What are the political implications of everyone hating americans even in vidya?

What are the political implications of everyone hating americans even in vidya?

Attached: imagen_2022-09-06_172640772.png (571x249, 102.91K)

Playing wow in 2022.
What the fuck is wrong wth you?

Fair enough...

Wow is crack cocaine

Reddit, basically.

I've been playing it on and off since release, so nearly 20 years

You should try real cocaine

how about no? are you a noseboy by any chance?

Played wow with mostly euro fags during elysium; some are cool but most are literal monkeys that default to saying "fat americans lol fat fat" instead of being able to have any intelligent discourse.

Attached: 1662384357140728.gif (307x300, 94.15K)

Worldwide jealousy.
Sad!

they barely know any english kek

he's got no dignity

kinna hurts
cant we be fren? hating kikes and niggers round the campfire?

Attached: HAHAlmaoetc.gif (360x346, 170.07K)

Playing online video games with white Americans has always been a million times better than playing with any yuronigger. Constantly butthurt. Cringe accents. Poor English skills. Don't understand humor or have the most annoying basic bitch annoying humor. Too stupid to communicate and will get triggered at any single joke or statement, because they can't understand it. I used to play CS on American servers and it was well worth it even at 160 ping. Crystal clear communication and everyone had fun joking around, whereas any yuronigger can't handle any banter and will get insulted by anything and start screeching in the mic.

You mean seething refugees forced to learn English to have a chance at actually being successful in life?

lol, lmao

some people can't stop hoping that it will be good again
that maybe danuser, christie golden and the rest of the incompetent subhumans that write the story mysteriously die in a weird accident

Why aren't you the specialest snowflake. I bet you fashion yourself as some sort of elite among your peers, able to speak english fluently as well as your own language. Get off the high horse, nigger.

There's a reason success starts with "succ". You gotta suck jew dick in order to be successful, but success is another word for slavery, and you are not in the know.

Kek, imagine playing official servers. I only play wow classic, TBC and wotlk servers. Currently, Warmane.

Based and white

that doesn't stop nu-blizzard from ruining the lore

>no americans
>still speaking english

Attached: 57F4E133-A850-43E9-982E-316FCD3622DD.jpg (245x250, 6.32K)

like how? I mean vanilla obviously

i dont hate americans.
i only "hate" the (((elite))).

and this is obvious slidethread, have a drink of sake while this sliding shit goes away.

sliding what? I'm not even reading pol kek, Im playing wow rn. Tailoring some shit as I reply kek

>I bet you fashion yourself as some sort of elite among your peers, able to speak english fluently as well as your own language. Get off the high horse, nigger.

I can literally hear your accent through text.

I no speek rarted, sry

Portugal is better.

>no americans
>still speaking english
You do realise English is not an AMURICAN language right? Also you hold no jurisdiction over English language lol.

Attached: 1551156546693.png (751x620, 56.01K)

But they're smol like their peepee

I hate globohomo.

Attached: 165084110541805.jpg (1920x1280, 361.97K)

The british language

Attached: clueless.jpg (361x361, 19.74K)

It's the language of commerce and submission in all lands but where it's spoken natively.

lmao

why u eat mcdonalds? stop eating mcdonalds! u very fatt

Americans haven't liked Americans since 2008 homie.

You no take candle!

got sucked back into this game for wotlk classic. leveled to 70 on fresh while no lifing for 5 days straight. realized how much of a skinner box it is again and quit.