Eurobros how are you preparing for this winter?

Eurobros how are you preparing for this winter?

Attached: 5a53d0c4ec1ade0e533fe907.jpg (700x526, 58.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rs8g-uUnDg8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've been putting the AC on full frost settings all summer, I'm fuckin ready

Based Greekchad.

Ehh, just getting a shitload of soup cans to stock up on. Already got 2 months worth of stock and buying 3 to 4 more each time I go shopping

I live under a communal boiler room in a concealed chamber and haven't set foot outside for the past 10 years and haven't seen a human face in 2 years. Haven't experienced winter in a while, but according to the media, it's getting hotter and hotter each year and besides, it never gets cold down here, so I'm not worried at all.

Attached: 1592206348965.jpg (696x928, 129.3K)

>I live under a communal boiler room in a concealed chamber
sounds comfy

By not being a faggot, I hope we get a brutal winter this year to make shit skin invaders suffer.

It's a little dark in here, there are only like two lights, it's located several floors below the ground level, and the plumbing could be a bit better, but other than that, it's quite comfy indeed. I'm running out of food though, I must buy a couple hundred cans of canned beans and all that good stuff, I'm running out of beaf jerky too.

Won't they get everything paid for by the government?

Post ogre hands

Four salvaged UPSs and 10 salvaged 12v car batteries. NOTHING will stop my daily hentai fap

>it's located several floors below the ground level
You will probably be safe if Ivan attacks. For food, if you are antisocial, go to a shop that is open 24/7 and go during midnight or something to get food. Or just steal it. Good luck :)

Just because I look a little different is no reason to make fun of me, okay? Besides, I'm not whoring myself on the internet.

Dangerously based.

I think we're in better situation than you mutt. Your walls are like 1 cm of pressed sawdust keept straight with sticks and nails. Water and wind entering from all sides. Rip mutts

I hire wage niggers to deliver my stuff. There is no way I'm ever leaving my comfy compound unless the Russkies invade and cut electricity and/or my internet connection.

>people never survived before heating
Have you retards never heard of warm clothing?

Thead theme: youtube.com/watch?v=rs8g-uUnDg8

lol no, I live in a northern state and we are very well insulated.

>I hire wage niggers to deliver my stuff. There is no way I'm ever leaving my comfy compound unless the Russkies invade and cut electricity and/or my internet connection.
Most based Pole.

make climate change great again

This enrages and confuses the Z tranny.

Attached: winter clothing.jpg (459x375, 72.56K)

Still have a chimney, still have an axe, still have 20 pounds of H-110 and 10k CCI 41, it will be business as usual.

Attached: 1653462086562.jpg (400x400, 24.19K)

Not my problem.

Nigger
>t. Nigger

Based

just bought 7m3 wood and it will keep our house warm for the next 3 years, not too bad...

I got a warm Hugo Boss jacket and shiny boots ready to stomp some vatnigger heads into the ground this winter. Also it never snows in the south where I live so worst case scenario I can't game on my high end pc for a month or two to save on the electricity bill. Though I got enough warhammer minis in my backlog to not care.

Attached: 1662019938916665.png (1013x1433, 767.66K)

Degenerate subhuman

-new skiis
-new ice fishing gear (maybe new fishfinder too?)
-beer
-cocoa and mint booze

I cant wait for the snow and frost but it's still few months away. I just love winter, it's the best season.

If the temperature in my apartment drops below 12°, then I am putting on my shoes and walking to Spain. That is my plan.

>we are very well insulated
>our pressed sawdust walls are 1.5 cm here bro

Sorry user, your winters are nowhere near as harsh as the winters in America's northern cities (sometimes -35C) and those cities are full of niggers whose ancestors migrated there before the Age of Gibs.
They didn't like the cold, but they liked the KKK even less.

The only ways to get rid of your niggers:
-Cut off all forms of gibs except for maybe healthcare, and a one time payment of a few thousand dollars for anyone willing to get himself snipped
-End affirmative action and anti-discrimination laws so that sinecure jobs can't be another form of gibs
-No more coddling criminals
-Robust self defense laws, including right to own guns, and right to kill intruders in your own home
-Their life needs to suck more than it would in whatever shithole they crawled out of. This probably means White militias.

You're not getting any of this without total collapse and civil war.

i have everything i need already. i dont care about globohomo's and their games, i will never get chipped no matter what.

I'd like to see you survive one of our winters, pastanigger.

Hoping to locate my bike-lamp and charger some time in the coming weeks so I'll have them handy when it starts getting dark on the way to work in the mornings.

Spoilers: It's going to be one of those bullshit-winters with no snow and maybe 3 days of frost.

>Eurobros how are you preparing for this winter?
Got a heating stove and a lot of wood and a gas heating system.

Got all the wood and coal needed to last. Life is good.

HahahhahaahhhaahahahahahhahaahhahahahhHHaahhHahhahahhahah
>European niggers will be going to get genocided by winter kek

>muh brutal winter
>it's well into september and I'm still sitting in shorts and tshirt

it's gonna be a mild winter like every other time in the past 20 years because that's just how things are

Is he wrong that being said? your "houses" can hardly qualify as such.

Based
Based
Based
Based
Based
>he has to walk
lmao
niggers in the north just stay indoors all winter. they can't even stand autumn temps.
Based
Based
Based

We have older houses that were built to higher standards. You only look at the McMansions© that rich yuppies buy, and they have enough money to heat those all winter long.