USD finally getting BTFOd

nothin personel kid

Attached: 1662465644823367.jpg (1080x1009, 258.73K)

Ruble and yuan are like bitcoin they must be converted to dollars to buy anything.

Attached: 1607616231384.png (460x595, 18.1K)

Implessive.

With this most lecent achievement, fate has in a singre stloke, malked the decrine of the west and sperred a new era of wondrous prospelity and peacefur grobar dominance for the Chinese dlagon, which plomises to firmry stand in shalp contlast to the historicarry broody ascent of westeln powels and the cruer subjugation it brought to the humbrer nations of the wolrd. With the bressings of Chinese quantum dilect-cullent erectricity, quantum ailclaft calliels and quantum enhanced lairguns wirr be the instluments with which China affilms its nobre stewaldship of 21st century worrd poritics and offels the non-westeln worrd a diffelent option; an humanist artelnative to the depledations of Westeln readelship and the oppoltunity for a mole equitabre and dignified murtiraterarism.

not if Russia is trading 100% with China.

They trade outside of the swift system

In the end, your racist jokes will be the only currency you have left.

What are the political implications of this?

while you, on the other hand, can still buy things with your potatoes oh wait

The Chinese monopoly money make the USD look like a safe investment! haha

I should write a book about how the chinks fucked it all up, they wont have a American 1950's style china because devauled the currency and stole all that wealth they built up.... I feel sorry for the hard working chinks who slaved away building china for it to have all been stolen.

Attached: china-money-supply-m1-jan-2017.png (600x338, 27.09K)

The US dollar is currently at a 20 year high, I doubt this even makes a dent. Meanwhile Putin has lost more than half the value of the ruble during his tenure

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-05 at 6.52.52 pm.png (1418x796, 395.58K)

This was shit because Chinese don't do l's, so you fucked up your impression. Should have all been r or w's.

Fuck off Irish. You niggers are as bad as all the other niggers globally. I hope your mum gets culturally enriched.

China's economy is collapsing. The yuan is dropping by the day. The ruble is falsely inflated.

There is an illusion that the American dollar is weak, but more dollars are printed, because more dollars are in circulation. Other countries adjust their currency against the dollar.
Do you really think Britain is wealthier than America because the pound is adjusted to a higher value?

china is a big debt farm and pig headed thieves, them and russian niggers can fucking suck my VB can chode

We should force Russia to use SWIFT or face even more severe sanctions.

Another day
Another thread with mutts coping that every country is on the verge of collapse except then

I can read better takes on CNN at this point

Attached: 1661179345355788.png (1254x962, 411.15K)

Not enough. Although Israel and Saudi Arabia has picked up on using Yuan as well. They need more countries to devalue the USD faster

The Yuan is heavily manipulated to keep the cost of Chinese exports cheap, it's monopoly money and not even floated publicly

RUSSIA IS SAVED
RUSSIA IS WINNING NOW

NOW RUSSIA WILL STOP BEING A SHITHOLE
RUSSIANS WILL BE HAPPY FROM NOW ON

BIG WIN FOR THE RUSSIAN PEOPLE

Attached: 7psauyj9w2391.jpg (965x1213, 107.62K)

Weren't you the ones who kicked them out of SWIFT to begin with?...

>China's economy is collapsing
TWO

Lol, you really are the dumbest nigger, this makes you king of the niggers

this

Attached: 1662416373001817.gif (500x400, 3.43M)

Yes but the result of that "inflation(reduction in wealth)" is stolen wealth off of Chinese citizens.

Chinese workers should have been the wealthiest humans on this planet for the past 20 years.

They had it stolen off of them by a savage Chinese elite.

Two countries trading while Ostracizing the countries they export to ?

Could lead to a trade war blockages if they had balls maybe war who knows

>china trying to dumb off its useless currency before it collapses

neato

I'm a king that's ok I'll take it

Attached: 1662421079413380.jpg (720x709, 90.67K)

Same deal with Russia, the oligarchs are trawling around in their $500m superyachts while 1/3 of the country doesn't even have an indoor toilet or plumbing

Your opinion as an Anglo is worthless btw

I think the US will become more and more irrelevant from here on out.

China is enjoying paying half price for Russian oil. They're filling up their national oil reserve.
It's good to be Chinese right now.

Attached: 1653503547625s.jpg (124x100, 2.69K)

Goddamn it's hilarious watching USA kill itself because we let a pedophile with a coke addict son steal the election.

>TWO
Wat? Meaning?

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-09-04-18h20m40s234.png (1280x720, 730.14K)

China produces tons of stuff that can be purchased with Yuan. WTF are you talking about.

Attached: world-map-manufacturing-output-cb7a.jpg (1617x984, 560.34K)

More like Russia has to sell at half price because nobody else will buy, kek

But seriously, we can't let Biden have the nuke codes

Why because China would be glassed by now?

Couple other places too I could think of

You really shouldn't keep showing that chart if you want to make Russia look bad. That bit at the end where it starts spiking up is when the west decided to try and tank the economy.

MORE

>Other countries adjust their currency against the dollar.
They do this because they must buy oil in dollars. What happens if dollars are no longer necessary to buy petroleum?

>racist jokes
Starve to death you read haired nigger.

>China produces tons of stuff that can be purchased with Yuan
90pct of it is not needed. but that's for any product realy

That's the tiny bit of life they were able to extract out of the currency by stopping all trading volume, which distorts the price due to lack of liquidity. It's a trick being played on people who don't understand how markets work.

The exchange rate was 0.04 to 1 when Putin came in to power, it's down to 0.016 now, even after the trickery they're currently pulling, just an unmitigated disaster and a tragedy for anyone that gets paid in ruble

doesnt the US go to hot war over any circumvention of the petrodollar??
timeline shift?

they didn't start this shit beause of political landscape, the did it because they finally reached the volume of trade making this feasible.

We can sell those? Holy fuck I’m rich

Use your real flag, NATO shill. Oink oink

>"Your opinion as an Anglo is worthless btw"
>Said a guy from B&H

Attached: Oh really.png (583x482, 150.62K)

cope and seethe Russian diaspora

a challenger appears

Attached: download (2).png (2226x1294, 207.31K)

Not if direct trade happens. We are entering an age of commodities again.

The majority of our production is food. Member the oil for food program? Nothing else has value when you are starving.

You're talking about a period spanning ~20 years. It seems disingenuous to say "PUTIN DID THIS". It's silly to act as though he had no impact, but to reduce decades of global economic activity as "PUTIN'S FAULT!!!!!!" is equally myopic. The big drop-off looks to be around 2014. What happened in the region around 2014 that might impact the Ruble?

Good, now show the gas price chart..

>Let china become more powerful than ever in history
>TOUGH ON CHINER

Nani the fuck?

Croatia is a better country than yours.

I'm not the one using a memeflag

The man has been in power the entire time, how is he not responsible? The entire point of being the leader is the buck stops with you

There I'm no longer using one, happy? Not like it makes any difference

Brought to you by the people who went all-in on Russian energy, then cancelled it right before winter to own the Ruskies jej

>nothin personel kid
Nothin employee kid.

Fucking southerners. You a spic?

It is. Cope Anglow

>Ireland
Didn't you fuckers have a civil war over the entirely wrong reason LONG AFTER it could have been relevant and helpful? And to this day you entirely blame the English (Who are also fags btw) for your misery despite the fact it was your own people subleasing yourselves to death and none of you had the fucking balls to have a civil war over something like starving to death?

Potato niggers make me laugh and your true history shames you.

>just talking out of my rusty asshole
Dumbfuck

Opening salvo in the retirement of the current worlds reserve currency and the petro dollar in one fell swoop.
Europe will pay whatever Putin says to pay for energy and the U.S. will be in a depression with runaway inflation.

War is back on the menu, 男孩们

I don’t think Biden is buddies with Xi

Attached: 5774D3A0-24AE-47F1-AB1B-0F145AC42064.jpg (1280x720, 174.79K)

A doubling over 10 years? Consider the change of China's nominal GDP measured in yuan during that timespan - also doubled.

Attached: GDP (current LCU) - China Data.png (986x817, 52.26K)

Do 2012 to 2016 as a fair comparison.

I'll see if I can find chinese money supply numbers, the chinks tend to hide the numbers

It is actually high in china as well, Russia cant give European oil supply to the Chinese as it thousands of miles away from the pipelines.

They can only ship it in which is not cost effective.

Because during a 20-year period lots of external things can happen which are beyond the scope of conventional politics. As I said, around 2014, when the Euromaidan coup when off in Ukraine seems to coincide with the sharpest drop.

>The entire point of being the leader is the buck stops with you
No, it really isn't. You don't become responsible for the weather because people voted for you to wear a funny hat. You are responsible for the things for which you are responsible. If you read my post, you will recall that I said Putin shares some responsibility, but to attribute it to him 100% is as preposterous as attributing 0% of it to him.

It's a meme, you dip.
>There I'm no longer using one, happy? Not like it makes any difference
Yes.

One of the largest drops was 2008 and the invasion of Georgia which was entirely a choice by Putin. Stop trying to grovel and apologize for him, the reality of being a leader is you take blame for the good and the bad, regardless of whether it was your fault.

Biden was blamed for gas prices, had nothing to do with it, it was almost entirely OPEC, but took the blame regardless because that's what leaders do.

Kek
10/10

This means that the amount of currency in circulation per unit of production remains about constant - so not much inflation would be expected.

>Memeflag
Opinion discarded.

Self reply to correct an error, not even a real civil war. A gay soft proxy conflict with series of indirect slap fights with bombs and gay songs.