The Foreign Minister of Ukraine DEMANDED that the Czech Republic and Germany ban rallies in support of Russia and...

The Foreign Minister of Ukraine DEMANDED that the Czech Republic and Germany ban rallies in support of Russia and Donbass.

- "Holding such actions under tricolors in the center of Europe is unacceptable. We condemn the attempts of the participants of the pro-Russian actions to justify Russia's war against Ukraine.".

Attached: photo_2022-09-03_19-47-58.jpg (1251x900, 425.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AOAtz8xWM0w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't see why Ukraine shouldn't be appointed US overseer of slavic Europe.

>my brother demanded i slap my wife whenever she says not to give him more money because he will spend it on meth and hockey jerseys

Shut you russian whore mouth!

Attached: 1662404530666564.jpg (1024x1024, 210.84K)

24th feb an can annual punch a nazi day from now on.,

lol doesn't czech flag use the same three colors as russian one?

oh fuck, Ukraine condemns what Čeh bro's are doing, oh noes!

Anyway...
youtu.be/AOAtz8xWM0w

Final fate of all R*ssia lovers

Attached: 210409-1633-948-0900-320756-0803-biedermann.jpg (1200x1200, 249.92K)

they are just jealous, their flag only has two colors...

Good thing it was not a pro-russia rally.

I hope Russia flattens Ukraine. Bunch of ungrateful greedy little fucking faggots.

The globalhomos see it differently.

>Ukraine = Freedom and Democracy
>Hungary = Tyranny and Fascism
absolutely sloppy psyop. it's unfortunate people can't even pick out either country on a map but Ukraine has descended into a 1 party state with a jewish puppet leader much like Russia. So idk why these two countries can't get along.

i like this post, 2 fedcoin coming your way

You can't be a democracy unless your country is completely controlled by jews. Everyone knows that

>Foreign Minister of Ukraine DEMANDED
hahaha, jews gonna jew

You had the answer in hand all along. Use nuclear power to supply your base load, add in hydroelectric where possible, coal fired plants for surge loading, cheap natural gas from the North Sea. Any retard could have made a workable plan.
You have allowed your leadership to be controlled by luciferian "elites" that want to destroy the individual nation states you live in.
The fact that europeans allow the situation to degrade this far is a testimony to the fact that you do not deserve to be free people.
It is not hyperbolic to say Europeans are proving to be lazy, cowardly, stupid and refuse to do the work required to sustain your freedom and to ensure it for your children and grandchildren. You deserve the cold hungry winter coming because you will not leave your shitty little apartments and force your respective countries leadership to do what is best for the people instead of following orders from a luciferian "elite" .
You will have no more freedom , liberty or higher standard of living than you are willing to fight for.

I concur with the brit fag so much it's unreal

globohomo see everything differently: it's either full globohomo or you are pro-russia pro-maga flat-earther truther anti-vaccines racist anti-climate anti-science anti-everything-good-and-lovely

I am kind of getting tired of Ukrainian politicians and their demands, they're worse than any leftists/greens. Maybe we should help Russia instead?

Trust the kikes, pay the price

That's a rally against raising cost of living. Which we owe to Putin. So fuck off and eat shit, Russians aren't human