How can you argue against this?

How can you argue against this?

Attached: file.png (703x687, 526.31K)

Can a farmer really be compared to a clerk?

Don't label trade worders with starbucks baristas and cashiers

By supply-demand rule

I like how they included farming and masonry in it as if its equal skill to pouring a coffee.

I don't think anyone has ever called farming or masonry "Unskilled labor". Now finish rolling my burrito, you leaf nigger, and don't skimp on the cheese.

Attached: 1620320574659.gif (285x208, 2.95M)

Irrelevant, you along with billions of other useless eaters will be automated.
History will find that replacing a leaf with an AI is an overall improvement.

Attached: ee0dfb2612c77d2fcc8bb87a820e7b52ed8f92a7c03f8ff50b15f3f0.jpg (512x512, 163.44K)

>skill (n.)
late 12c., "power of discernment," from Old Norse skil "distinction, ability to make out, discernment,
no discerning required when given orders to make a coffee using a recipe spelled out for you by your corporate overlords

can the vaccine kill these people off already?

>Name jobs you know
>uhh starbucks amazon uhhhh clerk and cashier uhhhhhhhh
>fine we'll google for the rest

Because a lot of it isn’t actually required. Companies base the amount of employees they hire and who they hire based off things other than labor necessities. If it was based off who is more or less skilled than one another, most people would never get hired in the first place. Just like most only fans girls barely make any money and how most athletes will never even make the minor or major leagues. If it’s real competition they want, they will sorely miss the easy hires they had in the past.

Why is it the people who talk most about “labor” and “skills” are always talentless retards that have never held a real job?

I've seen this same image but with photographs instead and it does a better job of things

No because farmers are generally quite wealthy. The type of poor farmhands working in the USA are often lumped in as "unskilled" though

Yeah.

Farmers are 100% more useful.

The problem here, is that people conflate blue collar with unskilled.

Technician jobs (which are frequently 2 to 4 year certifications), TQs/Red Seals etc. are all Blue Collar, but considered skilled labour.

When they say "unskilled" labour and talk about a farm, it ain't the farmer, that's unskilled. Its the hispanics/indians who pick the berries or some shit. To be sustainable in farming anymore you can't just be unskilled, at the very least you will have a trades background if not more in animal husbandry/agriculture.

Trade work is "skilled"

That's why we need to bring in foreign workers cause the people here are too stupid to gain these skills. Fuck off.

why would I argue with a communist?

Attached: 1660050398597.png (500x522, 98.48K)

No, but arrogant twats who’ve never even planted a flower don’t see the difference

Here it is. Better version, no offense to breadpanes' art skills

Attached: FIUP1tuVEAATElW.jpg (1284x1271, 260.15K)

Thing is that unskilled labour seems to pay better than skilled labour.

I am mechanical designer with 5 years of experience and I earn around 1050 EUR with all bonuses. It's comparable to what woman stocking shelves in Lidl/Biedronka earns.

Even poverty tier jobs for young people like waiters can pay bigger money if in big tourist city.

Best have guys from "trades" - laying floor in private houses is easy peasy job, 2 days and you are done and get money that lots of salaried workers don't have.

>international brotherhood of skilled box carriers
Get fucking lucid.

Farming is a skilled trade. Flipping burgers is not. Clerking, albeit it a low value skill, is skilled trade. Hauling wood for a construction company on site from truck to site is not.

It's really not hard to understand. Idiots and women gripe about value differences when the reality is monetary value for skill is defined by the population. The reason hyper specialized technical skill jobs make booku bucks compared to teachers is because anyone can teach. Not all teachers can operate on a human, write a program, build a house, know how to sow land for harvest...

You reminded me that I forgot to add "Argue" to my filter list

farmers today are richer than clerk
also farmers create real value. clerks don't create resources no food no energy nothing is made from them. they only exist because society is too complex but even at that we can just automate the process through various systems. people were getting crazy because various machines took they jobs the government purposely keep administrating tasks to humans

There wouldn’t even be a communist problem if unskilled workers were treated better.

I spent time working at a supermarket in the Deli section and it was nothing but use and abuse. They purposely kept me just under full time so I couldn’t get benefits of a full time employee. I was handling making food non stop for 50 people per day while handling food delivery, carrying 20 30-45 pound boxes of chicken as well has 40 boxes of chicken wings and sorting them inside a freezer 3-4 times a week, cleaning up the whole kitchen every day near closing time while serving customers till 11:30 pm for 11-12.50 an hour. All of this done in one day by the way.

Fuck that job. They squeeze as much work as they can out of you for as little pay as possible and the managers do it to get nice bonuses for themselves.

going back to school was the best decision of my life.

Attached: blank-alignment-chart.jpg (1989x1591, 149.97K)

That's a delivery man

>bla bla bla
>let's import twenty billion niggers, take that capitalism!!