5'3" user here

You literally aren't even considered a person in modern society if you are under 5'8" as a guy. This is political because we cry about inhumane practices all day long while short men are routinely made fun of, treated like shit and placed on the lowest rungs of society for an immutable trait.

You can't change this. You cannot make people respect you if you are too short to be taken seriously. You cannot have good opportunities. You cannot find a good partner.

>inb4 "Bro, just work on yourself!"

As opposed to... What, suicide? The only option you have as a short male (especially in Western society) is to IMPROOV until the parasitic normalfags leave you the fuck alone. You will still have people talk shit about your height behind your back and you will still have to deal with the reality that other people NEVER have to go through the Hell that you do, all because of basic genetics and biological determinism.

I do not know a single white male my age who is shorter than me. I barely know anyone, male or female, who is shorter than me. I have to suffer for something I have no control over.

Attached: images.jfif.jpg (444x331, 41.41K)

>Be 5'7
>Instantly laugh at any men that's shorter than me
>Realize this is always what tallfags feel like

Attached: flat,750x1000,075,f.u5.jpg (750x920, 43.76K)

6'7" here
I've always stood up for my short kings.

>As opposed to... What, suicide?
Yes. Make sure to do it on camera.

Whatever you do just..don't try and gymcel

Attached: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDD.gif (460x258, 1.63M)

6'2" here. There's just more bullshit on the horizon.

>this
5'10" here
And i had a short friend.

Just stop caring.
If you live your life constantly caring what other people think about you, you deserve everything you get from that.
So just stop. Do what you want, when you want, and don't stop to think about or entertain the thoughts of others.

pay for hookers and take heart in the knowledge that you are improving the white genepool by not passing on your inferior genes, tiny.

accept the cards you've been dealt and try to make the most of it. if it makes you feel any better, wife+family is pretty pleb tier, and you probably had that life many times in previous iterations of your soul coming here on earth. just play your character man. you are the short man now. just roll with it. just be in harmony as diffiicult as it might be. if no woman wants you you could just aswel exit that road and take the road of the wizard. theres so many things to do beyond wife+kids.

Attached: sri-ramana-maharshi-fate.png (1189x651, 1.1M)

not true look at John Silver he is doing pretty well

Same goes with 6'2+ unfortunately

you have to make it op
at least through sheer power of will

as a 5'7 guy that killed a 6'3 guy, it's all mental my frens. never doubt yourself as being capable, even the weakest and the dumbest person you've ever met is an apex predator. my 6'5 buddy is as afraid of bugs as anyone else kek. make do with the hand of cards you've been delt as this ride is very short, being insecure is a miserable way to live that short time.

someone post the video of them

The people always respected regardless of height are medical doctors.
I had a cosmetic surgeon who helped with my nose that I could become a crypto merchant.
He was your height, but still the man in his private hospital, subdued his bimbo nurses
like they were his toys, and they loved it.

Take the medpill.

i dont laugh at shorter people i had a friend who was like 5'4" and he told me about how it affects him. I would never make fun of him for something he has no control over, i did tell my fat friend he was a fatty with an eating problem when he tried to tell me he was just big boned. That didnt go over well.

you think you have it bad

i am white but 5'8" in germany

beyond over, never touched a woman at 27 yeears

Attached: 1658846595296955.png (512x431, 158.82K)

It's just that I'm already a short king so anyone shorter than me is genuinely munchkin tier lol

jezus, those woman completely skull mogging that guy.

>The people always respected regardless of height are medical doctors.

not anymore

>As opposed to... What, suicide? The only option you have as a short male (especially in Western society) is to IMPROOV until the parasitic normalfags leave you the fuck alone
Delusional. People leave you alone already. Foids are less attracted to you, other guys don't care.

I don't think it has to do with strength or ability to provide protection. My brother (RIP) was absolutely jacked at one point and even then he still had to deal with the insecurity that came with being a short male.

It's coded into the media we watch. It's in the advertisements. It's seen as totally normal in dating culture to ask a man's height, whereas it is freakish and repulsive to ask a woman's weight. If you are white, then multiply this effect by two because other ethnicities will EXPECT you to be tall and get disappointed when you aren't.

It'd be one thing if this were the same with blue eyes vs. green eyes, or brown hair vs. blonde hair. After all, it's just cosmetic differences, and everyone is entitled to their preference. But for how often it's said to me, I have never met a woman my age who genuinely prefers shorter men.

I will mock the little people until you guy all gang up on me like a the Oompa Loompas in the Jim Carey film.

Attached: 13A4808B-27E5-46B5-B060-F53E20D1A2C2.gif (200x291, 169.26K)

Same but I am 6'. Most men here are unironically 6'3" and I get dwarfed whenever I go for a walk.

SMALL MAN SYNDROME has forged EMPIRES, CONQUERED THE UNASSAILABLE and DRIVEN FORWARD HUMANKIND THROUGHOUT RECORDED HISTORY.
I salute you, midget of power!

This why you shouldn't have children with short women desu. Just setting up any potential son's for a life of hardship.