This terrifies and utterly baffles the shitskin

Plumbingfag here. I ashamed to admit it but the limitless stupidity of non whites keeps me gainfully employed.

Attached: 22DCB405-22F4-47B0-A351-E1738D1E75E9.jpg (1618x2055, 583.34K)

I thought non Whites don't know how to use a toilet? And now supposedly they clog up the toilets now too? Make up your damn mind Whitoid wagie.

yeah white people never clog toilets

>Plumbingfag
>canada
are you expanding your business to shitting streets soon?

Seething shitskin KEK

Attached: E4583AFF-C250-4C2B-A96F-6E3B73809BE0.jpg (597x532, 51.75K)

>be me 13
>use to masturbate into condoms
>flush down toliet to get rid of evidence
>toliets start backing up
>dad calls plumber
>plumber does job and finds the problem
>dad's at work
>thank God because dad would kill me
>plumber tells mom instead
> look of disgust and betrayal
>dad cheated on mom before
> mom accuses dad of infidelity again
> dad goes wut.jpeg
>get divorced and move to another state
> haven't seen dad in over a decade
>rekindle our relationship
>decide to tell him so I can be at peace
> tells me "fuck you son you've completely ruined me"
>he told my mom
>she kicks me out if house.

I ruined my parents relationship over a good plumber and dumb decisions

Wow
Did your parents not tell you why they divorced until later, or did you know they divorced because of condoms in the toilet?

Jesus user! What a cunt you are.

I heard mom yelling about the condoms in the toliet and how fucking retarded my dad was for thinking it wouldn't back up it up. I knew about him cheating once because I heard him on the phone and just assumed the condoms showed my mom he was doing it again.

I have once but it was after i ate shitskun food so in the end you can still blame sitskins for it

You should probably kill yourself. Seriously

you aren't a man if you aren't clogging it every time.

I've thought about it. Seriously. I've experienced bad Karam since and it hasn't gotten any better since I've came clean

Lmao what about the dumb cunts who still flush condoms.

That just means you’re a fat ass

I thought this was a chink meme
>Canadia
Nevermind

I have to tell women here to do know flush kotex in the toilet since we do nat a bin basket. And I have to repeat to them that they are supposed to throw the toilet paper in the toilet.
People are too retarded here to even use a toilet properly. I hate going to restaurants to take a piss and seen all the used toilet paper stacked

Attached: cb95aa116e8f61e785f57cfc3bfb27a1.jpg (554x421, 43.39K)

how do you as a 13 year old tell your parents that you were furiously masturbating into condoms without the fear of being eternally embarassed and ashamed, this wouldn’t have happened if your old man kept his dick in his pants in the first place, don’t feel bad.

Clean my shit wagie

It’s a fake story. And if it’s not his entire family should be sterilized

I wish it were fake user. It truly did happen

I made 5000 in wagie bucks and 1700 cash last week you chubby useless neet faggot KEK

how is life at 300lb?

Then you were a piece of shit coward. And incidentally that is your fathers fault.