rick Scott (who is a literal Jew cum guzzling cuck) and became a Freemason and dated a tranny in California.

I had a lot of respect for Freemasons before meeting this unfortunate group of characters.

No. The lower degrees do it to stay in the club, as a sort of vow/commitment to being a faggot. Above the 33rd degree, its done recreationally to push back in the prolapsed anus.

now you see... as a mason myself, you are lying
I don't need to say how or why
but yoy just are, okay?

>Ecumenical Universal Miscegenation institution
schizos, too, are just as guilty of word salad

Both freemasonry and KoC are kiked. All secret societies have been infiltrated since the 1700s.

Attached: 1662341218412928.jpg (630x474, 19.05K)

Who says I'm not?
For the sake of the widow's son?

>My Grandfather was a mason, and not just some pleb, a former master of the lodge and knight. Just like most of you he was a sociopathic, demon worshipping, child molesting freak. I read his books, so a mason is the reason I hate you guys and will never join.

Sounds like you're letting one bad apple spoil the bunch.

While it is true that men can stumble, faulter, or make mistakes, the fact is your Grandfather was a man of incredible integrity, to have made it as far as he did, and we are all still very proud of him. You can't make an omelette without cracking a few eggs.

Either way, it doesn't make sense for any of you to try and form your own fraternities offline, IRL, to counter freemasonry. Just stay in your mom's basement. It's safe there.

As a matter of fact, I am warning you not to. Heed my warning:

Do not attempt to form your own benevolent fraternal organizations offline, IRL.

Attached: il_570xN.3698590188_ofl5.jpg (570x760, 61.84K)

>I had a lot of respect for Freemasons before meeting this unfortunate group of characters.

What makes you think this one fringe case is an indictment against the whole fraternity? Don't you think you're being a little unreasonable?

Attached: 1662254204818513.png (512x512, 43.55K)

>just a little demon worship is ok in the grand scheme of things!
>le scarry ominous threat
kys

Lmao great refutation.

We don't need to form our "own organizations". We have the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Orthodox Church, the Pillar of Truth.
Your worldview is so stupid even a woman can debunk it.
youtube.com/watch?v=ArU22B4J7Ac&ab_channel=JayDyer
youtube.com/watch?v=pkd9xwk3plw&ab_channel=JayDyer

Nestorian heresy. The physical church exists just as much as Christ's physical body existed.

youtube.com/watch?v=XzNJ_0PD2iE&ab_channel=JayDyer

They serve the jews

The rape kids

They serve jews raping kids

Why would I be anything but overtly hostile to them

Attached: Screenshot_20220607-070945_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1079x1528, 511.83K)

>Both freemasonry and KoC are kiked. All secret societies have been infiltrated since the 1700s.

False.

But even if it were true, it's not like you can just go and start your own fraternity, offline, IRL.

There is much more to it than you incels seem to think.

My advice is don't bother trying to reinvent the wheel, and just join up.

Ehh, I'll bite.
I have a strong ontological belief system that prohibits me from swearing an oath.
Truth came before language, language isn't a large enough vessel to carry the weight of truth. To speak is to apply technology. I've already sworn upon the altar of eternity.

I'm not a closeted homo boomer

Because i'm not satan worshiping faggot

Because they're the reason why we are a shithole.

I keep my associations to a minimum and avoid anything that would force me into a commitment that often fucks me over. :)

Might give it a whirl. Don't know if the institution glows or is simply to archaic and inept to deal with clown world but knowing wouldn't hurt.

Attached: 1660804293255452.jpg (320x168, 18.94K)

>We don't need to form our "own organizations"
Exactly. We are in 100% agreement on this. There is no need for your incels to get organized. Just join existing orgs.

>Your worldview is so stupid even a woman can debunk it.
In what way?

never bump a formulaic cliche thread like "you have 10 seconds to blah blah blah". recognize immediately that this is posted by someone who posts slide threads all day long, so they keep reusing these time-tested clickbait faggot tactics to draw you away from more important threads

>What makes you think this one fringe case is an indictment against the whole fraternity?
isn't he your brother? isn't that the point of a fraternity? some fraternity... if members do fucked up things, it appears that the brothers just disavow them so they can pick up more members. you're not making a great impression here (or LARP, for that matter)

Everyone I know who joined them is pretty fucking stupid and were the kinds of people who tried cliquing up into 'gangs' all throughout high school and college years. I would sooner think a freemason is a mindless follower than someone with any intellect or leadership skills.

>fraternity
That's a gay fucking way to say "monastery".

Attached: file.png (480x360, 361.23K)

>They serve the jews
>The rape kids
>They serve jews raping kids

Proof?

Attached: 6f8.png (680x512, 348.6K)

I was in a fraternity and it was, like pretty much all other college lettered societies, that’s exactly how it was started.

Someone was unhappy with the current standards and/or wasn’t allowed into the existing groups so they founded their own.

Let’s just say that picrel worn in a ritualistic fashion is familiar to me - amongst other things.

Attached: 2020979C-1D3F-49F3-A431-D4AE26951174.jpg (275x183, 11.5K)

is their God actually Jahbulon?

>You like how this country has turned out, right?
Are you trolling? If "the way this country turned out" is because of freemasons, you just answered your own question of why people don't want to be freemasons.
Go peddle your mossad vagina somewhere else nobody here is interested in what you're selling

I think I will start my own fraternity, offline, IRL. All that is required are people that think like me and a place to gather. Thanks for the idea, OP!

Attached: FOOTBALL.gif (498x373, 1.47M)

Bad ass! Which sect of Luciferianism is that?

Lmao are you for real? There you have it lurkers, he said it himself. Masons believe that pedos and psychos are persons of great integrity as long as they are highly ranked. Thank you Mr. Mason you have given me much amusement today, and I am so disgusted you've successfully run me out of this thread and off this website for the day. So good job I guess. Jump off of the roof of your local lodge head first okay?

Digits don't lie, user. Get out while there's still time. It's not worth your soul.

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 164.08K)

>to draw you away from more important threads
Threads like what?

What could be more important than the fate of the nation?

Unless young people join the time tested existing organizations, which have stood the test of time, they may make serious blunders.

Blunders like trying to form their own intelligence gathering, personal development and information sharing networks offline, IRL. Big mistake. Don't do it.

There's no reason to create your own organizations. You are stronger on your own. That way you can't be manipulated. Or you can join freemasonry, if you're a good man, and become an even better one.

Attached: 1662182000326131m.jpg (1024x1024, 97.95K)