Germoney will deploy their military in the cities to "keep order"

> Germoney will deploy their military in the cities to "keep order"
Mfw a fucking Ukrainian kike will be the last nail on thr coffin of the EU. Eurobros better get your respective assholes ready for some 1984 bullshit and make sure to remember who shilled the muh santiorinoes against Russia.

Attached: 20220906_121530.jpg (1080x881, 313.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sDblBv5C8P0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am getting so sick of the ukraine and its kike leaders

Y’all motherfuckers need the First Amendment. And Second.

So you're saying we will get... Ukrainally raped?

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

Ukrainians aren't the problem kikes are.
And what good that has done to you? Niggers still burned your country, your elections are still fake, and there is no rule of law in your nation.
Carlos!!!!

bump

we must shut down all opposition and dissent for democracy

Attached: 1645234449088.jpg (1280x720, 639.43K)

>Ukrainians aren't the problem kikes are
Same thing

Attached: 1662049624405728.jpg (989x927, 68.06K)

That's the kind of insane international behavior that provoked Russia in a war.

> Germoney will deploy their military in the cities to "keep order"
Stop making up shit, jungle monkey.

Limited mandates in red states, I can call my governor just by picking up the phone, our repulic’s basic processes involve citizen feedback

Not in the least. Real Ukrainians are Europeans just like the Russians. Let kikes divide and conquer and we will get more of what's happening right now.
oy vey goyam it was muh ebil Rushans who started the war Pootin just woke up one day and screamed for banan and they invaded.
Do you think those 100B that were announced will be for shits and giggles? Your farmers are already following the Dutch farmer's example what do you think happens when you mix rearmament + discontent + economic crisis? Rub your neurons together.

>Ukrainians aren't the problem kikes are.

Agree, plus the kikes already escaped in January
youtube.com/watch?v=sDblBv5C8P0

Is just jews killing whites in ukraine, also putin is a jew.

Ya'all are getting Jewed like a motherfucker LOL
Europeans are so stupid! These fucking mouthbreathers have the gall to call us fat and stupid?

Attached: totinos-party-goysloppa.png (1002x642, 1.28M)

source or fake & gay
(of the foreign ministry statement, not that tweet itself)

>The New Donbass
Literally a fake Bolshevik republic.

> call my governor
And? That still means piss and shit. I can also call my governor but that is meaningless since he's not the one who is in power. Stop believing a fucking piece of paper will guarantee your freedom. Only thing that guarantees anything in the world is testosterone, violence and demographics. Wake the fuck up!
Yup. Thousands of well connected Germans and Italians are buying property here in my state, you can ask any price you want and they will just give the money. A friend of my dad sold 10 hectars near a lake for 5M euros to a german couple. Shit is about to hit the fan big time.

I'm glad I've been able to state the obvious since day three of the war:
The ukikes are the bad guys. The ukikes want you to suffer and die so they may be wealthy. It's all a fucking grift

Attached: 0019d5ba-92c0-4cce-9a0c-922138639f8b.jpg (780x520, 52.75K)

Indeed. Every fucking time. Pic related

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 114.53K)

Where did they say this?

the problem here is
>muh freedom zelensky
>muh based putin

Seems that european haven't understand that they are both kikes and both evil

Attached: AP39146621799-e1398685879750.jpg (1024x552, 59.35K)

Nowhere. Hes full of shit. the german military is banned from being deployed inside the country

At least we know who controls Reddit now

>>the german military is banned from being deployed inside the country
>while the US has bases there
Fucking lol, it is unbelievable how cucked your rump state is

If this happens I will unironically, for the first time ever, do some bannable offenses in Minecraft.

i don't think the eu needs a prompt from the ukraine in order to begin cracking down on freedumb of speech and protests.

Breaking: OP is still a kissless virgin