Is it better to move completely to a rural homestead and find community there...

is it better to move completely to a rural homestead and find community there? Or is it better to keep your suburban home and buy a cabin in the woods and stock it with food and water in case things turn south?

Attached: Homestead-House-Plans-and-Designs.jpg (492x289, 46.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LgckpwFv6Pw
youtu.be/Vx4Exjmxe-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're not going to do shit because your chud ass doesn't have the skills. You'll just sit in your mom's basement and dream about it

>implying i don't go into the woods every weekend, practicing landnav and weapons manipulation under nods. Chang, we are coming for you next.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (3024x4032, 1009.52K)

Cool larp fatass lmao

Attached: 1644222020013.png (2120x1038, 124.75K)

Unironically this (minus the mom's basement part though, as that's just an insult outsoders use against us and this Canadicuck is probs from reddit).

OP, unless you are living the life and walking the walk, you will not magically "make it" when SHTF just because you bought things now. Growing food and raising animals is hard work and requires learning a fuck ton through actual real life experience. Either GTFO now and start living your schizo cabin inna woods LARP now or make preparations to survive where you actually live now.

>move to rural or semi rural area
>invite all your surrounding neighbors for a meet the neighbors bbq
>form a relationship wiht your neighbors
>help your neighbors out from time to time thereby forming a small community
>fuck your neighbors teen daughter in her pussy

This is the essential component of a strong society. I think one of the major problems is no one even talks to their neighbors anymore.

>landnav
>/k/manipulation

cringe. clearly you've never worked on a farm, nor will you ever. fucking neet

>rural homestead
is better

Attached: db7a3c7c67e281e8.jpg (1080x1074, 596.33K)

>in case things turn south

Be angry at the Sun
youtube.com/watch?v=LgckpwFv6Pw

better to sell your city home, quit your job and live in the rural setting. imagine having two places that eventually one gets compromised. just put all your eggs into the rural basket, user.

Attached: 1654647825738.jpg (768x1024, 110.5K)

See this looks cool, but then you've got to get up every day of your life and spend hours just maintaining that otherwise the place will turn in to a southern trailer park.

Or live in a rural area with good neighbors and trade between yourself. But yes, it would be a life made up of working to provide for yourself and your family. I imagine that might be satisfying for some people.

Attached: ohio-amish-country-mary-timman.jpg (900x598, 241.04K)

>no livestock
>no steam hay tractor
good luck with that

>buy a cabin in the woods and stock it with food and water in case things turn south?
if SHTF you need to form a warband with trustworthy people. going into the woods will only delay your inevitable demise to when the nigger rapesquad shows up.

We are all Narcissus.

i have a well meaning, but idiot friend. he always thought he'd buy land and bugout when things got tough, but he's old and stoopid. imagine camping out in the woods without any provision like an idiot when all his prep supplies are already stored at home. plus the old and stoopid part. I offered to develop something for him so long as I got to live on the land, but he never purchased it, and I'm glad because everyone would have squatted on my hard work and took it for granted. I would have at least made sure he formed a trust and made me have an ownership stake.

Attached: 1655512109946.jpg (326x326, 38.82K)

Well i guess you can trade a can of beans for his daughter when SHTF

his daughter has three children by a beaner dumbss who always causes neverending family splitting problems, but still would. why do women go after these dumbasses is the big question.

its to late for any of that, if you haven't been preparing for the last two yrs youre fucked

Cross sex hormones can't change your gender bro

Youre asking depressed urbanite drug addicted losers on pol whether you should do something they'd never have the guts or the spirit to do, you're going to get a bunch of responses trying to tear you down. Moving to rural area and hunting/farming is the best thing you can do for yourself on a thousand levels. Godspeed to you.

Attached: 1604885585894.png (600x665, 654.61K)

Cities are the best place to live for everyone. Also, rural areas are completely full.

You can always tell a Any Forums incel is enraged when they start mumbling about trannies

100% go rural. Rural infrastructure is better than ever so if you can work from home you can be in higher income areas where people are more self-sufficient and have skills.

I bought a homestead this year and have already learned so much, and have met so many people with specialized skills to learn from. If there was a breakdown of society this year, we would have a hard time but I’m confident we would make it. If it happens in a couple years then I think we would be fine.

ASHES TO ASHES
> youtu.be/Vx4Exjmxe-4

Attached: 9035D90B-88B0-4F86-9086-585F84E6F4B5.jpg (4032x3024, 2.02M)