What can Americans do to stop this from happening?

Black people are killing whites in genocidal proportions.

Attached: F7A008E5-C30E-458F-81A4-2DBF8DD53612.jpg (828x1022, 717.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Atrocity propaganda is one of the most well-guarded and astroturfed forms of propaganda. The powers that be do everything in their power to make sure the masses don't get mad about anything except for the things they tell them to get mad about.
It's why no one cares about a century of bank fraud, tax fraud, blatant corruption at every level of politics and business, institutionally-accredited humiliation rituals, the Patriot Act, or PRISM and also why they're ready to riot over someone who got shot after rushing a cop with a knife.

THIS WAS NOT A HATE CRIME FOLKS
ALSO SHE SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN JOGGING AT 4:30

>dead rich people
based niggers

thank god she was vaccinated, imagine how bad it could have been otherwise

Attached: 1662145015109976.webm (840x720, 1.9M)

What was she wearing?

Hold up now. How do we know she didn't get into the SUV willingly?

Kek this nigger really took the phrase pumped and dumped litterally.

Anarcho-tyranny
Anarcho because niggers leftist and kikes can do anything and get away with it, they are protected by the state itself
Tyranny because if whites even try to do 1% that the previously mentions do, they get instantly vaporized by the state and is used as justification to suppress other whites even harder

Solution? Find the ones with the highest power levels and start krillin them, no sensu beans

There's apparently video of it

That's what she gets for saying the n-word

"No"?

0% chance

>So, Tyrone, was this a random act of violence or did you target her because of her skin color?
>>i done toll u i aint finna talk to no poe-lease
>(((Judge))): THIS was a crime of passion, NOT a crime of hatred

you mean anarcho-tyronny

Shame she's dead, but thank GOD she wasn't racist

She was probably in pure ecstasy by getting dicked down from a BBC in her dying breaths. I’m jealous.

her father has made sure her case gets publicity

A pink cave devil ain't a thang to us. You just a walking opportunity to be used. Y'all got no souls anyway why a black man would give a damn?? Kill all of them mofuckers.

hello rabbi
how was your sabbath?

>32

Why was she not with her husband? Don't tell me a post-wall roastie was running around like she didn't have something more pressing to do.

She had a white husband and two white kids, clearly a disgusting white nazi supremacist.

just look at those four niggers in chicago that beat the white retard in the head with the hammer.
>kidnap actually retarded white kid's
>make video of you hitting retard with hammer
>say "we are hitting you with the hammer because you're white" repeatedly
>DA decides it's not a hate crime

Realize that the KKK was right all along about niggers being subhuman savages who are extremely lecherous towards White women and go back to reimplementing racial segregation and deporting black people back to Africa. We also need to pass a resolution in the UN to quarantine all niggers and treat them like a biological weapon of mass destruction so that they can't negatively affect non-black societies (and gene pools) anymore. And we're also going to have to go full Minecraft mode on all of the people that are militantly opposed to this clearly necessary solution to the Nigger Question.

Thats am ugly baby

Wtf that really happened?

genocide

Attached: Beat down.webm (480x268, 1.97M)

Chimpcongo baby. Just look up the district attorney there

where you live? if you dont live near negroes, 430 is a perfectpy fine time for a jog. i grew up in a country where kids could soeep outside in a tent without adults. never would.anyone think of harming a child, mere accusation of such would result in very public lynching. also there was 1 nigger in town of 20000.

Common sense would dictate that if you are a white woman jogging in a city that is 64 percent black, you are taking a risk.

>billionaire heiress' body in a
dumpster near elementary school
Peak subhuman disgusting crime.

jogger lives matter

Attached: sheeiit.jpg (781x851, 209.76K)

At some point negroes will be more poltically influential and active than whites. A proper americans, fighting for their freedoms and sticking it to the rich!

Yeah around the Trump got in

But my FAVORITE example - also from the great state of Tennessee and one of the stories thatll forever haunt me - is:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

Attached: 1656248361838.jpg (720x618, 59.52K)

>its a grand conspiracy niggers are a cancer.
an actual fed post. defending cops AND niggers.
KYS.