I am going to leave this shothole

possible options:

-norway
-US
-Cucknada (only if nothing else seems to be working)

I have sufficient knowledge in my field of expertise to be a valuable wagie.

32, germanon, MSc and MBA
Earning currently 120.000 € p.a., tired of giving half of it to german leftist braindeads.

Will I be welcome in Norway or US.

>inb4 stay and fight. Look, user, there is nothing left of worth. You can't safe an entire nation that hates itself. Its ridiculous how braindead the average german is.

Attached: Download (1).jpg (299x168, 9.25K)

based
No reason to fight. They are idiots. Germany needs fewer germans

Danke, Bernd. Was hält dich noch?

Sad but what can you do

stay, I need my neet bux

Ich sehe das Infizieren eines anderen Landes mit einem Deutschen als Verbrechen.

Us is still rightful german autist soil so yes but move to norway

>there is nothing left of worth
t o m b o y

Geistesgestörte linke Zecke. Wenn mehr Leistungsträger gehen, kannste deinen linken Zirkus bald alleine finanzieren. Verreck du Hurensohn

I actually prefer to go to norway. Anyway, thank you, Bradley.

Das ist genau was Ich will.

>-US
fuck off we're full and have no use for turkish roaches

Bost du deutsch oder zugezogen?

Not turkish. At least 5 gen german

I'm leaving in a few years to southern Italy. My father inherited land in rural Calabria. Only ddwnside are the Schlauchboot Monkeys roaming the Citys but I hope they will eventually leave for Germany so it's fine.

Leider Deutsch.

Was willst Du denn, du Hund. Du bist doch genauso ein Verräter. Verpiss dich bloß.

Dann bezahl den ganzen Scheiß und nimm Pene in den Arsch.

Yeah you would be welcome but I don't recommend coming here dude. This is not a stable country at all and even the rural areas are dangerous and crime ridden these days. Were a third world country larping as a first world country

Er ist ein Feigling. Ich bin ein Verräter. Tu uns nicht zusammen.
Ich bin froh über seine Entscheidung aber Ich seh uns nicht als das selbe.

Sehr gut, ein Platz mehr für einen meiner Kusengs in Deutschland

thats right. You lost we won. Deutschland den Ausländer!

Attached: 1661421499032889.jpg (638x375, 38.56K)

>Feigling
You finally have to pay for yourself Sojalatte-Sören

Yeah, its already a shithole captured in a downwards trend. Only consequential to be inhabited by 3rd worlders.

You can come to the US, but not to Florida.
Fuck off from Florida, we're full.

What place would you recommend? What was only minimally impacted by globohomo™

>accepts 10 million cuba niggers
>doesn't accept hardworking white German
kys mutt

Das ist ein enttäuschter FDP Wähler. Deutschland verliert rein gar nichts, wenn der sich verpisst. Mieses Gesocks. Irgendwann sind dann nur noch die Verräter wie du und die hartgesottenen Nazis wie ich hier und dann wird abgerechnet.

its still largely true

Attached: accurate.jpg (940x705, 609.43K)

Kann ich bei deinem Onkel Börek im Autohandel anfangen? ich kann gut mit Tape & WD40 umgehen

ex-AfD-Mitglied. Absolute Chaostruppe. Außerdem easy durchsetzt von V-Männern.

Ne digga wir sind Russen und wenn du kein Russe bist must halt Arsch geben oder dich verpissen.

Only an idiot wouldn't move to China. If you want to see clean cities and well behaved society again you have no other options. Just look at some Chinese cities which have old city parts like Guanzhou, they are gorgeous. I'm too old to move, I hate shithole Europe too much but if I'd have to move I would go to some well developed Chinese city.

Meine Frau ist Russin. Sagt sie hält es hier nicht mehr aus. Ärgert sich überhaupt vor 25 Jahren nach Deutschland gekommen zu sein. Ging setidem stetig bergbab.

Nur ne Kartoffel würde auf ne Frau hören. Bist waschechter Hurensohn. Hier ists geil.

Dann verpiss dich doch. warum machst du einen Faden dazu auf, du Stück Dreck? Willst du hier noch ein letztes Mal genießen wie dir als Deutscher die Welt den Arsch küßt?

Ich bin gelangweilt von meinem Leben hier. Kann ich in jungen Jahren noch ein paar gute Jahre in Deutschland überstehen? Ich bin Volksdeutscher und kein Niggerhund.

You don't know what you have that you will give up if you move to Muttmerica. I bet my ancestors would have never come here if they saw it today.

Have sex

Attached: 1651724631514.webm (482x852, 2.91M)