Possible Human Trafficker Shot Down

German "business man" Peter Griesemann crashed into the baltic sea accompanied by his family and two fucking Eurofighter Jets.

theguardian.com/world/2022/sep/05/private-jet-that-crashed-into-baltic-sea-latvia-german-businessman-karl-peter-griesemann

This guy came from Bergisch Gladbach. The place is notorious as being the german hub for human trafficking.
Two years ago german police stumbled upon a huge pedophile ring with around 30,000 suspects.

m.tagesspiegel.de/gesellschaft/neue-dimension-des-tatgeschehens-mehr-als-30-000-verdaechtige-im-paedophilen-fall-bergisch-gladbach/25959292.html

There were quite a few police raids in Bergisch Gladbach since then.
One on a galvanizing plant, (altough i can't find the articles anymore) one on a limestone quarry (slaked lime is being used to decompose bodys faster)
mobil.ksta.de/region/rhein-berg-oberberg/bergisch-gladbach/razzia-gegen-schwarzarbeit-das-sind-die-ergebnisse-der-zollkontrolle-in-gladbach-39653846?originalReferrer=https://www.google.com/

And now suddenly this german business man from that same place falls out of the sky while being chased by Eurofighters.
His daughter owns an estate previously owned by the Rothschilds as you can read in this SWR (state owned) article.

swr.de/swraktuell/rheinland-pfalz/koblenz/flugzeugabsturz-ostsee-cessna-wachtberg-100.html

The dude frequently wears the maltese cross on his carnival uniform and seems strangely close to his son, like a lover.
I'm pretty confident the military shot down a fleeing human trafficker.

Attached: Absturz_OE-FGR_für_AW.jpg (1000x667, 83.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AXyzDxxQRSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Peter Griesemann and his son Björn Griesemann

Attached: images (2).jpg (274x184, 9.36K)

Attached: 291ba3ea836f83d62f58482d893db9b5,ca17e2cd.jpg (992x1485, 129.84K)

definitely pedos, I hope they are at the bottom of the fucking ocean rigtht now

Good shit if true, they definitely look like weirdos

so whos the gigachad surface-to-air missile operator that struck it down?
OH OH OH i know that grandpa from ukraine shot it with his shotgun

Child molesting masonic vibes

>Military is actually taking out pedophilic buisnessmen
Either they're off the rails and no longer under CIA control or that buisnessmen didn't hold up his side of the deal

Could be both, thats true.
I guess we'll find out in the next few years.

>while being chased by Eurofighters

(((mann)))

Good, fuck these assholes

"mann" is actually a pretty german surname ending.
My name also ends in "mann" and i'm very confident that i don't have jewish blood as a great uncle from my dads bloodline was in the SS.
They are shabbos goys though, seeing how they own an estate previously belonging to the Rothschilds.

grie-hee-heesy

Attached: images (1).jpg (310x309, 16.74K)

>I guess we'll find out in the next few years.
what makes you think we'll find out the real troof?

Eurofighters are a dead giveaway it is a cp ring.

Bump for Europizza

Attached: 5C98D62E-BC21-4DE6-8681-119B6435C8A1.jpg (540x540, 41.95K)

kraut-anons redpill me on Bergisch Gladbach

Did your great uncle make it through the War?

human trafficking?

secret hotel parties of the wealthy

youtu.be/AXyzDxxQRSA

bix noods