Would Kiwi Farms still be alive if people weren't on a bizarre crusade to equate trannies with pedophiles?

Would Kiwi Farms still be alive if people weren't on a bizarre crusade to equate trannies with pedophiles?

Attached: 1657226306690.jpg (2667x2492, 783.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.top/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>equate trannies with pedophiles
But they literally are

probably. they fucked around and found out

Attached: 1649709499322.jpg (1200x628, 127.92K)

Run for the hills.Stop giving attention to trannies and maybe this will blow over. Yours truly, Josh.

Attached: file.png (2016x815, 212.59K)

>kiwifarms.top/
it's alive, stop pretending it's not

what a downright peculiar buck

Would kiwifarms ever exist if it wasn't for government agencies forcing a created replica of Any Forums in the shitty vein of brenton tarrant
>briliiant stuff, goys.

Any Forums is not /x/

If you’re making troonshine in your bathtub with melted down plastic bags and giving out to children it’s probably not surprising that you would be called a pedo

>Any Forums is not /x/
Exactly, so all the men magically claiming to be women should probably leave already

It totally is though

>PLEASE CARE ABOUT KIWIFARMS!!! PLEASE!
>this was our best attempt

Mmm, those lips look fresh

>bizarre

Given the chance, I would kill you and the rest of your scourge with extreme prejudice.

meant for

Luckily you will be dismembered rotting in a favela long before you have the chance

Attached: 1647980855972.jpg (750x445, 277.04K)

Link's dead.

Obviously not all trannies are pedos. Not even most of them. The problem is that actual pedos are using their trans identity to shield themselves against criticism and get all evidence of their evil purged.

It wasn't for you ameribro, sorry.

Ya I sent before I saw the correction lol

proof?