/GPG/ /SG/ Geopolitics General #2390- Tractor Edition

Palestine, Syria, Ukraine, Taiwan, Libya, Iran, Mali, Caucasus, Yemen, Ethiopia, Burma, Socotra, and other geopolitical happenings, as well as soup, pipelines and robots. /ug/, /sg/, /cwg/, /o/, Any Forums, /osint/, /ck/, /tg/, /k/, /soup general/, (NOT /ipg/)

NEWS
>Ukraine/Russia
After 24 hours of offensive the Ukrainian Army managed to recapture the towns of Vysokopillya & Olhyne. On the other hand, the positions taken at Bilozerka axis were recaptured by Russians.
>Syria
Syrian president signed decree on large demobilization of the army, The unprecedented discharging order indicate that the next phase will be political and not military.
>Iran
The nuclear deal is on the verge of being signed as the "thorniest issues" have been cleared. Meanwhile, U.S. and Iran-backed forces clashed in Syria this week.
>Iraq
Protests and clashes broke out in Baghdad on Monday evening, carrying into Tuesday morning, and leaving at least 30 dead, after influential Shia leader Muqtada al-Sadr announced his resignation.
>Ethiopia
The ceasefire between the Ethiopian goverment and the TPLF has collapsed and fighting has resumed in the north of the country.
>Somalia
Al-Shabaab Boasts 170 govt official casualties in Hayat hotel raid.

>Live maps
conflicttr.com/
southfront.org/category/all-articles/products/maps/
marinetraffic.com/
globe.adsbexchange.com/
defensepoliticsasia.com/ukraine/
liveuamap.com/

>Twitter sources
nitter.net/espiritv1
nitter.net/clashreport
nitter.net/bilalkareem
nitter.net/disclosetv
nitter.net/archer83able
nitter.net/LindseySnell
nitter.net/suriyakmaps
nitter.net/abduljabbar1612

>Conflict maps and reading list
pastebin.com/UCqfbpQn

>Official /gpg/ games
gaming-style.com/WarAttack/index.php?page=Game
lichess.org/

Attached: th-3948103674.jpg (474x355, 35.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-gb/news/world/turkey-s-erdogan-says-europe-reaping-what-it-sowed-on-energy-crisis/ar-AA11wHGu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PT:

apparently me and Gershon have a mutual rl good friend

this is a certified bruh moment

wtf

we might meet up soon
this is epic

msn.com/en-gb/news/world/turkey-s-erdogan-says-europe-reaping-what-it-sowed-on-energy-crisis/ar-AA11wHGu
based

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-06 at 12-58-13 Turkey's Erdogan says 'Europe reaping what it sowed' on energy crisis.png (949x290, 36.73K)

how did you find that out?

Erdogan is coming here TONIGHT.
Your thoughts /sg/?

delaying the inevitable

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-06 at 13-02-57 Turkey’s president repeats veiled threat to Greece over feuds.png (742x392, 49.4K)

where im from + that i didnt pass my driving test today

now why they were talking about some stranger failing their test is another question

they figured it out first

>where im from + that i didnt pass my driving test today
we really live in a small world huh

autists have the same social circles + israel is tiny af

that as well

Stupid war still going on, eh? Feels like either side is constantly capturing and recapturing every single inch of the land.

Predictions for winter? Sadly no one's starved in this shithole yet.

>Stupid war still going on, eh
yeah, cuckwarfare is still going on
>Predictions for winter
Judgment season

>Predictions for winter?
I feel like the rest of Europe will be in for a bigger ride than either Russia or Ukraine will.

i love when people play with fire

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-06 at 13-19-34 Mitsotakis On Turkey It’s Unacceptable For Greece To Accept Threats And Challenges Against Our Sovereignty.png (909x185, 20.71K)

>I feel like the rest of Europe
and the world

I dunno, I feel like our region will be pretty fine. Apologies for not having flag on. The Africa and Middle-East might have some wild times if NATO commits to blocking grain exports but I don't see what they'd gain unless they really want another refugee crisis.

Attached: 1363896638595.png (292x346, 7.53K)

israel is a tiny country and you're both autists that post on 4chin. it was bound to happen

lmao same conclusion
c'mon luiz, erdo has been shilling his invasion of syria for months now, with nothing happening. he can and will do the same with the greeks, and once again, nothing will happen. How much of his sabre-rattling is just propaganda for internal consumption?
>We're being stronk on the Greek Threat! See!

Attached: A3107351-AF3F-4556-BACF-0A94F0B0A5F8.jpg (828x759, 530.97K)