You guys don't understand. This is the defining moment of internet history. Kiwifarms is just the beginning...

You guys don't understand. This is the defining moment of internet history. Kiwifarms is just the beginning. If they take it away then free speech on the internet is next. We have to stop them. We have to make petitions. We have to show the world what kind of person Keffals is. If you stand back now when they come for kiwifarms you will find out that nobody will be left to back you up when they come for you. We must act now! Stop being indifferent when the stakes are the highest yet.

Attached: file.png (547x459, 120.75K)

no, it was over when 4+4 and DS got taken down
the rest is a footnote

I hope Any Forums gets closed and people will be forced either to darknet or to real life. This place has been overrun by feds and trannies a long time ago and I think it would be a net positive if that happens. I might be wrong here.

Where were you when cloudflare booted the stormer?

The internet is a central authority. Eventually there will be complete censorship. This cannot be avoided as the central authority holds all the cards.

Attached: they-them.png (540x960, 521.2K)

The internet perceives censorship as damage and routes around it
If it does happen I hope you're right

>This is the defining moment of internet history.
Was there domain name seizure by ICANN or IP revocation by IANA? No? Then it's not.

>The internet perceives censorship as damage and routes around it

Oh sweet summer child.

Do you the spam posts here? There is a majority of tranny fags on pol. Lots of faggy fbi and ngo agents here. They spam same threads everyday praying for someone to come along and make real threats against the administration so they can justify their budgets to sit here all day. Seriously

>Kiwifarms
who?

Kiwifarms is back up at kiwifarms.top

Like all power structures the first thing they do when they get power is get rid of the people that used to be in power. KEFFLS is a power-hungry person who will throw anybody under the bus.

Attached: 1038959_original.jpg (333x333, 25.39K)

Yeah, but it proves "cancelling" goes further than getting someone ratio'd and banned from Twitter. Their ventures will go further and further into annoying service providers to drop content they don't like, and when that fails, deliberately post terroristic content as 'proof' of extremism.

And of course you would still think it's a horrible thing if rightoids did that, right?

This incel didn't do shit, he and his fans just cried to leftist big tech who shut down the site. Lucas is suffering from delusions of grandeur, as if he hacked the site or something. It's just easy when the government and big tech is on your side.

Attached: 1661830577020321.png (720x536, 463.06K)

>We have to stop them. We have to make petitions.
Lmao you deserve to lose your speech.

Not a peep from this lad about KF being back up. His Reddit is a treat, they're all coping as if they've won despite the fact the site is up and their threads are still there albeit locked.

>if rightoids did that
name some

Why are you all blaming that troon, but none of you are blaming CloudFlare, who happily obliged troon's demands?

Kiwifarms is back up. Just another San Fran tech company turned out to be full of shit and sucking up for trannies and feminists, nothing new on the horizon.

If it's up, tell us the link.

This site allows anti-white posts on all boards and allows negrophilic posts. The quality of the threads and posts on this board are so shit, too. Trolling, idiocy, insanity, etc. I genuinely hope it all gets taken down. If a website, organization, or individual isn't fully 'far-right' by now, it is the enemy of humanity and deserves the worst. It's not okay to be neutral or positive toward leftists anymore. They are blatantly absolute evil. We deserve a 'far-right' echo chamber where all degenerate, irrational, dishonest and evil shit gets immediately banned and those posting it are permanently banned, too. We deserve many of such websites/platforms, actually. Like we had with 8 chan's Any Forums. The moderation there was amazing.

I know right? Kiwifarms just can't stop winning.

Attached: file.png (2016x815, 194.4K)