Is Russia behind these protests?

Is Russia behind these protests?

Attached: A5269BB1-020C-4018-895D-1C8D2C00D448.jpg (827x925, 210.75K)

Attached: 28AFD0DD-F4AA-4436-B678-366218F20B0F.jpg (826x1470, 509.91K)

>far right is the only group that cares about its own citizens
as always

>if you protest about the cost of living you're a Russian shill
kill me

No, but i hope every protester will get fucked by zog, to not stop this shitshow

That's the definition of far right

No Russian has ever called me a terrorist, tried to take my gun or increased my gas prices.

And happily, neither has any president biden

Lol why? Are (you) getting any of that aid money? Lol you're nobody.

>ruin yourself beyond understanding just to spite Russia
>Uh why are da goyims rooting for our enemies, aren't they happy that we ruined everything for them just to show putin who's the boss girl?!?!

Z

He literally is trying to take guns right now

Because if it stops right now, Ukraine won't be destroyed completely. It's 4D chess and i won't tell you anything more.

You lying fucking nigger.

Yes they are also responsible for Jan 6th.

Joe Biden isn't an actual President, but also why is he always threatening to blow me up?

Swap countries with me and you will actually experience your three points, burger

i'm sure they'll help any such protests if they can, but the idea of them starting and financing completely inorganic protests is ridiculous. they don't have that kind of george soros astroturf money.

but you can expect every talking head to slander every protest as "pro-kremlin" or "russian" no matter whether there's a single ruble involved in the protest or not.

it would benefit them to do so, but frankly who cares? we live in a world where Russia cares more about the plight of western folk then their own governments

enemy of my enemy is my friend

Baerbock's eloquent speech in Prague might have helped to increase the turnout.

Cause you won't kill trannies, and instead say kys
Show me a president Biden
>Trust me goy
Why is trump taking guns

Funnily enough the only parties that showed up were the Far Right and Far Left

Hey glowies, your bot's malfunctioning

>It's gotta be a bot, Biden is president now that things are bad