What do your coworkers eat?

I am starting to understand why everyone is dying when I look around at what my coworkers eat. The males usually eat some grab and go, burgers and fries type of fast food while the females eat “meals” you could make out of vending machine snacks (soda, chips, and candy). It is very rare that I see a coworker eating something remotely healthy, unless they recently had a heart attack or some other health scare. Even then they are eating a salad drenched in seed oil dressing.

When they see what I eat (fresh vegetable and fruit juice, salads, grilled chicken, green tea, etc.) they usually make snarky comments or act like I’m some fanatic. I just try to eat meals my grandparents ate that took them into their 90s.

Attached: AD0A81FA-82F8-4E85-AEDB-10973FFF4DAE.jpg (1170x1436, 690.62K)

>Males
Fast food, every day
>Females
Fast food + non stop snacking all day

>studies also show that you end up covering your face and injecting into your body whatever your coworkers, management, and government tell you to (for better or worse)

>males
pickles and Newports
>females
no females coworkers

>I'm fat because of genetics

>A random schizo argument appears

>my co-worker brings chicken pad thai to work at least once or twice every week they make themselves and it smells divine

i wish they'd give me some.....

My wife is a doctor, and even her colleagues eat like absolute shit. The “healthier” among them will eat like birds and consume maybe an apple, a few almonds, cheerios, crap tier yogurt, but wash it down with 4-5 cans of diet soda during the day. The nurses, however, eat like absolute children - soda, Oreos, Doritos, non stop candy snacking, etc. The healthcare profession has just as shitty of diets as does a convenience store/retail worker despite being “smarter” and making more money.

If people just ate like their grandparents did, even the full fat, butter and gravy on everything style diet, they would be so much better off.

Excuse me sweetie I am healthy at every size

Attached: 00395-80_k_lms_1686178777_0.00.png (512x512, 403.25K)

based! is that you pickle Rick? Omar Coming! y'all Omar coming!;. Pickle Rick! do you know foods shaped like a phallus? the best kinds!

>people constrained to the same options make the same choices
why are modern scientists so worthless

If you have female co-workers, you'll eventually eat dick

Pokemon reference??? bingdingwahoo. my favorite. Snorlax is your dopplehaver. you have him Doppler noises when you don't exercise
weee wooo weee wooo
the wahhhmbulance comes for your heart attack

just TAKE IT

>further schizophrenic rambling

WE CAAAANT AFFORD IT. if maybe you paid us better and gave us more time off. I'm just so sluggish and tired all the time I don't know whyyyy

Attached: 1652126859700.webm (320x568, 650.49K)

>Workplace in an area
>That area has a few close food options that are accessible during a lunch break.
>People in that workplace end up eating at those same places more often
>"YOU EAT LIKE YOUR CO-WORKERS PHFGDFGH!!!!??"

I eat microwaveable French bread pizzas, slim Jim's, and Gatorade.

Attached: 1489379129733.jpg (3264x1836, 1.49M)

>a fatfuck apologist appears
>I throw poison food at it

Recently had to go to hospital to visit my dad and literally everyone from doctors to nurses were fat as fuck (or at least tubby to the point of being unhealthy) and lecturing my 75yo dad about his smoking, which had fuck all to do with why he was in the hospital.
Fucking retards

>arguing against points I never made

This is a only a problem if you're an NPC that sees other members of your "tribe" eating certain foods 5 days a week. I've worked plenty of places where my habit was just salads or pasta most days with some fast food on Fridays. I literally couldn't give a shit what my colleagues think, especially now I don't even go into an office.

Thats my secret. I don't have any coworkers.

>you end up eating what your coworkers eat
Thats why I grab and go because some fat fuck always ate my fucking lunch out of the fridge.

Ya right. I eat garlic on crackers at work. I eat oysters and sardines on crackers. Crab cakes homemade and eggs and toast. Also bring homemade protein shakes with 6 raw eggs in them. Everyone else eats the goy slop and it shows, they are all unhealthy and some 22 year old salad eating kid still hasn't hit puberty.

I make an entire 8qt instant pot of chicken stew for about $12. I get several meals out of it. The problem isn’t price it’s that people don’t want to spend time making meals. Making food at home is far cheaper than eating out, even when you’re eating cheap shit like McDonalds

Sounds like a logistical issue.
Usually one person goes to the food place and just brings food for everyone who wants something.