Comfy Left

As a (mostly) leftist, I’m really quite happy with the way the world is turning out.

Attached: F75A3E2F-EDA5-4DBF-A08D-DD8F66463FD0.jpg (512x512, 39.07K)

Lemme guess

>incel: who was in the wrong here?
>virgin 2, 3 and 5: the woman, of course
>incel 3: why?
>all in unison: because shes a woman!!! (snivelling, raucous laughter)

>deranged jobless schizo who was not loved by his mother: n - word!!

>virgins who would piss themselves if a woman made eye contact with them: rape! rape rape rape!!

>basement dweller leeching off social welfare: look at these fbi crime statistics!!!

wow thanks everyone what a wonderful thread on Any Forums.org just wonderful truly a benefit to society as a whole

As a mostly normal person I am extremely anxious about the world. I wish I lived in Australia but all the jobs pay nothing and the real estate is beyond expensive.

of course you'd be fine with death and imminent chaos.

Do you have any goals or things that are important to you in life? If your goals are just to CONSUME PRODUCT then yeah leftism is pretty good. You can latch onto the power processes of the jewish elite to sate your innate desire for power and action; and since you likely have no long-term goals of home-ownership or family then of course you're much more worried about whether or not niggers can have have anal sex in church parking lots. Something tells me you don't have about your culture or heritage either. It's easy to be comfy when your only concern is buying products and gay sex.

>As a (mostly) leftist, I’m really quite happy with the way the world is turning out.
You're not much of a leftist if you want the west to be dominated by neo-feudalism and wealthy unelected technocrats.

Attached: left wing.png (500x473, 185.78K)

As an accelerationist, I'm really quite happy with the way the world is turning out.

Attached: 23C095CB-45C1-4D3F-8832-03F004775857.png (1366x2048, 2.52M)

You'd be far less pessimistic if you went to college instead of blaming the Jews for everything in your life. Of course, you'd end up a lefty like all college-educated people, but hey, reality has a liberal bias.

>reality has a liberal bias.
Lmao, just tell that to 90% of the planet.

Attached: africa homosexuality.jpg (1200x699, 193.72K)

As an accelerationist…

Nigger I’ll kill your ass and rape your corpse for saying this before me.

Attached: B5CBF1F8-523B-43B7-9893-26FB8FF10681.jpg (819x1024, 98.14K)

I always love this cope. Leftists cannot comprehend having an ideological mindset that isn't driven by greed, lust, or envy. I make $150k/year, own two homes, and have a college education. I hate the jews because it takes all of an hour or actual research to see how terrible they are. I want a future for my children and to continue the heritage and culture left to me by my ancestors. I don't think leftists can understand those ideals, so the only possible reason they can gin up for why people hate jews is because they think that others are losers like them.

All three of you need to kill yourselves.

Attached: B3ED06B2-D15C-4D63-886C-D063AF824C19.jpg (860x860, 112.03K)

It's called being a bugman

Yep. They seem to think that those of us that hate them and their ZOG-brand Prison Planet are losers. The fact is not all of us are.

p.s. nigger

So are you going to go into specifics or just be the 1pbtid thread maker

Are you jewish or Satanist?

Hell on Earth?

>reality has a liberal bias
Except when it comes to chromosomes, am I right?

the world is collapsing into tyranny and authoritarianism you dumbass

nice bait user but this post is far too self aware to come from a leftoid

I'm also a fucking retard

>blaming the Jews for everything in your life
No one does that. We blame Jews for exactly what they're guilty of.

>you'd end up a lefty like all college-educated people
Uh, no, I wouldn't. I have a mind of my own and am obsessed with truth and having a correct mental model of the world.

>reality has a liberal bias.
It doesn't. That's as far from truth as a statement can be. Reality has a 'far-right', nationalist, neo-Nazi bias. They're right about everything. No other political type so accurately predicts the future and is so morally righteous.

God damn that guy is probably just a bored oldfag looking to b8 some retards like the old Any Forums days, and you actually wrote a point-by-point rebuttal to his low effort shitpost. You probably put 15x more effort into your post than he did.