Grigori Perelman

>Jewish
>Smart
>Poor
>Turns down $1,000,000
Any Forums explain

Attached: perelman.jpg (498x1006, 92.38K)

jews aren't smart, smart people don't repeat the same shit 100+ and not learn a lesson

I also turned down a job for 100,000 euro monopolies but I decided to follow my interests

Same thing as Bobby Fischer.
Some jews just don't get along with other jews.
Perelman just liked to do math.
When they gave him an award he didn't feel he deserved he turned it down because he recognized the nepotism as disgusting.

>>Turns down $1,000,000
he's a retard. i don't care that solved some proof or that he "knows how the universe works." turning down free money is a retard move. me? i would have taken the money and gotten myself a young cute chubby gf with big titties and fat ass. i'd fuck her thick body each night and cum deep in her pussy. instead loser perelman lives like an incel neet beta cuck in an apartment with his mom.

Attached: 1652305078539.jpg (400x400, 26.71K)

You seem infinitely worse than him

There will always be exceptions. But don't forget, a few good apples shouldn't keep you from throwing away a rotten batch.

He solved a problem noone was able for hundreds years, it's not
>solved some proof

what are your interest mads?

he knew when accepted the "free" cash he got to return the favor someday

>Any Forums explain
mentally retarded. the typical circuits that would trigger greed and exploitation didn't work the same way in his head so he ended up just being a math genius but not using this power to accumulate massive amounts of wealth. some kind of schizoid or szhizotypal i believe

Attached: 1646073819945.jpg (655x527, 60.16K)

You're more of a kike than that jew.

> Grigori excelled in all subjects except physical education

In general stuff that takes place outside rather than in front of a desk. Thanks for asking, Jean

this is what happens to your brain when your purpose in life is to simp for fiat cuck bucks

Attached: dios mio.png (321x321, 12.42K)

fiat money is fake and gay. he's based even if jewish

Something you materialists won't get, not even in million years, even (some of) our jews have soul

autistic people don't really care about money.

Sure sure. You're likely profoundly mentally retarded from his frame of reference.

Exactly, the rarity of the exception only proves the norm

some are, but like perelman and bobby fisher, they usually go insane due to their intelligence and withdraw from society. fisher was even intelligent to the point of naming the jew.

He can have the permanent position in any top research center or university. It's like having an unlimited credit card.

good thing you will never earn anything even close to that amount of money, then. you think like a nigger.

He has autism level 6.000.000, he simply doesn't give a fuck. I remember when some person who knew about him met him at grocery store and he was legit living like a hobo, to the point of not having proper shoes so he had to wear torn up ones. People organized fundraiser to help him, but he was surprised because he felt like he lived completely normal life and wasn't needing anything. Also he once said some shit like he ascended above reality. Considering subject of his work and implications of extrapolating Poincare hypothesis on 3d space, he might have actually attained insight into nature of reality plebs can't possibly conceive, so it simply stopped mattering to him.

Also reason why he declined nobel prize was because it didn't credit some mathematician from US, whom Perelman claimed did half of work on prize subject.

>don't tempt me frodo!
the best way to never get hooked on fame or wealth is to never start. pretty based if you ask me. how many of you could say that you turned down $1M? almost nobody would. but he did. it proves his principles are worth more to him.

because he was disgusted with the payout, since no one person can claim the money as math is built on prior discoveries like a chain.
The method he used to solve it was partially done already by some American guy so he insisted they give him half, and then a whole bunch of chinks tried to steal the money by claiming his work as their own, and at that point he realized money for math was heretical bullshit enouraging worst behavior so told them to fuck themselves

He makes tons of money in Sweden working for some chemical engineering company iirc so he'll do fine, he just dresses as a bum because he's a dirty Russian Jew

>Also reason why he declined nobel prize was because it didn't credit some mathematician from US, whom Perelman claimed did half of work on prize subject.
what a fucking based lad. this sick earth does not deserve autistic angels like him.

He has extreme autism and lives with his mom. He just wants to work on math. Pure souls like him are rare.

He has no kids, he refused to leave Russia and move to Israel with his kike mother, humble, gave credit to Richard S. Hamilton where due, doesn't care about money.

He may identify as jewish, but his behavior says the opposite. Put him on the short list with Bobby Fischer and Christ.

1$ mil? You sell your whore ass for that? KEK.
Maybe in the 80's and 90's that amount hold some value, but today?
If your supreme leader continues on his insane corruption tantrums maybe that 1$ mil will be enough for you to buy 1 piece of bread.
You sell yourself for 1 piece of bread, that make you a perfect golem for the kikes.

The fuck is Poincare?

He is jew only on father's side, his mother is goy. He was never raised in jewish culture.

He used to teach in Sweden but he doesn't work

I know cus I met her in highschool

Made for BBC

You mean Fields Medal