What do transphobes do about the fact that not everyone is born with XX or XY chromosomes?

Attached: C4503DFD-6177-4FF8-B7EB-74E3E8C7854D.jpg (1280x1526, 602.54K)

Kys

Attached: 1662313310145012.jpg (700x700, 52.45K)

Conflating a fraction of a fraction of a percent of genuine genetic disorders with mental illness is so fucking disgusting, I'm speechless.

This.

Attached: 1581553344731.webm (1280x720, 795.33K)

i remind literal fucking brainlets about the NAXALT fallacy.
outliers don't disprove the norm, stop being so binary

Attached: naxalt.jpg (820x616, 26.98K)

what do transphiles do about the fact they are mindlessly obsessing about basically 0,0001% of the population ?

You chuds obsess over 0.1% of the population

Attached: 1662227876911909.png (902x900, 320.2K)

Fpbp

I want you all fucking dead.

Attached: 1647990076895.jpg (505x624, 112.93K)

You only hate transwomen because you're afraid you find them attractive

Attached: 1662440186321312.webm (640x1136, 2.96M)

What does an identity decision have to do with a physical genetic manifestation?

The vast majority of trannies have normal chromosomes. Apples vs oranges.

>not everyone is born with XX or XY
Those born with ANY OTHER COMBINATION are not only a minuscule fraction of the population of this planet but all who are are MENTALLY-DEFICIENT and thus freaks of Nature.
Why wouldn't I be fearful of freaks?
FEAR IS A VALID REACTION TO THREATS TO MY SPECIES.

Every person I know, young and old, hates troons. They don't obsess over them like here on Any Forums, but if you mention them or encounter them all normal people react with derision, revulsion or laughter. I live in a blue state, in an educated and expensive neighborhood, and everyone mocks troons on the reg. When they see one in the wild, they nudge each other and point and say "THAT'S A DUDE LOL"

Kys furfag

See is as a rare instance and therefore not something to be used as a basis to form a wide theory (to affirm a pseudoscience based entirely in semantics).

Even if they hide their shoulders under a mountain of clothes, the hands are always a dead giveaway

I don't find that attractive at all. It looks insecure, weak, and useless. It gives me a violence impulse followed by a disgust impulse. Even if that were a woman which it could not possibly be mistaken for by anybody who is not completely fucked in the head, I would not be attracted to it. Women should be dressed modestly. I'm ok with them wearing shoes. I know I'm a bit of a progressive.

So what are they born with then you fucking retard?

Rare birth defects do not change the fact that homo sapiens are a sexually dimorphic species

not everybody is born with 10 fingers; people still have 10 fingers

>Conflating a fraction of a fraction of a percent of genuine genetic disorders with mental illness is so fucking disgusting, I'm speechless.
They do this with fat fucks, muh rape abortions and anything else they completely fail to justify.

No idea, I'm not transphobic, do you have this condition? If not it is irrelevant. What do you think of all the transexuals that are triggered by their own reflection? Sounds like text book body dysmorphia to me.

Attached: 1653390708907.jpg (492x624, 34.32K)

>What do transphobes do about the fact that not everyone is born with XX or XY chromosomes?

Realize that they are a tiny tiny fraction of a percentage point, and not completely restructure our lives or society around their handicap.

Why do transgoons demand everyone should treat some lunatic who willingly disfigures themselves be treated as sane?

>makes hundreds of tranny threads daily
>why is chud so obsessed with me uwu
mental illness only a bullet can cure

Um, nothing at all. There are people born with a third arm, an eleventh finger, crazy amounts of webbing between their toes, etc. That doesn't mean that our understanding of baseline human phylogeny and gene expression changes. It doesn't mean that normal phylogeny and gene expression now encompasses a "spectrum" of arm or finger numbers ranging from zero to six gorillion in typical, healthy people. No, it just means weird shit happens sometimes, especially with a large enough sample size. A person occasionally being born with birth defects affecting their sex chromosomes and/or genitalia does not create a whole new set of genders lol

Intersex organs are usually mutilated by doctors early on as a child and given a sex identity. They were protest early on to stop this barbaric practice. Hermaphrodites were worshiped in the past as Demi gods today they don’t exist in the modern mindset

Same rules apply. Y chromosome: male. No Y chromosome: female. Some extra X’s doesn’t change that. It’s science.

Genetic mutations does not equal gender dysphoria.

XYY is still a male.
XXY is still a male.
XXX is still a female
Even XXXY would still be a male genetically.

True intersex is so impossibly rare. Even with mixed gonadal dysgenesis (45,X/46,XY) you will most likely still appear to be one of the two genders. And it only affects something like 0,01-0,1% of people. And it is due to one embryo absorbing a twin.

The point is that the suffering of a super minority is not an excuse to let grown men with transvestic fetishism groom smal children.

Cease with your degeneracy.

Attached: 046.jpg (326x326, 11.36K)

To answer your question: nothing. Just like anyone else they must vie for resources if unable to gather them directly. Treating troons (actual genuine troons, not faggots with autogynephilia) like they are normal actually reduces their ability to convince others in society to care for them despite their mind-shattering disability. Just like with modern women, they now have the ability to enter the workplace and everyone around them is strong-armed into pretending they do just as well as men if not better (in some roles this is even true!) So it's 100x harder for them to settle down and be a housewife without being a genetically blessed beauty. Not to mention labor costs half as much with them in the work force and half that again with all the immigrants they voted to import. Haha! Good luck supporting yourself on a single income. Hope you enjoy working!
Anyways, I don't do anything about it. Trannies have done enough to themselves already. Why would I want to make it worse for a bunch of fetishists and the rare disability case?

Using like six people to excuse your degeneracy doesn't make you any less of a degenerate or a retard.

Attached: 1649030619427.jpg (1024x972, 336.27K)

They don't matter

>1pbtid
>Troon shit
Sage and report.
Don't reply. OP already left.

It doesn't matter because:

1- Absolutely all male characteristics are activated by a gene only found in the Y chromosome during embryo development (SRY gene). If these characteristics are activated you are a male, if not, you are a female. Simple as that.

2- In cases where other configurations exist, these are clearly statistical anomalies and genetic errors. globohomo seems very eager to say that there might be other genders because "zomethymes diffarant chromozoomerinos". Well if a genetic error is enough to define multiple genders, then let's say retarded people are not even human, since they have less chromosomes. Globohomo seems to love appealing to science only when it's convenient.

Intersex isn't a gender/sex as people think. Same with CAIS.

Take a look at this. Its how the medical/psych community refers to these things when it comes to the ever present question of biological sex:

45, X = Turner Syndrome = Female
XX = Female
XY = Male
XXY = Klinefelter's Syndrome = Male
XXYY = XXYY Syndrome = Male
XXXY = XXXY Syndrome = Male
XXXXY = XXXXY Syndrome = Male
XYY = XYY Syndrome = Male
46, XX = 46, XX/XY Syndrome = Female
46, XY = 46, XX/XY Syndrome = Male
XXX = Triple X Syndrome = Female
XXXX = XXXX Syndrome = Female
XXXXX = XXXXX Syndrome = Female
All forms of hemaphroditism register with male sex chromosomes.
Sometimes you get XXY's that choose to be "women" or "non-binary", but it doesn't change that their karyotype depicts male sex chromosomes.

CAIS 46, XX gives you a female phenotype. And is treated as female when used in the community. = Female
CAIS 46, XY is typically a female phenotype and is typically treated if not raised as female within the community. = Male

Insensitivity to Androgen is literally only clinically significant when present in males. And that is when you have some serious problems.

Notice a pattern?

They're narcissistic freaks. I want all narcissistic freaks gone, not just the gay and trans ones.

There are aberrations yes. It's a disease and they're sterile and die early. You will never be a woman.

>What do criminalphobes do about the fact that not everyone is born with xx or xy or xyy chromosomes?