It's over for us Irish bros

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11184043/Teacher-refused-use-students-gender-neutral-pronouns-JAILED-Ireland.html

It's over for us Irish bros
Thanks America.

Attached: images.jpg (233x216, 11.4K)

COME OUT YE BLACKS AND TRANS

Maybe your people should have not abandoned their motherland in the literal millions to the US.

America got our tards that could not even catch a fish on a fucking island.

you allowed yourself to be invaded because you just assumed everything would "return to normal" some day

>America got our tards
Those "tards" became more wealthy and powerful than any irish cuck back home

because they slaved for Jews and became worker drone mutts.No thanks.I would rather be 100% pure Irish then some rich mongrel.

Black womans lips were built for the BIC (big irish cock).

>I'd rather live in poverty like a retard
I see your ancestors agreed

Ireland is owned by google

He was suspended from teaching for abusing the principal and was arrested for continuing to show up.
mutt cope

Attached: mutt_cope.png (411x76, 10.91K)

>potato consumer cope

>NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
>Y - You can't just... YOU CAN'T JUST EAT ORGANIC FOOD!!! WHERE'S THE HECKING BUGS? THE SÓY???!!! OH MY SCIENCE, THERE'S NOT EVEN ANY HIGH-FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP!!!!

Attached: file.png (1408x1178, 1.08M)

>NOOOOOO DON'T BRING UP THE FACT THAT MY SHITHOLE ISLAND LIVED IN POVERTY FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS NOOOOO MY FEEELINGS AHHHHHH

Hazard ahead...

Attached: monkeypox_warning.jpg (912x568, 58.46K)

>NOOOOOOOO STOP LOOKING AT THE PRESENT!!! YOU - YOU WERE POOR IN THE PAST LOOK! LOOOOOOOOOOK!

>NOOOOOOOO LOOK AT THE KEKED STATE OF IRELAND TODAY WHERE A TEACHER CAN'T EVEN USE PROPER PRONOUNS WITHOUT THE THREAT OF ARREST IT'S PERFECT NOOOOOOO IRELAND GOOD AMERICA BAD WAAAAAAAAAAAH

0 reading comprehension

A bad week for Ireland.
First Jeff BondVillain's amazon that pays tiny amounts of tax to Ireland shows what he really thinks of the Irish in his RangsOfPower via his unwashed simpleton Irish hobbits, and now THIS.
What next? A muslim asylum-seeker burning down an Irish church?

Attached: 1616344716619.png (501x684, 91.17K)

Oh please. You niggers spread this shit across the world. Fuckin every second after the treaty ended WWII you fags were peddle to the metal electing women and letting your slags step all over the natural order.
Then you started exporting this shit.
Listening to you eurofags blame us for wokeshit is like America blaming China for "stealing" all the manufacturing. Meanwhile we're the ones that sent it there.

*gets stabbed*

>0 reading comprehension
>didn't read the article in OP's post
>is irish and has a low iq

>100% Irish
OP just admitted to being inbred.

the candyman will save erins isle