2 counter-offensives???

So the Ukrainians are now doing 2 counter-offensives? What the hell happened to the Russian military?

Attached: 1648384052610.png (1219x717, 620.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/logistic-peril-for-nato-in-ukraine-defense-production-act-weapons-diplomatic-resolution-stockpiles-himars-atacm-missiles-moscow-11661888523
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2 more counteroffenses
Schweiner awakens

Attached: 1661085108406705m.jpg (1024x696, 35.68K)

I see a guy spreading explosive covid germs.

I think we will see a gradual de-escalation. Russia will probably fall back to garrison for winter time. Depending on several factors, the spring will either see renewed fighting or negotiations.

>9 days into the Kherson Counteroffensive™

Attached: 1641394206016.jpg (1400x959, 623.73K)

Attached: What the hell happened to the Russian military?.jpg (1906x1363, 329.13K)

That will happen only if Russia gets a massive victory. There's no way Ukrainians will de-escalate now otherwise.

Gee Zelensky! How come your CIA handler lets you have 2 counter offensives?

>butthurt baltnigger tranny

Attached: 1636648939528.png (537x863, 750K)

Slava Ukraini! More gibs now!

2nd army began assault vs 1st army.
This is the result.
Yes.
They are that dumb.

> wsj.com/articles/logistic-peril-for-nato-in-ukraine-defense-production-act-weapons-diplomatic-resolution-stockpiles-himars-atacm-missiles-moscow-11661888523

>A fourth option, and for President Volodymyr Zelensky the most vexing, is to push for an interim diplomatic resolution without (or with) territorial concessions. With Vladimir Putin, it may be impossible. As long as both sides believe they are winning—or at least not losing—there is little incentive to negotiate.

>Yet Mr. Zelensky must recognize that diminishing resupplies would have a disastrous effect on his army, not merely for battlefield operations but for the message of declining outside support it would send to the people of Ukraine. Beginning the diplomatic resolution would be distasteful, and perhaps seen as defeatist, but as there is little chance of climbing out of the current morass, it may be better to negotiate now than later.

>In modern high-intensity warfare, logistics is the Achilles’ heel. Good training, great tactics and brave soldiers are critical, but without weapons, food and fuel, armies grind to a halt. That may be what is happening as the battlefield becomes static and a breakthrough looks unlikely.

>The military often talks about the ability to see things clearly and comprehensively. Looking into a future of protracted war, diminishing high-tech systems and mounting casualties, Mr. Zelensky and NATO must face up to tough decisions before those decisions are forced on them.

> Source: Mr. Kimmitt, a retired U.S. Army brigadier general, served as assistant secretary of state for political-military affairs, 2008-09.

They are desperately hoping this happens.

Losses of Ukraine during the counterattack on Kherson from August 29 to September 6

3100 military personnel
152 tanks
151 infantry fighting vehicles
110 combat armored vehicles
56 armored pickups
17 special vehicles

7 SU-25
1 SU-24
3 MIG-29
3 Mi-8

^fodder

As much as I am optimistic for that, the corridors are very tight. The offensive in Kherson is very difficult because we are talking about 60km-70km of almost completely open terrain. This explains Ukraine's strategy of knocking out Russian logistical depots, roads, and bridges. I think they are hoping that by winter time, Russians in Kherson will be forced to concede the city due to lack of logistics and supplies. There is a reason why the Russians haven't been able to mount their own attacks in that area for example. People genuinely don't understand how flat Ukraine is.

In a week after the offensives fail (again) nato shills will claim there wasn't any offensive and the real offensive is coming in two weeks

>What the hell happened to the Russian military?
they got demilitarised

Attached: 1662203046483217.jpg (1280x723, 94.6K)

hohols and CIAniggers are doing a lot of psyop operations purely for propaganda the reality on the ground is vastly different

Attached: 1656496807409.jpg (926x638, 170.36K)

meanwhile in russia

Attached: 1662396808682066.jpg (720x1128, 180.15K)

The era of sweeping grand offensives hasn't existed for over a century now. WW1 proved it was impossible to do. WW2 had the advantage of tanks prior to the development of rocket technology, but even that became an obsolete strategy by 1945. German blitzkrieg tactics faltered for a reason.
In modern warfare, you are talking about a war on several different fronts (information, AI, army, avitation, drone, naval, satillete, etc).

you obviously having been watching the new convoys heading that way since yesterday.

new t90 is in use too.

Attached: 1642087923660.png (614x731, 540.84K)

>source: Russia Today

Attached: 1662189710089776.png (1876x926, 2.6M)

things can change quickly... i wouldnt grant russias victory as booked.
there have been other major fuckups in history.

we might laugh now at the hohoo offensives but who knows how those end

Not sure why you posted that opinion piece here.
I guess we'll see. I just think that while Ukraine is actually able to do these offensives, the morale would be too high to actually be brought to the peace tables.

>memeflag

Attached: 1662185741241001.png (607x944, 638.59K)

one major issue that many analysts recognized from the start of the war was that the spring weather will prove harsh on heavy equipment. mobility is severely reduced due to the muddy ground of the wetlands/marshlands of eastern ukraine. perhaps winter may change some factors, or maybe not. we'll see

if the real numbers are only a third of that its still a whopper

what for? the bridge has been cut off

what exactly did you try to say, memeflag?

Attached: Putin_samovar.jpg (1350x1350, 137.25K)

made more gain in 9 days than russians in the THREE FUCKING LAST MONTHS of their 3 days special military operation.

how the fuck can you slavic subhumans be so pathetic?

Attached: 1649548707880.png (288x292, 148.49K)

6 month of the offensive of 2nd army in the world vs literally poorest nonafrican country

Attached: 1662179770763113.jpg (1029x1559, 1.23M)

I haven't and it's clearly been of no practical use thus far if they are deployed.
Ukraine won't accept surrender or negotiations at all in my opinion. Morale aside, the country knows it's fighting for its existence. Putin's talks of "demilitarisation" are basically saying Ukraine should be reduced to nothing and have no autonomy. It will come down to if the nomenklatura in Russia are willing to make concessions, something I don't see happening in the current time frame.
In any German war memoir on the topic of Ukraine it was always the scenes of some the worst fighting in terms of logistical organisation. It's even harder in our era of warfare.

because the reality is neither side will escalate and there wont be a breakthru and ukraine will negotiate a ceasefire. this is how the Crimea war ended (negotiated ceasefire before winter), and notably how this Ukraine-Russia war started (ceasefire ended without peace treaty). the West acts like this entire conflict is new when it is the same conflict resumed and we've seen it play out before. last time Ukraine stopped Russia further east. next time who knows? this war is like a better version of the American Super Bowl.

stop moving to white countries and stealing copper pipes and bicycles

Attached: 1662431466542.png (1473x903, 1.98M)

Russians.

a ukrainian counteroffensive just flew over my house!

Neither side will escalate? Nigger Russia attacked Kiev. This isn't a tiny skirmish war.

Attached: EB9v_2VWkAElAXc.jpg (973x786, 115.4K)

There is a definite difference in tone this time around. Putin expressed open demands for demiltiarisation in addition to annexation (prior this was masked in things like 'refererendum') and Ukraine expressed its desire to maintain its territorial integrity (reclaiming occupied territories, ensuring border security). This is nothing like Crimea, which was basically Ukraine deciding to de-escalate the situation by not activiting its military. We're well past that point now.

...that got pumped full with guns & intel from international assistance

Ukraine did not stop russia in 2015-2016.
Putin could eliminate whole ukraine.
Why he did not is another question.
We are just living in the world of that decision.

It's a simple answer: The Russian military was not prepared for that kind of escalation. We can see the many problems they've had even in 2022 after years of preparation.

Gypsies are 8% of Romania's population.
Where are you from memeflag?

Ukraine either.
We basically had zero military capable of fighting russian army.
Simply put:
They had bad army we had nothing.
Only patriots with rifles.
Why he waited before we got at least something is beyond me.

it dumped some prisoner conscripts out of an airplane and froze UKR positions everywhere. like i said, last time RUS was stopped further east. this time UKR established lines further west. it is a minor skirmish, only a few thousand km2 overall or something. shit happens, all countries took their land from someone originally.

cope

Attached: Fb6AypzWQAYFh9R.png (576x453, 481.85K)

you know hohols are desperate when they start pumping ridiculous ghost of "kyiv" tier psyops and propaganda

Attached: 1655445604186.jpg (929x1280, 133.21K)

>WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIT

Got any sources for those outlandish copes or did you make that up on the spot?

Attached: 1662156143288123.jpg (720x682, 51.67K)

It is something I admire about the Ukrainians but it's also one of your major problems. Lack of training means people aren't able to operate the necessary equipment to make decisive actions. Ukraine needs a lull in the fighting, and if the winter provides that should take the team to properly re-organise your logistics and get your guys trained on hardware.

Yes. We are very desperate.
Rusdians will take Kyiv.
In 72 hours.

Shit is conflicting right now. CIA psyops Youtubers are touting Ukrainian victories, showing no evidence but info graphics. While independent ones say it was a total blunder for the Ukies. Like, several waves of a total fuck up. Ukies went right into a trap.
So far the glowie youtubers have never been right, but twisted the truth so much for the NPC to fall for it.

Attached: 1662472032235896.gif (500x275, 365.22K)

Where are you from memeflag? South America? Pakistan? Africa?
Why are memeflags only allowed on Any Forums?

>cherry-picking that one whore

10ns if thousand are trained in uk now by UK Netherlands Sweden etc.
they will change a lot

Russia used VDV and the 1st Tank Battalion in their push for Kiev. Those are supposed to be the cream of the crop of the Russian military.

>. While independent ones
got any sources to back those copes?

Attached: 1661953691624976.jpg (979x1149, 402.99K)

Doesn't help when they lose 3k+ men to the most obvious counter offensive trap laid in thousands of years of warfare, but then again, what do you expect from Jewish Jenerals?

only one, memeflag?

Attached: vatnigger.webm (540x540, 1.88M)

I can agree with that, but one of the major problems I see in watching a lot of footage as well as from independent Polish journalists is, wihle there are a lot of willing patriotic guys in Ukraine who want to fight, they aren't able to use a lot of equipment.
The other issue is logistics, because it is very difficult to transport supply throughout Ukraine (this has been in your benefit too though because Russians are suffering from same problem).
I think winter time will be a big change for Ukraine in terms of organisation.

Were*

It will happen in 72 hours.
Putin said so!!!

it's over... 2 more weeks

While that is all true.
We are doing much better then even we expected.
Mostly because russian army is toilet paper tiger.
But still.
We have no choice but endure.

Got any sources for those copes? Did you read that in New Donbass?

Lol

Attached: 1661968265075933.png (1280x1155, 1.82M)

Yes it is trench warfare now, openly, instead of paramilitary clandestine cover story. However, there was no peace treaty and this war was provoked by not negotiating a peace between Ukraine and Russia (this is multilateral failure, most recently caused by Boris Johnson who has been fired for it). in many ways the West wants (wanted) this war (at first) and likely no participants wanted (want) this much war, or much longer. Russia, Ukraine, the EU, all of them--all acting the same. Nothing wrong with that. Consider how willing you are to die for your own country.

they haven’t managed to breakthrough Russian positions on the Kherson bridgehead and after one week of fighting are bogged down after only advancing a few kilometres and this second offensive seems to be limited to clearing Russian forces from the Izyum bridgehead, looks like Ukraine just wants a better negotiating position with the Russian’s before they agree to an end to the war.

mutts law never fails

Hmm, fast response times. So here's the thing, you guys have professed to by my enemies, why would I help you?

I am not trying to demoralise you by any means, rather constructive critiscism from a guy not on the front lines... so take it for theo pinion of an "armchair strategist" (e.g. don't overthink my posts kek).
I respect you guys a lot for the rapid organisation you have shown yourselves capable of. Not many countries could have put together a fighting chance the way you did in such a short time. Believe me when I say, everyone in Poland assumed you guys would not survive a month. And well, here you are. You've earned the respect.