Why do Jews obsess over white culture while simultaneously seeking to destroy it?

Why do Jews obsess over white culture while simultaneously seeking to destroy it?

Attached: Untitled.png (607x510, 49.85K)

TRUE TO TOLKIEN

Attached: 3b41f2759349d5b1d4f24cff3a727e0a1a51a65c0f67eccc64f84cbfa69a2244_1.jpg (828x478, 106.53K)

...but the fans *did* like the LotR film. The fact that she calls it "movies" rather than just "the film" is proof she's a fucking subversive kike rat.

>massive tolkein fan here
>read most of his works
>most
>massive fan
>most

>if you disagree you are childish trust me i read lots of books, big fan
wow, this is grad school level philosophy, no wonder God chose them over everyone else, this is a nuclear brain buster.

>Can speak "some elvish"
I love how she included this too

Fear, envy, rage, all mixed in neurotic brains with a genetic propensity for schizophrenia

They know who the real master race is, they hate they arent it so they hate us but they think emulating us will make them White

>Tolkien’s beliefs
Is it a Christian work? Cause Tolkien said Lord of the Rings is 100% Christian.

Why does AIDS obsess over white cells while simultaneously seeking to kill them?

obvious answer, they seek out truth and try and subvert, corrupt and destroy it.

It's so tiresome.

Attached: Maskberg jew.png (1176x1446, 634.55K)

DIRECTED BY PEELE

Attached: 1662287911984184.webm (1920x800, 2.89M)

I like the animated hobbit, the live action 3rd one was such shit. Will not watch the other 2.

>RoP was made with Tolkien estate
Yeah, when Christopher was on his fucking death bed. He never would have ok'd it, which is why this dogshit only exists now that he's dead. Literal vultures were circling his still warm corpse.

>Directed by 'lover of jumpcuts'
Holy shit you can't even see what's happening.

reading all of Tolkien's works and "speaking Elvish" is more than a casual acquaintance, it's implies a deep submersion into his white world

I don't know, why don't you ask the people in the social media faggotry screenshot you dumped here, human garbage?

Don't fucking step in social media shit and drag it on our carpet. Kill yourself.

I gotcha

Attached: k1.jpg (2416x3090, 1.4M)

kek

Attached: 1662119889072567.webm (1248x520, 2.83M)

>pedantic
Ironic. These fucking niggers, troons, and faggots in fantasy only exist via technicalities, in areas where the rules and lore can be twisted, or since no lore exists, "there's nothing that says it cant".
>t. fantasy enjoyer, RP'd on wow for a long while on retail and private servers

It's only further motivating the need to impose further oppressive rules and discriminate against these dark hordes. Never give them a goddamn inch. Treat them as the evasive species and cancer as they are.

Attached: 1660275608286301.jpg (540x660, 91.07K)

Lord of the Rings was the last expressly White film trilogy made.
they lust to destroy it for the same reason Morgoth hates Creation and wants to destroy, subvert and enslave it due to his egotism.
Even then, ((Morgoth's)) malicious discord is intended to bring about a greater work.

whites should just convert to judaism wholesale. Boom

Don't plan on watching this. What I find interesting though is they are trying to force it down our throats. Its like somehow me watching this movie validates their existence.

If Holocaust was real then why did Jews come to the country that helped win WW2 and then continue the exact same thing that made people want to kill them in the country that saved them. That is the real question. Why not just fuck off to isreal ? Why literally go to the country that saved you and pull the same fucking bullshit and cry about white people having money. They are the most pathetic people on earth. They literally have a jew country to live in but decide to piss off and steal from the people that ended WW2. Only the lowest of cretins would continue to be crooks in foreign countries when they literally have a place the could fuck off to and not be bothered by anyone ever again.

>she
if it even is

It's called subversion.
Parasites enter their host and eat it up feom within