The manifest world is like this

You go out in the morning to make a deposit to children's cancer research. It takes a toll out of your pocket but you can put other things back for a good cause.
Afterwards, you step out into the street and get hit by a truck. Death denied. spend the rest of your life as a cripple. Get celebrated by balloons on your cripplemobile, for your bravery.

Open the door for a neighbour, she smiles. You did a good thing. Later, stub your toe on the door frame to excruciating pain. Find out you have been denied a raise from your dude bro "Shark of wall street" boss. That's your day.

Climb a tree. Fall down, get crippled. Rest of your life fucked.

6 years old. Go "explore" in a junk yard, get locked into an old refrigerator. Die from panic and fear and UTTER HELL HORROR.

Help your mom with the groceries. Get killed by a retarded nigger a block down on your way home.

Pray tell, Christtards, why we should listen to you lot all? Most of you are Dungeons & Dragons tier NPC's anyway. What do you have to have to convey to help us, other than how it would be gainful for you to psy op whites to "rally under your flag" and thereby be made a force to use against the jews.

Am I to "cower" undr your religion because religion, which would only be your WORLDLY force enacted on me?

2% of /nupol/ zoomers mutts anons will be able to get what I am talking about.

Attached: bigthink.gif (426x389, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodicy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What do you want to know about why bad things happen around you? The odds of your even existing at all are zero. Despite your existence being impossible, here you are, complaining about it and whether other things might happen. Why? You are real for only a few years. Use it well.

And all these things you listed are irrelevant, when the soul goes back to who gave it.

>my religion requires me to recruit some Swedish faggot on Any Forums

Attached: A3718FD6-67A1-4D3E-8650-37F32C69DCB6.jpg (1041x1063, 770.83K)

>2% of /nupol/ zoomers mutts anons will be able to get what I am talking about.

"In the world, you WILL have tribulation, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world"

John 16:33

First Noble Truth: "Life is Suffering, but there IS a way out of suffering, it does have an end" - Buddha

Typical non answer from a quasi believer who feels threatened by me pointing out the obvious ISSUE of the prevalence of utter chance for evil, and the leeway given to evil to plot, in this world.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodicy

You are too much of a DULL NPC PEASANT to even understand what I am talking about. All you can manage is to spazz out emotionally when you feel that your emotional and intellectual comfort is threatened. You can be DISREGARDED. Immediately leave this thread!

The better question is what can Christianity or Islam or Judaism do for me? And not in the afterlife. Now.

What’s all that money and looted European treasure for anyway?

B-but muh afterlife! Pls be a good wagie for Shekelberg, you're going to be rich too when you die, promise!

Shut the fuck up you retarded zoomer fanboi. Go join the church of scientology. It would "do" the same for your dull, unintelligent soul as "muh alt right Christianity" is doing for you now.

>what can Christianity or Islam or Judaism do for me? And not in the afterlife. Now.

Ok but from that angle you are only considering what a certain supersition can do in terms of rallying peasants, or perhaps what it could do for you as some quanit social code that perhaps "has something to it".
Either way you're missing my OP, and you are most likely a dull shit skin retard who will be content with material things until you die, dumbly fainting into your grave, having learned nothing, like the dull, basic shit skin you are.

projection works best when examined in the mirror user. did you just assume my emotional state? you must be omniscient god then, or at least prescient.

consider my reflection next to yours next time you see yourself.

Just as certainly as men share their religious beliefs, they create a religious group of some sort which eventually creates common goals. Someday religionists will get together and actually effect co-operation on the basis ofunityof ideals and purposes rather than attempting to do so on the basis of psychological opinions and theological beliefs. Goals rather than creeds should unify religionists. Since true religion is a matter of personal spiritual experience, it is inevitable that each individual religionist must have his own and personal interpretation of the realization of that spiritual experience. Let the term "faith" stand for the individual's relation to God rather than for the creedal formulation of what some group of mortals have been able to agree upon as a common religious attitude. "Have you faith? Then have it to yourself."

I am trying to understand how a LEGIT, hard core Christian can deal with the little evils of the world, all the injustices, all the happenstances that befall basically good people, and people who don't know shit, like little children.

How do you guys couple this with your mythos of a "good God" and all of that. How Christ "won the victory" and so on.

Answer me this righteous Christard man: Did "Christ win the victory" when a nigger kid died from stomach aches, because his parents where to much nigger to grow crops?

Did a white kid who had a retarded pimp put a needle in him at 13 so that he later down the teenage line died from horrific detox in an ally. Did "Christ win the victory" for him UWU hand heart? Was the labourer who supported his wife and his old granny and had a block of concrete fall on him saved by Christ? That one kid who had his daddy beheaded on Any Forums gore here, and later his heart cut out of his chest?

You nuskool Christ mongos do not even know what you are talking about. You are unaware and culturally spazzy in the moment because you are Nick Fuentes tier culture warriors who know or understand nothing of the far reaching questions in life.

Attached: 1500776010256.gif (560x560, 1.92M)

What christcucks will tell you is that "in order for good to exist and be recognisable, evil must exist too".
Oh my. I wouldve never known that Im happy if children in Africa werent starving to death right now. I would never understand what goodness is, if the Black Death never existed.
In order for me to appreciate the taste of my breakfast, billions of innocents must die.

Listen man, I am talking about this:

They recently found an "urab exploration" kid, might well have been a channer) loged in a pipe as a skeleton.
Can you imagine what that death would have been like?
Would he have been helped by you God as the panic started to stew in his body?

I do not give a shit about your "muh personal experience" takes dude.
I care about what these Christards talk about regarding the little things. Very little is brought up about it, because evil men wants THE PEASANTRY to have comfy delusions. They think that if their kids venture out into the night, they will not die a panic death because momma believes in God and pays taxes and goes to church and does the expected. Her kid will not die a sudden death that is totally unexplainable by all metrics of metaphysical morality.

Quick rundown:

If there is a leader now that emerges to absolutely rekt the jews, and a lot of the non whites. He will never "face judgement" in a way that is percievable to us. Some old gray haired smelly sage might come out and point a crooked finger to the afterlife (which has never been seen) but nothing is HERE IN OUR LIFE, to guide morality, other than a white leader emerging to reinstitute the laws of nature and LIKE A WOLF, pounce on a parasite sheep who has been able to roam free to spread his pestilence for too long.

Do you Christ muppets understand this?

Attached: Fuhrer.gif (500x281, 527.93K)

Most of the shit from the run of the mill Christart from muttmerica is NPC tier. They are all dull peasants incapable of understanding this argument.
If people suffer under God, it only means that God is a "cool dude" who lets them gays suffer, or them shit skins.
American christmuppets are mostly fucking idiots.

Jehova has a plan for everyone and everything, you are just too blind to see it and we are all too fallible to comprehend it

Attached: main-qimg-93f8357b2db971689f52a4281bf1ca91-lq.jpeg.jpg (554x369, 50.54K)

NPC christards generally perceive God through the lens of personhood. This is the extent of their understanding. He is simply an alt-right "dude" who agrees with them that tranny school hour should be stopped. When that is sorted. Back to grilling and retardball!

Romans 3:23
23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
Romas 6:23
23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord

John 3:16-21
16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Ok so "muh Jehova" has a plan for all these people that die unjustly or by pure happenstance, and screaming of pain and suffering as it happens. Neck yourself retard.