What is the best part of Canada to move to

My country is fucked

Attached: Flag_of_Canada_(Pantone).svg(1).png (250x125, 2.04K)

Our country is probably worse than yours at this point.

Northern territories. Arctic desert is the only place when you can avoid cucknadian faggots and niggers.

for what?

nah canada is million times better compared to south american shitholes

Holy fuck, bud, are you ever fucking retarded.

to escape poverty,crime,hunger real problems

There's discontent everywhere

Attached: 82DCE9B4-0EC8-4AAE-B930-3C730C11B88E.jpg (2732x1544, 1.45M)

lol you must be a commie bastard that's butt mad about the refusal of the new constitution.

Show flag memeflaggot.
NWT sucks. It's a permafrost wasteland full of violent chugs and $30 gallons of milk. No normal person would live there.

>real problems
Fix your own problems.
Don't come here and fuck up my country too.

Youre country will never be fucked as mine. Ill just move there soon

North, far from civilization.

>you are country will never be as fucked as mine
Your country is fucked because of you and all the people like you that live there.
If you all come here what is going to happen? You'll fuck this place up too.

you're going to vote for more commies aren't you.

By what metric? Cost of living here is unsustainable and our entire economy and the multi-culti experiment is propped up on the housing ponzi scheme. Once that bubble pops we're in for some bad times.

Canada is literally the testing site of globohomo. Vaccines are mandatory for some jobs and also to exit the country. It's a literal vaxx jail.

>chile flag
made me laugh

the richest chilean is the poorest canadian

Every leaf on here mentions their immigrant wife and immigrant kids. Cucked nation

Attached: F2C01301-B517-462D-9BDB-5AFB46888718.jpg (946x1024, 166.16K)

Canada is the best country in the world to live, its the site for the 4th industrial revolution
good

I bet my ancestors thought the same. Didn't work out, because civilization catches up.

Go to Jewsa and eat their lunch instead

>getting upset at white men marrying non-white women
You sound like a jealous white roastie.

Your country just voted down perhaps the worst constitution ever drafted, what the fuck are you on about? Go throw some commies out a chopper like dear old Pino.

Sure Chile user, come now. Lets see how youll enjoy -20 winters with close to no comforts...

Stay there, at least you have the sun

essentially you all move here, making our country so shitty its become unbearable. stay the fuck in your own shit hole, we've enough leeches already thanks to india and china

>Canada is the best country in the world to live, its the site for the 4th industrial revolution
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Sure thing bud. Did you hicks figure out the wheel?

>No more racism
No, that isn't how that works.

This is profoundly untrue. The only reason stats are skewed is because Canada has more disgustingly rich 1%ers than Chile.

The yukon

Ontario. Please don't come to Manitoba, its Ukrainian land