He’s right you know

He’s right you know.
gettr.com/post/p1pwj9o6fc4

Attached: 67578304-94D6-4172-BB9D-0E62AA743DBF.jpg (750x993, 644.57K)

I'd rather be a white devil than anything else

Who gives a shit what a literal slave race thinks??

While myself will don't agreed taking he is a opinion, myself respect it. Blacken people take achieved through then highly generational trauma this it is perfectly understandably this those look whiten folk to literal demons. To take notes Any Forums, that is to what yours ancestors cause, reflection time start.

why is he wearing a towel

this dude has absolutely no idea who or where he came from beyond 2-3 generations, he is a lost man

rippen

>A nigger calling white people parasites
Yeah, I am sure he and his family have contributed a lot to society, probably paying lots of taxes and not receiving handouts at all.

I ain't clicking that you retarded fuck.

I'd argue blacks are more of a mosquito than whites. Or leeches maybe. He is trying to be the new Malcom X or blm type movement leader. If you were to approach him in the streets and try to have a conversation with him about these things he wouldn't know what to say unless he rehearsed or had access to Google.

>memeflag
Literally die

Attached: 18B2BBE2-7EEB-4877-9D4A-6FCEAF737F56.jpg (597x532, 51.75K)

Why make a thread if you're just going to ignore the posts that make valid points and only respond to the ones that require no thought

Back to R’ddit faggot kek

>y'all
>y'all
>y'all
I can tell he's educated.

I've been here longer than you've been dilating you candy ass faggot shit brained retard.

Nice.

Indeed he is

Attached: bellicus maximus.png (2652x6475, 3.21M)

Negros didn't come to fuck up my land, wiggers

Attached: whites can't into nature.png (1957x1617, 3.74M)

So glad you are replacing niggers as farm equipment

Bro you were literally ripping out hearts of people. You still fucking do. Not our fault your ancestors rightly saw us as gods because compared to you, we are. Stop pretending you were anything other then african tier tribes ripping eachother apart and enslaving your brothers.

Stay mad beaner thx for the gold and hoes.

It's not like whites are now to work for anything. Starting with the vikings

>Stop pretending you were anything other then african tier tribes ripping eachother apart and enslaving your brothers.
>he doesn't know jack about the technological advances we had
We still have chinampas that produce over 50 tons of food A MONTH. So if we want to rip hearts to please our gods it's none of your fucking business

Attached: chinampas.jpg (1920x1078, 1.21M)

IP grabbing link
Lmao who is this newfaggot

>slaughter and kill each other all year around
>different colour dudes come along and are way better at it
>keep crying about it for centuries

Attached: 454654.jpg (700x953, 71.56K)

>causes famines because he can't agriculture
>thousands of years of "civilization" and still wants to fight for the land
calling you what you are isn't crying user. It's just a stating a fact

Attached: file.png (640x400, 545.51K)

Whenever some shitskin goes on a rant about white people it just puts a huge smile on my face.

Attached: thumb_you-are-a-god-among-insects-never-let-anyone-tell-52038708.png (300x169, 26.75K)