Paladins are becoming more and more niggers

The most holy and close to God warrior's icon has become corrupted by niggerification, while paladin used to fight against islam's goatfuckers now artists are painting them as a niggers.

It all started in Diablo II, then others brands followed(like paizo with pathfinder).
Notice how the pathfinder anti-paladin is white and for that he is evil.Also the cleric in pathfinder is a nigger.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-06 at 16-40-46 Seelah.webp (immagine WEBP 1048 × 1500 pixel) - Riscalata (50_).png (528x756, 683.29K)

here another example

Attached: d8pxfm9-064bf41a-499f-4182-9e9e-0875f3e88e2c.jpg (1343x950, 180.61K)

For me it's Barbarian

Attached: file.png (759x992, 339.35K)

user, barbarians are nomadic tribes they weren't niggers but they aren't a symbol of God's chosen warriors.

>The most holy and close to God warrior's icon
That would be a cleric.

cleric are healers, paladins are demons hunters and undead's scourge

Blacks should be either orcs or goblins. They aren't part of the human race.

Agree, they originally were as you can see in Tolkien's works

Have you tried Not playing games with niggers in them.

>Thinks gawd exists.
Christcucks are the worst.

Female goblins are hot though.

Attached: Roxxxan-artist-Goblin-Girl-Goblin-7573792.jpeg.jpg (811x988, 106.51K)

Orcs are based, redpilled, and awesome. Poor hygiene, supremely racist, and angry they are very similar to the average Any Forumsack. Furthermore, orcs spend most of there time fighting with each other unless organized against a common enemy, much like the denizens of Any Forums. Truly orcs are the race of pol and the chosen people of Kek!

You need to be over 18 to post here pastanigger.

Niggers are orcs.
Whites are dorks.
Know the difference.

Based and shortstack pilled.

I don’t know man, orcs know how to make swords, armor, walls, towers, organize effectively, and they don’t smoke crack, have aids, wear their pants below their waist, or have gold teeth. Seems more White to me

this

Paladins are the ones that slay the BBEG. Paladins get the top notch divine bitches. Everybody looks to the paladin in conversation. Paladins get the best prices. Paladins walk right through spells, traps, charms, checks, etc. by sheer force of being sexy as fuck. Paladins get the exclusive powerful god items. Paladins instinctively always know about evil creatures and when they're being lied to. This makes these people seethe to the point of negrofying paladins. Its all an elaborate ruse by the BBEG to discredit paladins.

Attached: seethe aggitator.jpg (1179x1600, 222.72K)

Seelah is a fucking retard though. She really is a nigger. They wrote her that way.
Every woman in Wrath of the Righteous is a retarded failure.
It's a pretty based game for the most part.
You're also free to make your own awesome paladin, I did.
You also skip her shitty dialogue.
Her quest doesn't get done? GOOD.
I put shackles on that nigger and left her in the city.

orks are more savages than niggers
something like the celts or vikings, I am sure they were the inspiration

I know, I like Ragathiel because he looks like Michael

I love you, thanks for the pic, saved

>Paladins are becoming more and more niggers
Why yes, they are French.

fucking kek based russia poster

>It all started in Diablo II
what is the white man's class?

Attached: grab unagi by the pussy.webm (640x360, 2.68M)