PIC RELATED IS IRREFUTABLE

Pic related is irrefutable, indisputable, no kike has the balls to come to my thread and attempt to refute it.

Laughable excuses for arguments kikes have tried
>jews are white
>the holocaust was white on white violence
>whites were just too heckin slow!!! at saving jews from TOTAL, COMPLETE ERRADICATION
>Jews are entitled to subvert and destroy the host nations that saved them from TOTAL ERADICATION because... just because!!!
>jews don't identify, associate themselves with, nor do they care about the holocaust
>Jews actually like the goyim.
>Yeah I hate goyim, so what?
>Jews are not aware that they hate goyim they just say they do and propagate the hate within the tribe and publicly but ultimately they are not at fault because they are not intelligent/conscious/aware enough of their actions?

Attached: pol razor.png (614x671, 373.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4xrXn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A lot of Israelis are grateful though, it's the hedonistic mafia in CA that hates white people

Never seen one. Lose the memeflag, fag.

They are not though.
The jew openly displays their hatred for the goyim
There is only one monument to non-jews who saved tens, hundreds of thousands of lives in Israel
It is a stone garden that is neglected, has no caretaker and the first line on the website for the garden openly displays their hatred of the goyim by saying "nearly all goyim are bad"

They're drowned out by their much more hateful fellows.

Attached: 00003-80_k_lms_2072530204_0.00.png (512x512, 393.57K)

Link

They are, I don't know about monuments. I find that interesting and I'll look it up. That being said, you can call it lip service but most conservative Israeli's are all about the allies in WW2 mainly because that was sort of a Zionist backbone.

I agree with you there. Hollywood is all kinds of fucked up, but OP's razor doesn't hold water. You have guys like Shapiro that are all about conservative politics and all that.

This is on the front page, literally the first paragraph on the website for the ONLY known memorial for goyim built by jews.

archive.is/4xrXn

Attached: 0989221.png (477x568, 344.19K)

Jews don’t do anything that you think they do. Their lives and yours are likely so similar that if you were to live a day as a Jew you’d see no difference between that day and any other.

Not an argument

Bump, the few kikes that showed up have already been btfo and have ran away with their tails between their legs.

Once again Any Forumss razor goes undefeated

Blessed OP

They aren’t there are some ok Jews but they are a small group who lacks either the means or motivation to police other Jews behaviour. Therefore there are no good Jews

>Wake up
>Kiss my wife
>Pray Luther's Morning Prayer
>Make bacon and eggs
Hmm, I think I've already noticed a few deviations from the kike's morning routine.

ANY HUMAN THAT ACCEPTS THE TALMUD = PURE EVIL.
>It just so happens that group is comprised of only jews...
SIMPLE AS

Growing up I couldn't believe how people were willing to just ignore and even support the mass murder of Jewish people in the concentration camps.
Now I completely understand.
>send them to the fucking chambers now
I would personally put a bullet through Anne Frank's dumb ugly rat skull.

New excuse:
Whites deserve no credit for stopping the Holocaust because the Holocaust was executed by whites in the first place.

Disclaimer: This is not my excuse, and I wont bother trying to play devils advocate and argue it further.

The only thing shapiro is conservative on is the demographic makeup of israel. Right wing jews make war in the middle east and africa which creates "refugees", while also sending their goyim golems to fight and kill their enemies. Left wing jews relocate those refugees in their goyim golems host nations through charity programs. Net result? Demographic suicide for their ally nations and expansion of territory + goys dying while fighting israels wars. There are no good jews.

Bump, not a single jew will show up in this thread. The jew has low verbal IQ, the jew knows he has nothing to offer, nothing to contribute to this thread which is why he avoids it and instead attempts to slide it off the board. Too bad, every hour of your shift you are going to have to look at this thread and realize how incompetent, stupid, and vile you truly are.

Any Forumss razor goes undefeated for the second day in a row