She’s correct, the civilised world must never go back to trading with genocidal Russian terrorists...

She’s correct, the civilised world must never go back to trading with genocidal Russian terrorists. The West tried to civilise Russia and pull it into the rules-based world, but the “change through trade” policy failed. Russia’s culture has deep roots in authoritarian fascism, sadistic savagery, and rampant corruption

Attached: 216F7D36-E15D-48D9-9080-663EBAFBE26B.jpg (1170x1834, 1.07M)

Peter, Byron and Catherine could have saved the Russian, but they instead chose Dugin, Gorgulov and Gumilyev
Let the asiatic hordes STARVE, Europa will not be sacrificed for their wellbeing

Russia is better than any NATO country, have fun freezing to death

i cant believe this theory of change through trade was even considered let alone put into practice. there some alternate timeline in history where this ever happened?

sour grapes they wouldn't sell you gas if you ended sanctions and offered to pay double.
now is the winter of your discontent.
Perhaps by spring you faggots will stop harboring antifa and greens like the stinky civilization destroying communists they are.

Remember when they laughed at Drumpf for saying they were too dependent on Russia?

it's moronic. they deindustrialized the west and transferred hundreds of years of tech and science knowledge to china and then said

"please be democratic so our oligarchs can colonize you"

"no".

Fuck you, hope Russia wins and hangs all jEU officials.

Yes

Globalist policies work great! This is antisemitic!

>She’s correct
Stopped reading right there.

Attached: talking_rib.png (752x522, 242.37K)

even settlers of catan taught me that trading does nothing to change my end goals of total domination. all i want is successful trades for the things i want in order to further my own interests. im not gonna start taking on the hopes and dreams of others because they gave me wheat for wool

German politicians are intentionally sabotaging their country, change my mind.

>Let the asiatic hordes STARVE, Europa will not be sacrificed for their wellbeing

But Russia's self sufficient in all the things you need to live. It's the yuros who are going to choose between food and heat, and that's because they're trying to save the government of an asiatic shithole

Attached: 7txiw528abx61.jpg (455x700, 67.34K)

Baerbock is a WEF whore. that's all that needs to be said

It has made trillions for the corpo-oligarchical ruling class, as the coming nu-fascism will.

she's LARPing about national security, while they imported niggers and shitskins putting actual national security in fucking shambles.

kek no, keep dreaming. i thought 1812 and 1945 taught you something

I too want us to stop communicating with le bad people. War is the enlightened opinion now.

The funny thing is that the "democrats" can never change china to a democracy because they blasted out too much propaganda about how democracy is no good and it's basically a tool of the wrong wing siders of the wing war.

growing up we were taught left siders of the wingwar prefer democracy because of freedom but then we got blasted with propaganda that democracy is evil because the wrong person can get elected.

Eu is incompetent and will collapse.

OP is a massive faggot

>growing up we were taught left siders of the wingwar prefer democracy because of freedom but then we got blasted with propaganda that democracy is evil because the wrong person can get elected.
that's the jewish way

Kill yourself commie tranny.

Here’s one of Russia’s whitest soldiers

Attached: 397F3676-0E63-4128-A28F-1EB1F4EF7A98.jpg (1024x768, 168.41K)