Atheism would have died here like all the rest if only we were allowed to talk philosophy, region, theology

Atheism would have died here like all the rest if only we were allowed to talk philosophy, region, theology.
As long as you're not with Jesus, they and the Devil doesn’t really care.
It doesn’t matter if your chain is 10 ft or 100 ft, you're still on a chain.

Attached: 100135988_p14.jpg (1024x1792, 1.11M)

What

test

It's time to put the drink down for a few days

>region
*religion

Can't believe it's still taken seriously (atheism).
How does something so stupid exist?

Oh I know, consumerism.
Atheism is a plague poisoning the minds of this foul generation. Fucking NPCs man.

Yeah, the zombie Messiah to atone for the apple curse brought on by a talking snake is so much more rational

Just a consequence of the world shifting into the information age, user. Every logical argument in favor of theism falls apart after not even ten minutes of thinking.

proof?

Proof for what?

talking snakes and zombie words are gonna be the downfall of us all

what you just said here

Okay, but prove what, exactly? That theist arguments suck? Am I supposed to list some of my favorite good bad examples, or...?

yes go on

Well if you aren't going to the atheist refutation of the theist argument is abhorrent.

>Every logical argument in favor of theism falls apart after not even ten minutes of not thinking.
ftfy

Aight. My personal favorite is the paradox of design. This stems from the pocket watch analogy/intelligent design, which are the most popular theist arguments. If you find a pocket watch on a beach, you intuitively know it's designed. Our world appears designed, therefore, like the watch, there must be a Creator for it, say theists.

The problem? How can you tell the pocket watch is designed? You compare it to something incidental, i.e. the beach, i.e. nature. But under the theist model of existence, there IS nothing incidental. There's no reference point. Everything is designed, including the beach we found the watch on, so saying that only the watch is special becomes utterly arbitrary. For you to claim something is designed, something incidental must exist, which means God didn't design everything, which contradicts God as described by most theists.

Fuck off demiurge
I will not worship the creation

Attached: nomasters.png (1065x792, 682.09K)

Atheism is Jewish, Christianity is also Jewish. Stop falling for the false dichotomy, there is spirit and there is a higher power but that doesn't make your Jewish fairytales true.

Do you believe in santa?

>so saying that only the watch is special
who said that? let's say they did, it's besides the point.
>For you to claim something is designed, something incidental must exist
what? why?
>which means God didn't design everything
wow there

no

>How does something so stupid exist?

Propaganda and fashion.

Let's cut to the chase.
I'm assuming you want to ask who created God?

Write coherently or don't write at all.

>Bore your readers
no

Cant believe disbelieve in Santa is taken seriously, its preposterous! We need neo inquisition to set things right.

yes

oh wait i mean no

>who said that?
Proponents of the watchmaker analogy, of course. The analogy wouldn't make sense if they didn't declare the watch special, otherwise.
>what? why?
I've already explained, user. Humans recognize design by comparing designed objects with things that were created incidentally. You know that a pocket watch doesn't just happen through natural processes, it has to be man-made.

That's another good point against theism, but not what I want to discuss right now, no.

Another way to phrase it: as long as you worship creation (any part of it - for example ‘Mother Earth’) and not the creator, then globohomo satan inc. is fine With you. If you acknowledge a creator distinct from creation they hate you.