How are we gonna survive winter

How are we gonna survive winter

Attached: 1658534476185378.png (801x549, 556.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XVkFYTBBdt8
ebay.com/itm/Klymit-0-degree-Synthetic-Sleeping-Bag-4-Season-Certified-Refurbished-/323895148455
endtimemanna.org/magnusson/Data/Third_World_War_Gottfried_von_Werdenberg.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ain’t it mild on the mediterranean?

Just put on a blanket

by giving MORE to ukraine. if you have blankets, donate them, ukraine needs them more than you

kek not my problem, but you could start learning russian, just in case winters gets too cold

By lifting sanctions on Russia of course. Personally, I hope the EU doesn't and does something retarded like print money to pay for energy bills. The EU is retarded and should die.

Attached: 1661929962990813.gif (442x640, 2.88M)

Invest in blankets & canned food that doesnt need heating/cooking or refridgeration.

>Don't be long now.

Attached: comfy.jpg (1255x2300, 1.06M)

>How are we gonna survive winter
You're not.
But rest assured your former lands will make an excellent addition to the British Empire v2.01.
Your death will not have been in vain, hypothermia-buddy.

We must embrace the cold, like our ancestors.
Not you though, you are the offspring of blacks. Just migrate back to Africa.

>wear thick socks
>wear boxers, shorts and thick and airy jogging pants
>wifebeater, tshirt and hoodie

and thats that, unless you are a literal subhuman, you can survive practically anywhere thats cold with such a get up and good human genes. It's all about layers.

Attached: 1637011732880.jpg (680x612, 94.95K)

Thick blankets will save your life, friend
Move your body while underneath them to generate body heat, the blanket will trap it

t. Someone who's been camping in 0 degree weather,

Remember in world war 2 when Germany was winning Europe and starving out the united kingdom. America supplied the entirety of United Kingdom for several years.

There's no UBoats in the way this time that can defeat American navy.

youtube.com/watch?v=XVkFYTBBdt8

All Solar installers are backed up for 2 years here to get off fossil fuels.

Also layer up if you have too

GONNA BUILD A CASTLE

Attached: qAkSrfvdpWmRNiFWw4CC9T.jpg (1515x852, 222.08K)

We can cuddle

Italy is much warmer than Denmark, and last winter I barely turned on my radiator. I don't like paying Jews for shit I don't need, that's why.

So why don't you just stop being a fucking pussy? Heating is a luxury, not a necessity.

>But rest assured your former lands will make an excellent addition to the Pakistanni and Polish immigrants.
ftfy

how do you survive your country ruining millions of jobs who pay for the economy you fucking retard

Just like we did the previous few thousand years.

Or yall could go to the nearest National Park and just chop down a couple trees and be good for the winter.
Hell, I got enough trees on my property to provide heat for 4-5 winters at least.
Checked

Sorry Europoor

but you will have to die

Kind of a lot has changed in the last 100.

Burning kerosene, wood, and lumps of coal? Oy vey, that's not green energy!

based and blanket-pilled

ebay.com/itm/Klymit-0-degree-Synthetic-Sleeping-Bag-4-Season-Certified-Refurbished-/323895148455

TAKE THAT PUTIN

#itsworthit

Easy, we are going to burn everything the elites own, them included. I think getting warm by burning the floorboards of the pm along with his charred skeleton is heartwarming and comfy.

You had the answer in hand all along. Use nuclear power to supply your base load, add in hydroelectric where possible, coal fired plants for surge loading, cheap natural gas from the North Sea. Any retard could have made a workable plan.
You have allowed your leadership to be controlled by luciferian "elites" that want to destroy the individual nation states you live in.
The fact that europeans allow the situation to degrade this far is a testimony to the fact that you do not deserve to be free people.
It is not hyperbolic to say Europeans are proving to be lazy, cowardly, stupid and refuse to do the work required to sustain your freedom and to ensure it for your children and grandchildren. You deserve the cold hungry winter coming because you will not leave your shitty little apartments and force your respective countries leadership to do what is best for the people instead of following orders from a luciferian "elite" .
You will have no more freedom , liberty or higher standard of living than you are willing to fight for.

Shh, don't tell them about the other implications of the upcoming harsh winter. Let them find it by themselves.

Attached: neat.jpg (1280x720, 102.48K)

Don't know about surviving but at least civil war will keep your warm enough.

Attached: www333.jpg (975x854, 189.91K)

big talk, aquafresh. i’ll believe it when i see it.

Raid leftoids and racial aliens for food. Use firewood for warmth.

Giuseppe, you live in Italy. It doesn't even get cold. It doesn't even get that cold in most of this country.

By stringing your politicians up by their entrails

Western Europeans are domesticated animals and have less testosterone than the niggers they invited into their country. It's more likely the niggers will burn down their homes for warmth.

The based danish prime minister saw this whole shit show coming back in 2020 and she took preemptive action to secure every Dane a full and thick mink fur suit so we could spend less gas on heating during the winter.

I for one salute her.

Attached: 1352210757799.jpg (500x326, 65.54K)

A little late to be cutting trees for this winter unless they died already. Stuff's gotta dry and cure. Stay a year ahead whenever possible.

This reads exactly like a turk roaches fanfiction. Not a coincidence you posted it.

Have you heard of fire?

this. also, if you have a wife, that warm pussy is not for you. get her to ukraine, now. she is a comfort woman for Oleksey and Anton on the front lines.

Well its an Austrian guys prophecies but sure I do get hard sometimes by reading it.
endtimemanna.org/magnusson/Data/Third_World_War_Gottfried_von_Werdenberg.pdf

>italians still haven't discovered fire

i have a concrete house. i put on a jacket and im warm without heating. last winter i didnt heat. . its no biggie. stop being pussies.
this is just the beginning and you pussies allready break. it will be a world of pain until 2030. A WORLD OF PAIN!

Attached: 1660704564410408.jpg (173x291, 11.39K)